Thread: "He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting.”

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Default "He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting.”

This is Conservative mentality; that for someone to succeed, someone else needs to suffer.

Their binary thinking is primitive and childish, and their resentment and desire to see people suffer is the only thing that drives Conservatism.

They're bad people. They've always been bad people. Trump's simply empowered them to share their rottenness openly.

Note: the Conservatives in this article live in a hurricane-devastated region and relied on government support before the hurricane hit.

"It's just too much": A Florida Town Grapples with a Shutdown after a Hurricane
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/07/u...-marianna.html
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

LV426 (01-08-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,676 Times in 27,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Note: the Conservatives in this article live in a hurricane-devastated region and relied on government support before the hurricane hit.
    I have always maintained that most conservatives, most white trash, most racist buck-toothed hillbillies are completely comfortable with a social welfare state. Even support it.
    I believe you would be actually amazed at how many conservatives on this very forum likely collect disability payments, Medicare, social security, and a host of other publically funded services.

I maintain that Contards do not want "undeserving" people tapping into those benefits. . And generally, that means the "darkies". Because to the conservative mind, the "darkies" cannot be trusted and do not deserve access to publically funded services. That is what resentment against the social welfare state boils down to

Don't take my word for it - there are about 14,643,753,674,374 examples on this forum of rightwingers complaining that blacks only vote Democratic "to get free stuff". There has rarely ever been a clearer expression of racial resentment than that.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

LV426 (01-08-2019)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    This is Conservative mentality; that for someone to succeed, someone else needs to suffer.

Their binary thinking is primitive and childish, and their resentment and desire to see people suffer is the only thing that drives Conservatism.

They're bad people. They've always been bad people. Trump's simply empowered them to share their rottenness openly.

"It's just too much": A Florida Town Grapples with a Shutdown after a Hurricane
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/07/u...-marianna.html
    America's case of Right Wing Disease has gotten far, far worse since Nixon/Reagan, I'm thinking we lost the patient

7. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

LV426 (01-08-2019)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I have always maintained that most conservatives, most white trash, most racist buck-toothed hillbillies are completely comfortable with a social welfare state. Even support it.
    I believe you would be actually amazed at how many conservatives on this very forum likely collect disability payments, Medicare, social security, and a host of other publically funded services.

I maintain that Contards do not want "undeserving" people tapping into those benefits. . And generally, that means the "darkies". Because to the conservative mind, the "darkies" cannot be trusted and do not deserve access to publically funded services. That is want resentment against the social welfare state boils down to

Don't take my word for it - there are about 14,643,753,674,374 examples on this forum of rightwingers complaining that blacks only vote Democratic "to get free stuff". There has rarely ever been a clearer expression of racial resentment than that.
    I believe almost every Conservative poster on these boards collects some kind of government assistance.

That's why they all pretend to be wealthy, own businesses, and are successful, but never verify those claims.

It's because to be Conservative is to lie. The entire belief system hinges on lies. It always has.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Cypress (01-08-2019)