Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Evolution Of The Party Of Liars

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,254 Times in 7,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    To domer76: Asshole. I did not say you did.

To domer76: You must have thought I was original.

Hardly original since the epithet has been in use at least since 1890, but you did not know that until after I educated you.

You learned something from me; so you can return the favor by putting me on your ignore list as did PostmodernProphet.

Parenthetically, my messages are for conservatives —— not liberals. A scum bag like you is the biggest flaw in every message board. Sad to say, intelligent posters cannot prevent liberals from learning a truth that is too profound for them to grasp; so they turn it into a personal attack against their superiors, or else they twist the truth into a bizarre talking point. In short: A little knowledge in the hands of a liberal scum bag is a dangerous thing. That is why I hate the thought of getting the blame for teaching liberals anything.

Before you mouth off with another mindless response, note that when all else fails liberal douche bags they must force everyone to listen to their parasite ideology; hence, I would like to start 2019 with liberal assholes not reading or responding to my threads.

A little friendly advice. Put some work in on your communication skills if you insist on cluttering up my threads.
    That is your right...and it is fair for you to do. I'm not a liberal, so it doesn't impact on me, but...I would like to start 2019 off by telling you to go fuck yourself.

Before doing so, however, I want to thank you for the laughs you provided by mentioning that you think you are "superior" to others here...and that you are educating or teaching ANYONE ANYTHING.

So...thank you...and go fuck yourself.

2. The Following User Groans At Frank Apisa For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (01-02-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I'm not a liberal,
    To Frank Apisa: You could have fooled me, or are you ashamed to admit you are somewhere to Left of Karl Marx?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    you think you are "superior" to others here

To Frank Apisa: Only to liberals and assholes like you. I do not think it I know it.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

To Frank Apisa: You could have fooled me, or are you ashamed to admit you are somewhere to Left of Karl Marx?
    I suspect I can easily fool you. I suspect a child could also. You are reckless...and reckless people are easily fooled, Flanders.

Anyway...on a continuum with extreme leftists at 1 and extreme rightwing nuts at 10...I can be found at position purple.

To Frank Apisa: Only to liberals and assholes like you. I do not think it I know it.
    Good. Continue to suppose so...and to call it "I know so."

I intend to show you to be the chump you are.

There is a story (perhaps apocryphal) about Alexander the Great receiving a letter from Darius of Persia before their great battle. In it, Darius calls Alexander "a mere boy."

Alexander responds, "So...if you beat me, it will be said that you beat a mere boy...but if I beat you, it will be told that Darius was bested by a mere boy. Not a very wise thing to do."

Darius set himself up for a loss no matter what.

That is what you do by claiming that silly "superiority."

WHEN I show you to be the horse's ass you are...you will have been bested by what YOU deem to be an inferior.

Gonna be fun.

My guess is you will run away before taking your thrashing like a man.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

UPDATE

Incidentally, Governor Moonbeam is no slouch when it comes to telling whoppers:
    "In this case, the individual had actually been arrested and convicted twice of driving under the influence. And there was a warrant out for his arrest and no one picked him up," he explained. "And he was arrested and brought to jail before the sanctuary law was even enacted so ICE, immigration people, could have gone out and gotten him. Police, the sheriff, could have told the immigration service. And, besides, this is something that could happen in the future."

So, which is it, Jerry? Was the illegal alien arrested or not arrested before he killed Cpl. Singh? You seem to be slipping up on your talking points there.

WATCH: Gov. Moonbeam Denies Sanctuary State Status Resulted In Cpl. Singh's Death
    Beth Baumann
    Posted: Jan 05, 2019 7:35 PM

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...-deat-n2538563

Moonbeam used to be more fun when he was dating:

https://www.ronstadt-linda.com/newsweek79.htm
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Democrats really don’t like this word to describe their party or agenda. President Trump’s State of the Union did call for unity, but MSNBC host Kasie Hunt lamented that the president using the word “Democrat” instead of Democratic to describe the party was inherently partisan. Well, this set off similar reactions from the liberal Twitterverse. For starters, yes, it is partisan, which is why Republicans use it.

MSNBC Host, Liberals Were Not Happy Over This Word President Trump Used To Describe Democrats During State Of the Union Address
    Matt Vespa
    Posted: Feb 07, 2019 7:45 PM

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...escri-n2540774

Let me add If DEMOCRAT PARTY offends you it is intentional.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They are asking the wrong guy:

The fact is that Lincoln saw the Constitution impeding his will.
    See number 12 permalink for details.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There’s no great mystery about the motives behind this deliberate misnaming. 'Democrat Party' is a slur, or intended to be—a handy way to express contempt. Aesthetic judgments are subjective, of course, but 'Democrat Party' is jarring verging on ugly. It fairly screams 'rat'.

There is no need to change the Democratic Party’s name:

State GOP calls on 'racist' Democratic Party to change name
    Resolution says party must address 'hundreds of years of racial oppression'
    By WND Staff
    Published June 30, 2020 at 8:18pm

https://www.wnd.com/2020/06/state-go...y-change-name/

Child molesters never call themselves child molesters, but what a wonderful day it will be when Democrats and television mouths call themselves racist every time they say Democratic Party.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yup...the racists and scum were in the Democratic Party back in Civil War days and for decades after that. You are correct that the American conservative scum were Democrats back then.

Now the American, racist, conservative scum are Republicans.

We get it.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

LOL Flanders, a fascist loyalist through and through. You cannot argue or convince people who are followers to think for themselves and to see the world clearly. It is not in their person. They are followers, and Mao, Hitler, Mussolini et al are their heroes, for they control the masses and do so until humanity says no more. To believe is easy to think is hard.

I will leave a few links for those who still think, who still critique and who are the Americans who move us forward. For the followers of Trump's hate and divisive nonsense, have a nice day.

https://aeon.co/essays/the-intellect...racy-theorists

http://www.meltingasphalt.com/crony-beliefs/

https://www.edge.org/conversation/ta...ng-by-thinking
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire