Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: BAM, endgame in sight for Shutdown...

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    How about you back that up? So far all you have managed to do is lisp when you type. Here is your chance old gender confused.
    LOL! "essential" and "nonessential" do not have the same meaning as "excepted" and "non-excepted".

Christ almighty. Burp up all the cum, sober up and try again.

And the answer is still 'no'. Please stop begging.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    LOL! "essential" and "nonessential" do not have the same meaning as "excepted" and "non-excepted".

Christ almighty. Burp up all the cum, sober up and try again.

And the answer is still 'no'. Please stop begging.
    Still waiting on you to prove that. Still, as expected, nothing. But even more lisping. You poor dumb bastard.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello noise,

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    While Trump spoke calmly and rationally from behind the Resolute Desk, the Democratic leaders accused him of “pounding the table” and having a “temper tantrum.” While Trump told human stories, they complained about process. They accused him of arguing that the women and children at the border were “a security threat” when he had just explained to the American people that they were victims, too. They charged him with using the “backdrop of the Oval Office to manufacture a crisis, stoke fear and divert attention from the turmoil in his administration.” They were partisan and petty, while Trump came across as reasonable and even compassionate.

To normal Americans watching in the heartland, and who are not steeped in Trump hatred, the president must have seemed like the adult in the room.

And, most important, Pelosi and Schumer failed to use the one word that millions of Americans were longing to hear — compromise. But Trump did. That is why the president won the night. Schumer and Pelosi appealed to their base, while Trump made an effective appeal to persuadable Americans.

Until now, Trump has owned the 18-day government shutdown that prompted this address, because he’s the one who started it. But if Democrats continue to attack him, and won’t entertain any compromise, soon the shutdown will be all theirs — because they’re the ones who have refused to end it.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.ac07fd77a98f
    Walking out of negotiations is not compromise.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-10-2019)

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,184 Times in 7,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    You can't wipe your own ass without gov't assistance
    Sure I can. I do it every day. And I use wipes as well as toilet paper...and Balneol, too.

Surprised you are so interested. You seem to be asshole enough without coveting someone else's asshole.

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump is going to have to abuse the emergency powers to build the wall and take the heat for crying wolf and doing that.

I am not so opposed to using some already appropriated military spending money for border security. That won't raise the debt. So he is going to have to figure out which existing government contractor to screw out of a deal so he can divert the money to the wall. But then there will be construction companies who will gladly get those new contracts for wall construction. It should be a 1:1 net zero for job loss.

The shut down is hurting America, some more than others, but it hurts us all as we are all Americans.

For every cloud there is a silver lining. The longer Trump waits, the more people realize all that government does for America. At the beginning of the shut down, many Trump supporters were thinking it is good to reduce government and who needs all that stuff that got stopped. The longer the shut down goes on, the more we are learning about how government serves the people and supports the economy. This could be highly educational for government haters who have not been fully appreciating our government.

The longer Trump waits, the more this is going to go against him. I would not be surprised if he makes his move tomorrow. But of course, I would not be surprised if it takes longer for it to sink in that it is not working to his favor.

And we will also see that even if he builds the wall it will not end or reduce the drug problem or crime.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Yet another GayRod prediction down the shitter

He really sucks at this

8. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-11-2019)

9. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Still waiting on you to prove that. Still, as expected, nothing. But even more lisping. You poor dumb bastard.
    Don't have to, Tinkerbell; the dictionary does it for me. Not really surprised you would be afraid to look in one.

Nice owning you. And the answer will always be 'no'. Please stop begging.

10. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    While Trump spoke calmly and rationally from behind the Resolute Desk, the Democratic leaders accused him of “pounding the table” and having a “temper tantrum.” While Trump told human stories, they complained about process. They accused him of arguing that the women and children at the border were “a security threat” when he had just explained to the American people that they were victims, too. They charged him with using the “backdrop of the Oval Office to manufacture a crisis, stoke fear and divert attention from the turmoil in his administration.” They were partisan and petty, while Trump came across as reasonable and even compassionate.

To normal Americans watching in the heartland, and who are not steeped in Trump hatred, the president must have seemed like the adult in the room.

And, most important, Pelosi and Schumer failed to use the one word that millions of Americans were longing to hear — compromise. But Trump did. That is why the president won the night. Schumer and Pelosi appealed to their base, while Trump made an effective appeal to persuadable Americans.

Until now, Trump has owned the 18-day government shutdown that prompted this address, because he’s the one who started it. But if Democrats continue to attack him, and won’t entertain any compromise, soon the shutdown will be all theirs — because they’re the ones who have refused to end it.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.ac07fd77a98f
    To all rational, sober Americans, Trump just looked like the 3rd rate con man he's always been.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-10-2019), kudzu (01-11-2019), Phantasmal (01-10-2019)

12. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Don't have to, Tinkerbell; the dictionary does it for me. Not really surprised you would be afraid to look in one.

Nice owning you. And the answer will always be 'no'. Please stop begging.
    Obviously not or you would have posted it. Like I keep saying, you are dumb as fuck.

13. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Obviously not or you would have posted it. Like I keep saying, you are dumb as fuck.
    Sorry you can't accept reality in your perpetually cum-drunk state. Those words have different meanings, no matter how enraged that makes you.

And, again, the answer is 'no'. Please stop begging. Go ask your parole officer. He likely loves that.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

kudzu (01-11-2019)

15. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    5-6 Republicans came out today in favor of opening individual portions of the Government.

You got Rubio joining the usual suspects this morning.

Maybe this is how it ends, leaving the single issue of the wall outstanding after the government is back and running otherwise.

I told you all this would happen 2 years ago.. Trump is all about vengeance.. always has been.

He will hurt Americans if he doesn't get his way. .His ego is on the line with this wall and its all about his LIES.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

16. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sorry you can't accept reality in your perpetually cum-drunk state. Those words have different meanings, no matter how enraged that makes you.

And, again, the answer is 'no'. Please stop begging. Go ask your parole officer. He likely loves that.
    Still no definitions I see. Nor anything, nothing, to refute the facts I stated. Just your usual mindless drooling. Democrats love fucked in the head, uneducated folks like you.

17. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello noise,

Walking out of negotiations is not compromise.
    They can't make any decisions about the border based on Trump's lies.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

18. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Still no definitions I see. Nor anything, nothing, to refute the facts I stated. Just your usual mindless drooling. Democrats love fucked in the head, uneducated folks like you.
    LOL! So, in your meth and cum addled mind, 'essential' and 'excepted' mean the same thing.

Marxists like you never can get things straight.

Another easy win.

19. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

LOL! So, in your meth and cum addled mind, 'essential' and 'excepted' mean the same thing.

Marxists like you never can get things straight.

Another easy win.
    Still nothing. You should be used to that by now. You uneducated white welfare trash.