Members banned from this thread: evince, domer76 and PoliTalker

Thread: Word Association Game: What Is The First Word That Comes To Mind When You Hear Trump?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts

Default Word Association Game: What Is The First Word That Comes To Mind When You Hear Trump?

A simple game.

PoliTalker anti-troll thread thief disclaimer: If this thread is stolen, plagiarized, will the thief have the nerve to use the entire OP, word for word? Including this disclaimer? If you want my take on it, you'll have to post to this original PoliTalker thread. I refuse to be an enabler for online bullies, so I won't post to a stolen thread. I won't even read it. If you don't see me, PoliTalker, posting in this thread check the author. This might be a hijacked thread, not the original.

Feel free to explain why you associate President Trump with whatever word you do.

Have fun!
    NPC is a beloved internet personality. Their pronouns are he/him. NPC fully recognizes the inherent privilege of being able to post on a message board, and as such NPC makes sure to avoid all social media where the trust and safety council flags something as dangerous to think about. He avoids all tweets that are disputed, and only supports mainstream news sources where former CIA, NSA and FBI serve as talking heads.The future is female, orange man bad, black lives matter, and wear a damn mask!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Niche Political Commentor For This Post:

TOP (01-03-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

The first word to come to mind is Thump. Mainly because it rhymes with Trump and because there's a good chance that he's going to "Thump" before his term of office is up. That and all the old guard conservatives and snowflake liberals who "Thumped" when he was elected.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!