Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 148

Thread: Why do Democrats like to kill babies?

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    5,272
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,030 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 282 Times in 259 Posts

    Default Why do Democrats like to kill babies?

    New York Gov. Cuomo: No budget unless abortion made legal for any reason until birth

    New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is refusing to sign the state’s budget unless the legislature passes a bill that makes abortion up until birth for any reason legal in the state.

    https://www.christianpost.com/news/n...til-birth.html


    The left will laud this tactic used by Cuomo for a truly immoral purpose, but deride Trump when he uses the same tactic for the “immoral” wall...

  2. The Following 2 Users Groan At volsrock For This Awful Post:

    christiefan915 (01-11-2019), StoneByStone (01-10-2019)

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

    Dark Soul (01-10-2019), Granule (01-10-2019)

  4. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,403
    Thanks
    632
    Thanked 796 Times in 561 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 70 Times in 68 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    New York Gov. Cuomo: No budget unless abortion made legal for any reason until birth

    New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is refusing to sign the state’s budget unless the legislature passes a bill that makes abortion up until birth for any reason legal in the state. He is also calling on the legislature to enshrine abortion as a right guaranteed in the state constitution.

    https://www.christianpost.com/news/n...til-birth.html


    The left will laud this tactic used by Cuomo for a truly immoral purpose, but deride Trump when he uses the same tactic for the “immoral” wall...
    Why do you blow hobos behind Denny's for meth rails?

    Some questions simply don't have answers.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

    Bourbon (01-10-2019), domer76 (01-11-2019), guno (01-10-2019)

  6. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,082
    Thanks
    2,119
    Thanked 5,027 Times in 3,298 Posts
    Groans
    287
    Groaned 480 Times in 445 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    We don't dumbass, we believe in free choices. That means people have their personal freedom, even if we don't like the choices. So suck it up

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

    guno (01-10-2019), kudzu (01-10-2019)

  8. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    19,497
    Thanks
    9,528
    Thanked 8,727 Times in 5,988 Posts
    Groans
    102
    Groaned 553 Times in 545 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    New York Gov. Cuomo: No budget unless abortion made legal for any reason until birth

    New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is refusing to sign the state’s budget unless the legislature passes a bill that makes abortion up until birth for any reason legal in the state.

    https://www.christianpost.com/news/n...til-birth.html


    The left will laud this tactic used by Cuomo for a truly immoral purpose, but deride Trump when he uses the same tactic for the “immoral” wall...
    Aren't you opposed to Planned Parenthood and welfare for single moms? Aren't you opposed to foodstamps, raising the minimum wage and maternity leave?
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

    Bourbon (01-10-2019), christiefan915 (01-11-2019), guno (01-10-2019), Phantasmal (01-10-2019)

  10. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    35,450
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 4,224 Times in 3,840 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 372 Times in 361 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    We don't dumbass, we believe in free choices. That means people have their personal freedom, even if we don't like the choices. So suck it up
    You mean like people choosing to own guns you don't like?

  11. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,746
    Thanks
    2,840
    Thanked 3,501 Times in 2,405 Posts
    Groans
    1,216
    Groaned 428 Times in 391 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Wow, I guess it's time for my idea for a low cost abortion franchise in NY state.

    Johnny Vac

    Suck it up and save at Johnny Vac's
    Quick, send those on-site researchers some computer models

  12. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    35,450
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 4,224 Times in 3,840 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 372 Times in 361 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Aren't you opposed to Planned Parenthood and welfare for single moms? Aren't you opposed to foodstamps, raising the minimum wage and maternity leave?
    Why do you oppose personal responsibility when it comes to choices someone makes?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to CFM For This Post:

    Wolverine (01-10-2019)

  14. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    35,450
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 4,224 Times in 3,840 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 372 Times in 361 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Wow, I guess it's time for my idea for a low cost abortion franchise in NY state.

    Johnny Vac

    Suck it up and save at Johnny Vac's
    More like time for coat hanger manufacturers to step up production.

  15. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15,009
    Thanks
    152
    Thanked 7,304 Times in 4,963 Posts
    Groans
    2,749
    Groaned 1,425 Times in 1,330 Posts

    Default

    Lots of people are against abortion and would not have one themselves. However, that does not apply to others. We have no right to tell them what to do in a situation that will impact their entire lifetimes. We are not in their shoes, we do not understand their lives and we, as outsiders have no right to tell them what to do.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

    christiefan915 (01-11-2019)

  17. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    19,497
    Thanks
    9,528
    Thanked 8,727 Times in 5,988 Posts
    Groans
    102
    Groaned 553 Times in 545 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Why do you oppose personal responsibility when it comes to choices someone makes?
    Oh.. you want to be responsible for a woman's pregnancy? You want to force her choices? Can't you butt out and tend to your own affairs?
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

  18. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    35,450
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 4,224 Times in 3,840 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 372 Times in 361 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Oh.. you want to be responsible for a woman's pregnancy? You want to force her choices? Can't you butt out and tend to your own affairs?
    If she's pregnant, she's already made a choice that produced the result. It's not the taxpayer's responsibility to fund her choice you say is her business only.

    Not unless I'm the one that got her pregnant.

    No one is forcing her choice. If she's pregnant, she's already made it. If she chooses to have a child she can't afford, it doesn't suddenly become the responsibility of those she told to butt out and "tend to their own affairs". As long as those that claim what they do with their body demand someone else foot the bill when won't, they're making it my business not the other way around.

  19. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    35,450
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 4,224 Times in 3,840 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 372 Times in 361 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Lots of people are against abortion and would not have one themselves. However, that does not apply to others. We have no right to tell them what to do in a situation that will impact their entire lifetimes. We are not in their shoes, we do not understand their lives and we, as outsiders have no right to tell them what to do.
    Why do you think they have a right to demand others foot the bill when the choices they make produces results for which they can't afford to pay?

  20. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    4,635
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 2,480 Times in 1,559 Posts
    Groans
    14
    Groaned 232 Times in 214 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    New York Gov. Cuomo: No budget unless abortion made legal for any reason until birth

    New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is refusing to sign the state’s budget unless the legislature passes a bill that makes abortion up until birth for any reason legal in the state.

    https://www.christianpost.com/news/n...til-birth.html


    The left will laud this tactic used by Cuomo for a truly immoral purpose, but deride Trump when he uses the same tactic for the “immoral” wall...
    SURE, a governor and a Catholic says TILL BIRTH. You believe that don't you posters?
    "He is a racist. He is a conman. He is a cheat." - Michael Cohen regarding Trump - 2/27/19
    Articles of impeachment Donald J Trump, Art. I, OBSTRUCTION of Justice (6 exhibits), Art. II,Violation of foreign emoluments clause (8 exhibits), Art. III Violation of Domestic emoluments (3 exhibits), Art. IV Abuse of power & Undermining the Federal Judiciary & the rule of law (2 exhibits) Art. V Undermining the freedom of the press (7 exhibits)
    PS Dated NOV 13, 2017, 115th Congress of the US

  21. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    30,336
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    New York Gov. Cuomo: No budget unless abortion made legal for any reason until birth

    New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is refusing to sign the state’s budget unless the legislature passes a bill that makes abortion up until birth for any reason legal in the state.

    https://www.christianpost.com/news/n...til-birth.html


    The left will laud this tactic used by Cuomo for a truly immoral purpose, but deride Trump when he uses the same tactic for the “immoral” wall...
    They must especially relish killing Black and brown babies, since most babies are aborted by minorities.

    Maybe it's not so surprising. Margaret Sanger was a eugenicist, and Hillary idolized her. didn't she?

  22. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    30,336
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Lizard View Post
    We believe in free choices. That means people have their personal freedom, even if we don't like the choices.
    I didn't know you endorsed school vouchers.

Similar Threads

  1. Separating BABIES from mothers that democrats fully support
    By I Love America in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2018, 06:43 AM
  2. WARNING THREAD BAN IN EFFECT: Democrat party gets paid to kill babies
    By Teflon Don in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2018, 07:46 AM
  3. How come no one is campaigning on the right to choose, to kill babies
    By Canceled 2016.4 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-11-2016, 07:59 AM
  4. Dogs kill babies.
    By 007 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 12:35 PM
  5. Guy that DOJ let go: Kill white babies!
    By tinfoil in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 08:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •