Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bowling Alley Shooting - Add another radicalized right wing extremist to the list.

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    Fox News - Jan. 5, 2019 - Bowling Alley Shooting in California Leaves 3 Dead

Three people were killed and four others were injured in a shooting at a bowling alley in Torrance, Calif., late Friday night, the police said.

The Torrance Police Department responded just before midnight to reports of shots fired at Gable House Bowl in Torrance, which is about 20 miles from downtown Los Angeles.

Three men were pronounced dead at the scene, the police said, and four more were injured. Two were taken to the hospital, and the others sought medical attention on their own.

A police spokesman said information about the suspect shows he was a radicalized right wing extremist and his actions were politically and racially motivated:

On Friday, authorities arrested Sayoc, alleging in a criminal complaint that he was responsible for sending at least 13 potential explosive devices to prominent Democratic and media figures across the country in recent days — including Obama, Clinton, Soros, former attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr. and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.). “He was crazed, that’s the best word for him,” said Debra Gureghian, the general manager of New River Pizza and Fresh Kitchen in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., where Sayoc worked for several months. “There was something really off with him.”

I hate the damn left-wing Liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the Nation, trying to turn the country into a communist state.
    Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg’s book. I’d like to kill everyone in the Mainstream Media. But I know these people were inaccessible to me. I couldn’t get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chicken shit liberals that vote in these traitorous people.
    Liberals are a pest, like termites. Millions of them. Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather.
    I’d like to encourage other like minded people to do what I’ve done. If life ain’t worth living anymore, don’t just kill yourself. Do something for your country before you go. Go Kill Liberals!

Jeremy Christian shouted during his arrest after he brutally stabbed two Americans “Kill all Christians, Muslims and Jews. You call it terrorism. I call it Patriotism!”

“You blacks are killing white people on the streets everyday and raping white women everyday,” Mr. Roof said during his shooting rampage that killed nine African-American churchgoers

James Alex Fields Jr was charged with second-degree murder, one count of hit-and-run, failure to stop with injury and three counts of malicious wounding. On his social media accounts, Fields “expressed and promoted his belief that white people are superior to other races and peoples; expressed support of the social and racial policies of Adolf Hitler and Nazi-era Germany, including the Holocaust; and espoused violence against African Americans, Jewish people and members of other racial; ethnic and religious groups he perceived to be non-white.”
    Fields is registered as member of Trump's Republican Party.

190107201441-reginald-wallace-california-torrance-bowling-alley-shooting-medium-plus-169.jpg

So this is the radicalized right wing extremist and his actions were racially motivated?

LOL My God

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/07/us/ca...ing/index.html

You are nothing but a race baiting POS

2. #47 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

No liar. No liar. You're the liar. You're the liar.

What does Trump or Hillary have to do with the fact that you cannot prove your accusations that this shooter was right wing?
    Trump is making you idiots loose your minds! If it wouldn't be this serious, we could just laugh at you, sadly TDS is real, very real.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

No liar. No liar. You're the liar. You're the liar.

Black man did it..so how was this racially motivated?

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    What does Trump or Hillary have to do with the fact that you cannot prove your accusations that this shooter was right wing?
    Trump is making you idiots loose your minds! If it wouldn't be this serious, we could just laugh at you, sadly TDS is real, very real.

Maybe you should learn the difference between LOOSE and LOSE before you criticize others.
    Otherwise, you look like a LOOSER.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe you should learn the difference between LOOSE and LOSE before you criticize others.
    Otherwise, you look like a LOOSER.

Yeah, pointing out my error in spelling nullifies your dodging of my question?
    Again, what does Trump or Hillary have to do with the fact that you cannot prove your accusations that this shooter was right wing?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah, pointing out my error in spelling nullifies your dodging of my question?
    Again, what does Trump or Hillary have to do with the fact that you cannot prove your accusations that this shooter was right wing?
    It's interesting that you're not as concerned about the radicalized right wing extremists proving THEIR fake news posts. Just mine.

In fact, it speaks volumes about your extreme right wing bias. So what's it like having the following serial killers in your faction? How do you justify their actions?

On Friday, authorities arrested Sayoc, alleging in a criminal complaint that he was responsible for sending at least 13 potential explosive devices to prominent Democratic and media figures across the country in recent days — including Obama, Clinton, Soros, former attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr. and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.). “He was crazed, that’s the best word for him,” said Debra Gureghian, the general manager of New River Pizza and Fresh Kitchen in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., where Sayoc worked for several months. “There was something really off with him.”

I hate the damn left-wing Liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the Nation, trying to turn the country into a communist state.
    Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg’s book. I’d like to kill everyone in the Mainstream Media. But I know these people were inaccessible to me. I couldn’t get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chicken shit liberals that vote in these traitorous people.
    Liberals are a pest, like termites. Millions of them. Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather.
    I’d like to encourage other like minded people to do what I’ve done. If life ain’t worth living anymore, don’t just kill yourself. Do something for your country before you go. Go Kill Liberals!

Jeremy Christian shouted during his arrest after he brutally stabbed two Americans “Kill all Christians, Muslims and Jews. You call it terrorism. I call it Patriotism!”

“You blacks are killing white people on the streets everyday and raping white women everyday,” Mr. Roof said during his shooting rampage that killed nine African-American churchgoers

James Alex Fields Jr was charged with second-degree murder, one count of hit-and-run, failure to stop with injury and three counts of malicious wounding. On his social media accounts, Fields “expressed and promoted his belief that white people are superior to other races and peoples; expressed support of the social and racial policies of Adolf Hitler and Nazi-era Germany, including the Holocaust; and espoused violence against African Americans, Jewish people and members of other racial; ethnic and religious groups he perceived to be non-white.”

“We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's interesting that you're not as concerned about the radicalized right wing extremists proving THEIR fake news posts. Just mine.

In fact, it speaks volumes about your extreme right wing bias. So what's it like having the following serial killers in your faction? How do you justify their actions?
    Still doesn't prove you lied. Why did you lie saying the bowling alley killer was another radical right wing extremest?

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Still doesn't prove you lied. Why did you lie saying the bowling alley killer was another radical right wing extremest?
    It proves you're a radicalized right wing extremist who fails to condemn the actions of the following:

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It proves you're a radicalized right wing extremist who fails to condemn the actions of the following
    Of course I condemn them, and your constant and silly re-posting them is senseless. If it were up to me, the ones still alive would be hung in public.

You haven't answered why you posted the lie that this shooter was right wing? Well? We're waiting...

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Of course I condemn them, and your constant and silly re-posting them is senseless. If it were up to me, the ones still alive would be hung in public.

You haven't answered why you posted the lie that this shooter was right wing? Well? We're waiting...
    It's HANGED, not HUNG.

Clothes are hung. People are hanged.

I see you went to the Donald Trump School of Grammar.

Just like these loosers:

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's HANGED, not HUNG.

Clothes are hung. People are hanged.

I see you went to the Donald Trump School of Grammar.
    Well, since I can tolerate even the most stupid of posters on this forum, I can no longer tolerate a lying imbecile like you.
    I now have an ignore list...of one.

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well, since I can tolerate even the most stupid of posters on this forum, I can no longer tolerate a lying imbecile like you.
    I now have an ignore list...of one.
    If you can't tolerate lying, then I guess you'll have to put just about all of the Radicalized Right Wing Extremists like CFM, USFREEDOM911; Havana Moon; PostmodernProphet; Truth Detector; I Love America; Teflon Don; Dark Soul; CFM; Ralph; Yaya; Eagle Eye; countryboy; The Ugly Truth; BodyDouble; Text Drivers are Killers; volsrock; transwarpdrive; Sailor; Q-tip; PraiseKek on ignore as well.

The truth hardly has a chance against a lie that people want to believe

Last edited by Joe Capitalist; 01-16-2019 at 03:14 PM.