Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Alabama QB Jalen Hurts in NCAA transfer portal, can be contacted by other schools

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    In case you doubt it, the first post you made in the other college football thread was on 9/6. You spent most of the time trying to single me out and demean Alabama. I did not start the other thread for over 2 weeks. During which time I engaged your obsessing on one minor point or another, including insisting that Jalen Hurts is a loser. YOur first comment about sex with my wife was on 9/21. I started the new thread on 9/22. I am not quick thread ban or ignore people. Not at all. But there are lines that should not be crossed. It is a matter of simple decency. Something you obviously lack.
    If you think a line was crossed, you prove you have doubt.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, we do. 10-4 so far this season, including a win over #13 Kentucky.

So you're on the basketball team, too. What number?

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    If you think a line was crossed, you prove you have doubt.
    I have no doubt at all. But to tell lies about my late wife is disgusting. As I said, it is a matter of simple decency.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have no doubt at all. But to tell lies about my late wife is disgusting. As I said, it is a matter of simple decency.
    As I said, people that have no doubt about things don't continue to address them.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As I said, people that have no doubt about things don't continue to address them.
    People getting mad because you lie about their dead spouse is not about doubts. It is about gross disrespect.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

People getting mad because you lie about their dead spouse is not about doubts. It is about gross disrespect.
    Not real sure how you can get mad about something YOU say isn't true and made by someone YOU call a troll.

That's the difference between us. You continue to address something you say is a lie and I simply ignore those types of things when people say them because I have no doubts.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not real sure how you can get mad about something YOU say isn't true and made by someone YOU call a troll.

That's the difference between us. You continue to address something you say is a lie and I simply ignore those types of things when people say them because I have no doubts.
    If your wife dies before you, get back with me about it.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If your wife dies before you, get back with me about it.
    What difference does still living or dead have to do with it?

My dad, both of my mother's parents, and other family members have died in front of me. Wouldn't change a thing because, unlike you, I have no doubts.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What difference does still living or dead have to do with it?

My dad, both of my mother's parents, and other family members have died in front of me. Wouldn't change a thing because, unlike you, I have no doubts.
    I have said several times. It is about respect and common decency. If you don't understand that, I can't help you.

Now, if you would like to get back to the topic of Jalen Hurts? You know, the one you called a loser.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have said several times. It is about respect and common decency. If you don't understand that, I can't help you.

Now, if you would like to get back to the topic of Jalen Hurts? You know, the one you called a loser.
    I have said several times, if you continue to address something you say isn't true, you have doubts. If you don't understand that, I can't help you.

He was replaced by a freshman because he wasn't getting the job done and now is looking to transfer because he got his feelings hurt. If you want to call that a winner, do so. I call it a whining sore loser.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have said several times, if you continue to address something you say isn't true, you have doubts. If you don't understand that, I can't help you.

He was replaced by a freshman because he wasn't getting the job done and now is looking to transfer because he got his feelings hurt. If you want to call that a winner, do so. I call it a whining sore loser.
    He knew he was going to be replaced in January. He stayed to play another season and to get his degree.

And ask Georgia whether he is a loser or not. He came into the SEC Championship game with just under 12 minutes left in the 4th quarter when it was obvious Tua was hurt. Georgia was winning 28-21. Bama won the game 35-28.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He knew he was going to be replaced in January. He stayed to play another season and to get his degree.

And ask Georgia whether he is a loser or not. He came into the SEC Championship game with just under 12 minutes left in the 4th quarter when it was obvious Tua was hurt. Georgia was winning 28-21. Bama won the game 35-28.
    Georgia lost that game because of what Georgia did, or didn't do. The third string backup could have been in for Alabama and done the same thing.

If Jalen was that good, why didn't he mount a comeback Monday when he came in? He got spanked just as bad as Tua did.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Georgia lost that game because of what Georgia did, or didn't do. The third string backup could have been in for Alabama and done the same thing.

If Jalen was that good, why didn't he mount a comeback Monday when he came in? He got spanked just as bad as Tua did.
    Georgia did some things that didn't help them. But scoring 14 unanswered points against a good defense is not to be dismissed.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Georgia did some things that didn't help them. But scoring 14 unanswered points against a good defense is not to be dismissed.
    It was those things on defense that cost them the game. Apparently the Georgia defense isn't that good. It seems that the Alabama defense isn't that good when they actually play a worthy opponent.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It was those things on defense that cost them the game. Apparently the Georgia defense isn't that good. It seems that the Alabama defense isn't that good when they actually play a worthy opponent.
    We played 4 teams that finished ranked in the top 10. We beat 3 of them. All 3 by at least a touchdown, including a 29-0 win against the team that ended UCF's winning streak.