Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Alabama QB Jalen Hurts in NCAA transfer portal, can be contacted by other schools

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    LMAO!!! Too funny. You spend how many months (years?) verbally attacking Alabama football, with some of the most ridiculous arguments and harping on meaningless details. And I am the one who can't get over something or is venting my frustrations. You must be one miserable human being.

I have been a fan of Alabama football since I was a kid. I do not spend my time demeaning others unless they start with me. And even then it is minimal. When other teams win, I congratulate them. I enjoy the game. And I enjoy being part of something.
    There you go again equating disagreement with you and something being ridiculous. That Alabama hasn't gone 15-0 and Clemson has isn't meaningless. It's in line with what you've been saying. I'm only pointing out facts. I'm not then frustrated but Nick Saban sure was when his team got their asses kicked on Monday. Alabama fans in the stands looked frustrated, too.

I'm loving it watching a die hard fan make so many excuses for the team he supports. You're as bad a a drug addict that won't admit his addiction.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Have I claimed Alabama is unbeatable? Because that is the only way your claim is valid. Is Alabama great right now? You bet your ass they are. Look at the wins over the last 10 years and it is undeniable.

And if someone says something about Alabama, I don't get my feelings hurt. I discuss or debate the issue. But that is why this forum exists. I certainly don't spend months or years trying to demean something that has no meaning for me.
    You've admitted both losses to Clemson were upsets. Alabama is great right now? They just got their ass kicked by 28 points. Great teams don't lose like that.

You're feelings are hurt now. No, you spend months talking about how great Alabama is then making excuses when they lose. Get some help.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    There you go again equating disagreement with you and something being ridiculous. That Alabama hasn't gone 15-0 and Clemson has isn't meaningless. It's in line with what you've been saying. I'm only pointing out facts. I'm not then frustrated but Nick Saban sure was when his team got their asses kicked on Monday. Alabama fans in the stands looked frustrated, too.

I'm loving it watching a die hard fan make so many excuses for the team he supports. You're as bad a a drug addict that won't admit his addiction.
    I was not referring to Clemson going 15-0 when I talked about ridiculous. That is a major accomplishment.

But harping on and on about Jalen Hurts being a loser is ridiculous. Many of your other comments are ridiculous.

I have not made excuses. I have discussed reasons for certain things.

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I was not referring to Clemson going 15-0 when I talked about ridiculous. That is a major accomplishment.

But harping on and on about Jalen Hurts being a loser is ridiculous. Many of your other comments are ridiculous.

I have not made excuses. I have discussed reasons for certain things.
    When you talked about ridiculous, you were referencing disagreement with you. You called it ridiculous because of that.

Seems someone so die hard of a fan can't tell the difference between excuses and reasons. Only fellow Saban suckers call them ridiculous. Those of us unbiased call them excuses. You've admitted you're biased and that is clouding your vision.

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You've admitted both losses to Clemson were upsets. Alabama is great right now? They just got their ass kicked by 28 points. Great teams don't lose like that.

You're feelings are hurt now. No, you spend months talking about how great Alabama is then making excuses when they lose. Get some help.
    Did I admit they were upsets? Or did I simply explain why they were called upsets.

I am disappointed in the results of the national championship game. But my feelings are not hurt. Every team loses.

Is Alabama great right now? Hell yes they are great. Not the best team this year, but still great. Your view is that a team must be undefeated and #1 or they are a bunch of losers. That is utter nonsense.

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did I admit they were upsets? Or did I simply explain why they were called upsets.

I am disappointed in the results of the national championship game. But my feelings are not hurt. Every team loses.

Is Alabama great right now? Hell yes they are great. Not the best team this year, but still great. Your view is that a team must be undefeated and #1 or they are a bunch of losers. That is utter nonsense.
    When you supported the claims that they were, you did. Now, you run from it. In fact, you referred to those that have called them upsets as the experts in the field.

Every team loses. Alabama got their ass kicked. There's a difference. 2017 game was a loss.

Where did I say a team has to be undefeated to be great. Do you have a quote you can cite?

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When you talked about ridiculous, you were referencing disagreement with you. You called it ridiculous because of that.

Seems someone so die hard of a fan can't tell the difference between excuses and reasons. Only fellow Saban suckers call them ridiculous. Those of us unbiased call them excuses. You've admitted you're biased and that is clouding your vision.
    I find it amusing that you claim to know why I do things. You can read my mind and know my motivations? Too funny!

I am a fan. I am biased. That does not mean I cannot see facts. But then, you have shown a greater bias than I have with your continuous rants against Alabama. Not once have you said anything positive about one of the legendary teams in college football. Not once have you said anything positive about one of the most impressive dynasties in the history of college football. But you have spent pages of posts trying to demean players and fans. You have called anyone who admires Nick Saban a cocksucker. Who is more biased?

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When you supported the claims that they were, you did. Now, you run from it. In fact, you referred to those that have called them upsets as the experts in the field.

Every team loses. Alabama got their ass kicked. There's a difference. 2017 game was a loss.

Where did I say a team has to be undefeated to be great. Do you have a quote you can cite?
    I accept the line from the experts in Vegas as based on volumes of research. They don't put that much money on the line without research.

In virtually every game one team will be favored.

Yes, Alabama got its ass kicked. I have stated that too. And we have lost at least one game in every season other than 2009 since 1992.

9. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I find it amusing that you claim to know why I do things. You can read my mind and know my motivations? Too funny!

I am a fan. I am biased. That does not mean I cannot see facts. But then, you have shown a greater bias than I have with your continuous rants against Alabama. Not once have you said anything positive about one of the legendary teams in college football. Not once have you said anything positive about one of the most impressive dynasties in the history of college football. But you have spent pages of posts trying to demean players and fans. You have called anyone who admires Nick Saban a cocksucker. Who is more biased?
    I can read your words and see when you run from them.

Bias involves prejudice and unreasoned judgment. You admit you're biased. A biased person can't see facts. It's why they're biased.

I state opinions. You call yours facts because you're biased. Perhaps your bias is why you can't admit what you're doing. You're like a drug addict that can't admit he needs help.

10. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I accept the line from the experts in Vegas as based on volumes of research. They don't put that much money on the line without research.

In virtually every game one team will be favored.

Yes, Alabama got its ass kicked. I have stated that too. And we have lost at least one game in every season other than 2009 since 1992.

You're the one that called those claiming those games were upsets experts.

Why do you run from that connection now.

11. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I can read your words and see when you run from them.

Bias involves prejudice and unreasoned judgment. You admit you're biased. A biased person can't see facts. It's why they're biased.

I state opinions. You call yours facts because you're biased. Perhaps your bias is why you can't admit what you're doing. You're like a drug addict that can't admit he needs help.
    Oh, so when I do it it its blind bias, and when you do it its opinions? LMAO! Hilarious.

And still, you spend months/years spouting vitriol, without anything positive. I spent the same time discussing the achievements of my team, and congratulating those who beat us. I have posted congrats and good things about numerous teams. You have only spewed hatred. Your insistence that Hurts is a loser is a prime example.

12. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I haven't run from anything. They ARE experts. The fact that they are not 100% correct does not change that. With millions of dollars at stake, do you think they rely on people who do not have expertise predicting the winners?

Any college football team can lose on any given Saturday. I have said that many times on this forum. That is why the games are exciting.

13. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh, so when I do it it its blind bias, and when you do it its opinions? LMAO! Hilarious.

And still, you spend months/years spouting vitriol, without anything positive. I spent the same time discussing the achievements of my team, and congratulating those who beat us. I have posted congrats and good things about numerous teams. You have only spewed hatred. Your insistence that Hurts is a loser is a prime example.
    You admitted you're biased. Since I don't really care who wins, bias can't exist.

Less Alabama players were arrested this year than in previous years. That's positive.

Just to be fair, Kelly Bryant is a loser because he's a quitter.

14. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I haven't run from anything. They ARE experts. The fact that they are not 100% correct does not change that. With millions of dollars at stake, do you think they rely on people who do not have expertise predicting the winners?

Any college football team can lose on any given Saturday. I have said that many times on this forum. That is why the games are exciting.
    You did. You said you didn't claim they were upsets. You called those that did experts then run from it those you defend get it wrong.

Are you really claiming Alabama had any chance of losing to The Citadel, Arkansas St., or LA - Lafayette?

15. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have not run from it at all.