Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61

Thread: The View's Whoopi demands baby voiced AOC stop POOPING ON PEOPLE!

  1. #46 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,530
    Thanks
    1,115
    Thanked 4,063 Times in 2,576 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 391 Times in 368 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    Her bold ideas are ... old ideas .... and like most millenial hipsters, she's too dumb to realize it.

    whitest oldest most bitter GOP dinosaur posting ^^

    off the charts

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

    guno (01-08-2019)

  3. #47 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vinland
    Posts
    35,558
    Thanks
    36,525
    Thanked 9,453 Times in 7,258 Posts
    Groans
    9,083
    Groaned 5,349 Times in 4,805 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    So no one.
    Darth LOL, Tsuke, Irish, etc.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

  4. #48 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,710
    Thanks
    2,838
    Thanked 3,469 Times in 2,387 Posts
    Groans
    1,216
    Groaned 427 Times in 390 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    I dated a Bartender also ... if I can find the pictures of her, I'll post them - The Pictures will tell the story.
    I only have a couple of pictures of "Jenny". We met when we worked at a bank. She was the head teller and I was a lowly teller. Pay was total shit at the bank so I left to do floor work and make triple what I could at the bank. Jenny left to work at the bar full time. she had already been part time. She was a beautiful Irish lass with a radiant smile and a wholesome look. But she was the perfect mix of white trash and girl next door. She drove a jacked up muscle car with a loud tailpipe and mag wheels. LOL I drove a rice box
    Quick, send those on-site researchers some computer models

  5. #49 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    15,412
    Thanks
    2,599
    Thanked 7,828 Times in 5,703 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 223 Times in 216 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    whitest oldest most bitter GOP dinosaur posting ^^

    off the charts
    You of all people should not be talking about anything white. Fake black man.

  6. #50 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    20,874
    Thanks
    11,875
    Thanked 5,675 Times in 4,643 Posts
    Groans
    1,633
    Groaned 932 Times in 848 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Darth LOL, Tsuke, Irish, etc.
    Does any of these claim to be alt-right? Answer is no.

  7. #51 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    20,874
    Thanks
    11,875
    Thanked 5,675 Times in 4,643 Posts
    Groans
    1,633
    Groaned 932 Times in 848 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    I only have a couple of pictures of "Jenny". We met when we worked at a bank. She was the head teller and I was a lowly teller. Pay was total shit at the bank so I left to do floor work and make triple what I could at the bank. Jenny left to work at the bar full time. she had already been part time. She was a beautiful Irish lass with a radiant smile and a wholesome look. But she was the perfect mix of white trash and girl next door. She drove a jacked up muscle car with a loud tailpipe and mag wheels. LOL I drove a rice box
    Sounds like every guy's dream. The girl, not your silly car.

  8. #52 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vinland
    Posts
    35,558
    Thanks
    36,525
    Thanked 9,453 Times in 7,258 Posts
    Groans
    9,083
    Groaned 5,349 Times in 4,805 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Does any of these claim to be alt-right? Answer is no.
    Tsuke admitted it many times and Darth and Irish are too unaware to know.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rune For This Post:

    Phantasmal (01-09-2019)

  10. #53 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    20,874
    Thanks
    11,875
    Thanked 5,675 Times in 4,643 Posts
    Groans
    1,633
    Groaned 932 Times in 848 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Tsuke admitted it many times and Darth and Irish are too unaware to know.
    So you decided for them.

  11. #54 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,386
    Thanks
    1,278
    Thanked 1,361 Times in 966 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 287 Times in 271 Posts

    Default

    and at some point, the revolution leaves folk behind for a better future in their life time.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  12. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

    Dark Soul (01-08-2019)

  13. #55 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,710
    Thanks
    2,838
    Thanked 3,469 Times in 2,387 Posts
    Groans
    1,216
    Groaned 427 Times in 390 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Sounds like every guy's dream. The girl, not your silly car.
    Yeah, I blew it. She was pretty sweet. But she liked Howard Stern and that was too much for me. Seriously, that was my biggest gripe I was such a dumbass. Well, that and her cheating with dudes from the bar. That was kinda that last straw.
    Quick, send those on-site researchers some computer models

  14. #56 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    20,874
    Thanks
    11,875
    Thanked 5,675 Times in 4,643 Posts
    Groans
    1,633
    Groaned 932 Times in 848 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Yeah, I blew it. She was pretty sweet. But she liked Howard Stern and that was too much for me. Seriously, that was my biggest gripe I was such a dumbass. Well, that and her cheating with dudes from the bar. That was kinda that last straw.
    Most girls cheat because you're not fucking them hard enough. But Howard Stern? I thought he was infantile when I was 13.

  15. #57 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,710
    Thanks
    2,838
    Thanked 3,469 Times in 2,387 Posts
    Groans
    1,216
    Groaned 427 Times in 390 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Most girls cheat because you're not fucking them hard enough. But Howard Stern? I thought he was infantile when I was 13.
    Exactly. I would have to seriously bite my tongue over it. It was when he had a TV show on. It was a weekly event for her and she loved his radio show. It was the early 90s. Her friends would come over and we'd smoke and drink so I could at least ignore the show, but then I'd have to try to figure why the thing they were repeating was so funny.
    Quick, send those on-site researchers some computer models

  16. #58 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    12,771
    Thanks
    4,389
    Thanked 6,232 Times in 4,050 Posts
    Groans
    933
    Groaned 696 Times in 645 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    I only have a couple of pictures of "Jenny". We met when we worked at a bank. She was the head teller and I was a lowly teller.
    So she was the one whose knees were always dirty?

  17. #59 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    10,440
    Thanks
    7,867
    Thanked 4,150 Times in 3,082 Posts
    Groans
    247
    Groaned 219 Times in 206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    I got an idea Bigdog, why don't you send her a Tweet
    You want me to be your wingman and hook you up, B? You do know the broad will never shut her yap, right?
    I condemn the National Socialist German Workers Party, the Socialist Democrat Hate Whitey Party,... and Socialist Workers party heroes, Mao, Chavez, Mussolini, Pol Pot, Stalin, Castro and Kim Jung Un.

    Liberal Racist code: Orange is the New White

  18. #60 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    17,853
    Thanks
    1,923
    Thanked 10,349 Times in 6,412 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 227 Times in 209 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    You want me to be your wingman and hook you up, B? You do know the broad will never shut her yap, right?

    That's because you're starting out in the wrong hole
    Trump isn't our 45th American president; he's our 1st Russian one.

    Remember this on Tuesday November 3rd, 2020

Similar Threads

  1. Trump demands DOJ stop his staff from leaking and writing OpEds
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2018, 06:25 PM
  2. Denver legalizes public pooping to accommodate illegal immigrants
    By Darth Beto Omar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-29-2018, 08:50 AM
  3. the R party candidate urged people to view porn at 3am
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-01-2016, 11:09 AM
  4. Poverty Prison: Columbia SC Demands Homeless People Go Away or Go To Jail???
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2013, 04:03 PM
  5. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 04:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •