Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 148

Thread: Why do Democrats like to kill babies?

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    74,280
    Thanks
    3,419
    Thanked 16,509 Times in 13,778 Posts
    Groans
    1,775
    Groaned 1,982 Times in 1,879 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Lots of people are against abortion and would not have one themselves.
    sorry but no.......if you want a law which says people can kill their unborn children it does not matter if you wouldn't have one yourself.......you still are in favor of killing unborn children.......

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    74,280
    Thanks
    3,419
    Thanked 16,509 Times in 13,778 Posts
    Groans
    1,775
    Groaned 1,982 Times in 1,879 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Oh.. you want to be responsible for a woman's pregnancy? You want to force her choices? Can't you butt out and tend to your own affairs?
    not at all, but unlike you, I don't want to be responsible for her dead children.......

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15,033
    Thanks
    152
    Thanked 7,318 Times in 4,969 Posts
    Groans
    2,750
    Groaned 1,432 Times in 1,337 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    sorry but no.......if you want a law which says people can kill their unborn children it does not matter if you wouldn't have one yourself.......you still are in favor of killing unborn children.......
    I am for people deciding their own lives. I am also against capital punishment. They are not children. They are potential children but 30 percent don't make it all the way due to natural causes. However, if rightys are so determined that other people should have kids that do not want or cannot afford, you should be happy to spend your time and money supporting them. Provide your address and someone who cannot afford a kid or be able to raise one, can give it to someone who wants one, like you. That is putting your money and life on line. Otherwise yopu are standing outside the problem and taking the power of decision for yourself. You do not have that right.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 01-10-2019 at 04:00 PM.

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    7,516
    Thanks
    650
    Thanked 4,526 Times in 3,385 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 130 Times in 125 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    No she did not idolize her. You rightys with your hyperbole are hurting your arguments. Most abortions are gotten by poor people, the majority are black and brown in America. Many are young people. Economics are a huge factor in abortion.
    If it's righties who are against abortion with "the majority are black and brown," how can you libtards accuse us of being racist if we're against killing them?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  5. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,943
    Thanks
    401
    Thanked 1,627 Times in 1,004 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 109 Times in 108 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    New York Gov. Cuomo: No budget unless abortion made legal for any reason until birth

    New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is refusing to sign the state’s budget unless the legislature passes a bill that makes abortion up until birth for any reason legal in the state.

    https://www.christianpost.com/news/n...til-birth.html


    The left will laud this tactic used by Cuomo for a truly immoral purpose, but deride Trump when he uses the same tactic for the “immoral” wall...
    The usual way these things play out is that anyone who refuses to allow the status quo to continue, resulting in a shutdown, gets the blame. That's why Trump gets the blame for this shutdown (the Democrats would pass a status-quo measure, whereas Trump is the one demanding the $5 billion ransom to open the government). If Cuomo were to bring about a shutdown to force a bill changing rules in a direction he favors, he's likely to take the blame, since he's the one pushing for a change in the status quo. But we're not there yet.

    As for the idea that Democrats like killing babies, there's no mention of babies at all in this story. In fact, if abortion rates were higher, then, obviously, fewer babies would die. Did you mean fetuses?

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oneuli For This Post:

    CharacterAssassin (01-10-2019), christiefan915 (01-11-2019)

  7. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    30,357
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneuli View Post
    The usual way these things play out is that anyone who refuses to allow the status quo to continue, resulting in a shutdown, gets the blame.
    Who told you that?

  8. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    35,470
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 3,841 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 372 Times in 361 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    sorry but no.......if you want a law which says people can kill their unborn children it does not matter if you wouldn't have one yourself.......you still are in favor of killing unborn children.......
    Exactly.

  9. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    35,470
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 3,841 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 372 Times in 361 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I am for people deciding their own lives. I am also against capital punishment. They are not children. They are potential children but 30 percent don't make it all the way due to natural causes. However if rightys are so deternmined that other people should have kids thay do not want or cannot afford, you should be happy to spend your time and money supporting them. Provide your address and someone who cannot afford a kid or be able to rauise one, can give it to someone who wants one, like you. That is putting your moneyu and life on line instead of you deciding about others.

    Abortions isn't a natural cause.

    If they can't afford one, they shouldn't be doing what it takes to produce one.

    When those that choose to keep the child knowing they can't afford it start demanding someone else pay, tell them tough shit. Put your money where your mouth is an support those for which you claim to care.

  10. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    7,167
    Thanks
    18,614
    Thanked 3,211 Times in 2,169 Posts
    Groans
    49
    Groaned 315 Times in 298 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    If it's righties who are against abortion with "the majority are black and brown," how can you libtards accuse us of being racist if we're against killing them?
    ^^^^^^^
    abortion gone bad
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    ברוך השם

  11. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,219
    Thanks
    717
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 904 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 67 Times in 57 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    New York Gov. Cuomo: No budget unless abortion made legal for any reason until birth

    New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is refusing to sign the state’s budget unless the legislature passes a bill that makes abortion up until birth for any reason legal in the state.

    https://www.christianpost.com/news/n...til-birth.html


    The left will laud this tactic used by Cuomo for a truly immoral purpose, but deride Trump when he uses the same tactic for the “immoral” wall...
    I'm pro-choice but abortion for any reason until birth is insane.

  12. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    7,167
    Thanks
    18,614
    Thanked 3,211 Times in 2,169 Posts
    Groans
    49
    Groaned 315 Times in 298 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    The more left-leaning women kill their babies before birth, the better.
    mandatory sterilization for white right wing goyim
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    ברוך השם

  13. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    35,470
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 3,841 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 372 Times in 361 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    mandatory sterilization for white right wing goyim
    You man enough to do it, coon?

  14. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    30,357
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    I'm pro-choice but abortion for any reason until birth is insane.
    I support the choice to kill all potential leftists before birth.

  15. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,943
    Thanks
    401
    Thanked 1,627 Times in 1,004 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 109 Times in 108 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Who told you that?
    History.

  16. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    30,357
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneuli View Post
    The usual way these things play out is that anyone who refuses to allow the status quo to continue, resulting in a shutdown, gets the blame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Who told you that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneuli View Post
    History.
    Cite this alleged "history."

Similar Threads

  1. Separating BABIES from mothers that democrats fully support
    By I Love America in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2018, 06:43 AM
  2. WARNING THREAD BAN IN EFFECT: Democrat party gets paid to kill babies
    By Teflon Don in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2018, 07:46 AM
  3. How come no one is campaigning on the right to choose, to kill babies
    By Canceled 2016.4 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-11-2016, 07:59 AM
  4. Dogs kill babies.
    By 007 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 12:35 PM
  5. Guy that DOJ let go: Kill white babies!
    By tinfoil in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 08:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •