Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41

Thread: BAM!!! self-inflicted- American Shame is over

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7,341
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3,628 Times in 2,712 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 260 Times in 245 Posts

    Default BAM!!! self-inflicted- American Shame is over

    BAM!!!
    Amen brother
    new sheriff in town, feels good to be American again
    #MAGA

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pom...-shame-is-over
    I VOTED FOR THE WHITE GUY THIS TIME

    C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

    WHERES RUTH

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

    anonymoose (01-10-2019), Truth Detector (01-10-2019)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,255
    Thanks
    733
    Thanked 1,353 Times in 924 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 68 Times in 58 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    BAM!!!
    Amen brother
    new sheriff in town, feels good to be American again
    #MAGA

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pom...-shame-is-over
    If dims are pissed about having Trump as president they need to take a real hard look at themselves because that's why he is president.
    1. Obama hated America (as did his wife and mentors).
    2. He basically hand picked hrc, the worst person to ever be a nominee for president, to be his successor.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

    Truth Detector (01-10-2019)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    12,713
    Thanks
    1,982
    Thanked 3,169 Times in 2,400 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 348 Times in 331 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    If dims are pissed about having Trump as president they need to take a real hard look at themselves because that's why he is president.
    Because his campaign colluded with Russia to have their troll army sway the minds of rotten Conservatives in key states.

    Manafort gave Russians the polling info that helped steer them in the right direction.

    What's going to happen after Trump is that all of you jackasses will have your amnesia relapse, like what happened 10 years ago after Bush.

    But we've saved the receipts and burned the lifeboats so you can't "No True Scotsman" your way outta this.
    Don't be mad cause I'm doing me better than you're doing you.

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    48,095
    Thanks
    55,290
    Thanked 8,469 Times in 7,383 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,814 Times in 2,556 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    BAM!!!
    Amen brother
    new sheriff in town, feels good to be American again
    #MAGA

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pom...-shame-is-over
    THAT was awesome!!!! LOVE it.
    “A wise and frugal government… shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.” — Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address, March 4, 1801

    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    48,095
    Thanks
    55,290
    Thanked 8,469 Times in 7,383 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,814 Times in 2,556 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    If dims are pissed about having Trump as president they need to take a real hard look at themselves because that's why he is president.
    1. Obama hated America (as did his wife and mentors).
    2. He basically hand picked hrc, the worst person to ever be a nominee for president, to be his successor.
    Ironic that they want to believe with all their hearts Hillary lost because of the Russians.
    “A wise and frugal government… shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.” — Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address, March 4, 1801

    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants

  8. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    12,713
    Thanks
    1,982
    Thanked 3,169 Times in 2,400 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 348 Times in 331 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    1. Obama hated America (as did his wife and mentors).
    If you actually believe this, then there's no hope for you and you're too far gone to ever come back.

    Likewise, when you try to insert your voice into the debate, it will be swatted away and ignored because...why the fuck should anyone take anything you say seriously after you got conned by Trump?


    . He basically hand picked hrc, the worst person to ever be a nominee for president, to be his successor.
    Obama didn't endorse Clinton in the primaries.

    Also, she won the popular vote by 3,000,000.

    Now, fast forward to 2018...what happened there?
    Don't be mad cause I'm doing me better than you're doing you.

  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7,341
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3,628 Times in 2,712 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 260 Times in 245 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Because his campaign colluded with Russia to have their troll army sway the minds of rotten Conservatives in key states.

    Manafort gave Russians the polling info that helped steer them in the right direction.

    What's going to happen after Trump is that all of you jackasses will have your amnesia relapse, like what happened 10 years ago after Bush.

    But we've saved the receipts and burned the lifeboats so you can't "No True Scotsman" your way outta this.
    All you do is babble, like a little girl in pre-K telling her friends about her Barbie dolls.

    So tell us, nut-bag

    how did the Russians use this "polling data", to steer the election, please be detailed in your response, I like when you sound triggered stupid


    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post


    Obama didn't endorse Clinton


    Also, she won the popular vote by 3,000,000.
    Popular vote
    I VOTED FOR THE WHITE GUY THIS TIME

    C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

    WHERES RUTH

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

    Truth Detector (01-10-2019)

  11. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    48,095
    Thanks
    55,290
    Thanked 8,469 Times in 7,383 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,814 Times in 2,556 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Because his campaign colluded with Russia to have their troll army sway the minds of rotten Conservatives in key states.
    Lie and lame.

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Manafort gave Russians the polling info that helped steer them in the right direction.
    Lie and lame.

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    What's going to happen after Trump is that all of you jackasses will have your amnesia relapse, like what happened 10 years ago after Bush.
    Wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    But we've saved the receipts and burned the lifeboats so you can't "No True Scotsman" your way outta this.
    Moronic.

    Translation of this loony whiny lie filled screed:

    “A wise and frugal government… shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.” — Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address, March 4, 1801

    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants

  12. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    48,095
    Thanks
    55,290
    Thanked 8,469 Times in 7,383 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,814 Times in 2,556 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    If you actually believe this, then there's no hope for you and you're too far gone to ever come back.

    Likewise, when you try to insert your voice into the debate, it will be swatted away and ignored because...why the fuck should anyone take anything you say seriously after you got conned by Trump?




    Obama didn't endorse Clinton in the primaries.

    Also, she won the popular vote by 3,000,000.

    Now, fast forward to 2018...what happened there?
    “A wise and frugal government… shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.” — Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address, March 4, 1801

    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants

  13. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    48,095
    Thanks
    55,290
    Thanked 8,469 Times in 7,383 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,814 Times in 2,556 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Because his campaign colluded with Russia to have their troll army sway the minds of rotten Conservatives in key states.

    Manafort gave Russians the polling info that helped steer them in the right direction.
    Obama: Trump's Rigged Election Comments are 'Ridiculous'
    “A wise and frugal government… shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.” — Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address, March 4, 1801

    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants

  14. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,255
    Thanks
    733
    Thanked 1,353 Times in 924 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 68 Times in 58 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Because his campaign colluded with Russia to have their troll army sway the minds of rotten Conservatives in key states.

    Manafort gave Russians the polling info that helped steer them in the right direction.

    What's going to happen after Trump is that all of you jackasses will have your amnesia relapse, like what happened 10 years ago after Bush.

    But we've saved the receipts and burned the lifeboats so you can't "No True Scotsman" your way outta this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    All you do is babble,
    I didn't even know how to respond to that. Made zero sense, especially to the OP.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

    Truth Detector (01-10-2019)

  16. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7,341
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3,628 Times in 2,712 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 260 Times in 245 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Because his campaign colluded with Russia to have their troll army sway the minds of rotten Conservatives in key states.

    Manafort gave Russians the polling info that helped steer them in the right direction.



    .
    this is my favorite part, "sway the minds"

    you are an idiot, and why did you run away from the thread, thought you were going to explain to us Russian collusion"
    I VOTED FOR THE WHITE GUY THIS TIME

    C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

    WHERES RUTH

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

    Truth Detector (01-10-2019)

  18. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    12,713
    Thanks
    1,982
    Thanked 3,169 Times in 2,400 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 348 Times in 331 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    how did the Russians use this "polling data", to steer the election, please be detailed in your response
    I just told you how, literally in the post to which you responded:

    Because his campaign colluded with Russia to have their troll army sway the minds of rotten Conservatives in key states.
    Is sophistry your go-to tactic now? Becuase it sure seems like it.


    Popular vote
    It's funny how you cling to 2016 while ignoring what happened in 2018 as a response.
    Don't be mad cause I'm doing me better than you're doing you.

  19. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,122
    Thanks
    2,138
    Thanked 5,046 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    290
    Groaned 484 Times in 448 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Americas shame is over? Someone, or somethings shame is not self determined. If you look around, we are quite the butt of a joke.

  20. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    12,713
    Thanks
    1,982
    Thanked 3,169 Times in 2,400 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 348 Times in 331 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    this is my favorite part, "sway the minds"
    Well, you Conservatives were convinced that there was a pedophile ring run out of the basement of a DC Pizza shop that didn't even have a basement.

    So if you could be convinced of that, it's not a stretch that Russian propaganda could convince you of other things.
    Don't be mad cause I'm doing me better than you're doing you.

Similar Threads

  1. Trump calls for CANCELLING the huge self-inflicted debt of Puerto Rico
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-08-2017, 09:40 AM
  2. Female ISIS torturer describes horrors she inflicted
    By Havana Moon in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-09-2017, 10:25 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-15-2017, 12:36 PM
  4. A self-inflicted wound…
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-30-2017, 11:49 AM
  5. Southerners deserve their self-inflicted poverty
    By New! Imperialism and Genocide™ in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 10:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •