Thread: NYC Single Payer, The Laboritory Experiment The Country Needs

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    This is an open forum and Robo didn't thread ban me.

Seems you're afraid of hearing how things are as doomy and gloomy as you want. They've still worked fine for ME. If they don't for you and your grandchildren, that's fine by me. I don't give a fuck about you and could care less if you go without.

So you can explain robo's idiot claim?
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    So you can explain robo's idiot claim?
    He didn't make one. The idiot, that being you, thought it was one because YOU'RE an idiot.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    He didn't make one. The idiot, that being you, thought it was one because YOU'RE an idiot.
    My goodness you can't read and he can't spell.
    Last edited by kudzu; 01-12-2019 at 12:21 PM.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    My goodness you't can read and he can't spell.
    Where the fuck is that word in the dictionary, cunt?

That you think it's an idiot claim is your meaningless opinion. Anyone like you that voted for a candidates because you thought his skin color was a qualification shouldn't call what anyone else believes as idiotic. Also, someone that says "you't" is so stupid even the average, or should I say below average 85 IQ black, is smarter than you.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    The New York City Mayor made a fantastic move today. He issued a proclamation that provides Single Payer healthcare to every New-Yorker even undocumented residence of the city. I’m cheering him on. That’s exactly what this country needs is a laboratory experiment for the nation to see just how well single payer works and what it cost. I think about 3 Democrat controlled states have already studied single payer for their states and rejected it just for the cost problem. Not to mention how long the waiting times for treatments would be and what the quality of the overloaded service would be if they instituted it.

I say “GO FOR IT NEW YORK!!!!!”
    I support universal healthcare, but this is a terrible idea. Universal healthcare works for countries, not regions. This is because if we only have single payer in NYC, then the wealthy will move out because of the 15% healthcare tax, and poor and homeless will all move in. Thats why we have national boundaries to keep healthcare pools balanced. In addition, universal healthcare only works when there are measures to reduce the cost of healthcare and be cost-effective. So NYC will just replace one over-priced healthcare for another. Also, providing universal healthcare to illegals who are breaking the law is going to bankrupt our system because millions more will just move in to get free healthcare while breaking the law and not actually supposed to be here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to distraff For This Post:

kudzu (01-12-2019)

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by distraff View Post
    I support universal healthcare, but this is a terrible idea. Universal healthcare works for countries, not regions. This is because if we only have single payer in NYC, then the wealthy will move out because of the 15% healthcare tax, and poor and homeless will all move in.

Thats why we have national boundaries to keep healthcare pools balanced. In addition, universal healthcare only works when there are measures to reduce the cost of healthcare and be cost-effective. So NYC will just replace one over-priced healthcare for another.

Also, providing universal healthcare to illegals who are breaking the law is going to bankrupt our system because millions more will just move in to get free healthcare while breaking the law and not actually supposed to be here.
    You got it..

Single payer is still PRIVATE delivery...

Fine employers heavy fines for employing illegals. That will do more good than any wall.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Because single payer allows for every hangnail and boil to infiltrate the doctor's offices along with every drug stoned broke loser and every other freeloader seeking their living by way of somebody else's dime. The care will suck because of the overload of patients, the lack of doctors and especially the lack of medical teaching and licensing institutions. The inevitable is just common sense. Just keep an eye on NYC. Anybody with private insurance will go out of the city to get care because of the City overload and crummy care. Doctors will leave the city unless they're generously paid. The cost to the city will overwhelm the system and the city. It's all perfectly predictable.
    Its the same total garbage you have been whining about for years. You need something new.