Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: It Begins: Journalists start admitting Trump-Russia conspiracy was a fabricated lie

1. #541 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 Times in 7,537 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Fine with me. If I "label you a Trump supporter" please feel free to consider it to be "in my opinion you are not opposing Trump sufficiently" instead.
    That's better because it's more honest.

I also have contempt and scorn for people who do not oppose him sufficiently.
    Now that's more like the democrats I know on this board and in the real world. Contempt and scorn for people not in total agreement with me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Earl (01-07-2019)

3. #542 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oneuli View Post
    No, what you'd do is post, but cower from substantive engagement by trying to change the subject, like you just did. But there's no reason to be this frightened. Besides, you'll never get better at thinking unless you practice.

Half of it is right here, in this thread. I provided a detailed definition and illustrated how the established facts fit the definition. You, on the other hand, are too scared to engage, so you refuse to provide a serious definition that we could look at to see whether collusion occurred. Instead, you'd like to hide behind childish taunts.

You lost track of the thread, pumpkin. I didn't bring it up. Arminius did, in the very first post, where Arminius was pushing the mindless right-wing talking point about Trump-Russia collusion claims being "likely false" (when, using any normal definition of "collusion," the fact the Russians and top people in the Trump campaign colluded has been very firmly established).
    as long as we agree the lib'ruls are idiots for discussing collusion when none exists......

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (01-07-2019), Truth Detector (01-07-2019)

5. #543 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    You don’t understand TDS lol.

TDS demands utter compliance to the proposition that Trump=bad. There’s no hedging the bet, splitting the difference or room for compromise. Trump wants a wall; therefore, the wall is immoral. Trump pulls out of Syria; therefore, Trump is Neville Chamberlain and the neocons are no longer vile ideologues.

TDS an absolutist doctrine that brooks no dissent: that’s why they mistake you for a Trump supporter.
    Not only that but I'm Hitler except more racist because I don't "oppose Trump sufficiently".
    I understand TDS. Frank definitely has TDS .

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Darth Omar (01-07-2019), Earl (01-07-2019), Truth Detector (01-07-2019)

7. #544 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Not only that but I'm Hitler except more racist because I don't "oppose Trump sufficiently".
    Frankie is a textbook case lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (01-07-2019), Truth Detector (01-07-2019)

9. #545 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Now that's more like the democrats I know on this board and in the real world. Contempt and scorn for people not in total agreement with me.
    My guess is I am not in total disagreement with you on several issues...BUT I MOST ASSUREDLY AM IN DISAGREEMENT WITH YOU FOR NOT OPPOSING DONALD TRUMP WITH EVERY FIBER OF YOUR BEING.

He is as demented an individual as I can imagine...and presents, in my opinion, an existential threat to our Republic...and by extension, to humanity.

That is why I feel as I do about the people who actually continue to support him.

So...my contempt and scorn are not, as you want to suppose, because of a lack of total agreement (or disagreement)...but because you are not opposing this abomination with sufficient energy and dedication.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

rjhenn (01-13-2019)

11. #546 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fuck you and Darth both.

If either of you jerk-offs had any sense of self-respect, you would be opposing that disgusting disease sitting in the Oval Office with as much gusto as I.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Darth Omar (01-07-2019), rjhenn (01-13-2019)

13. #547 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 Times in 965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

As if you haven't expressed the same towards Liberals who oppose your views.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gotcha68 For This Post:

rjhenn (01-13-2019)

15. #548 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fuck you and Darth both.

If either of you jerk-offs had any sense of self-respect, you would be opposing that disgusting disease sitting in the Oval Office with as much gusto as I.
    How would you feel about him if he had charm, wit, and could massage dims without offending, yet had identical policies?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-07-2019)

17. #549 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha68 View Post
    As if you haven't expressed the same towards Liberals who oppose your views.
    Link? Just one post. I'm curious.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-07-2019)

19. #550 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How would you feel about him if he had charm, wit, and could massage dims without offending, yet had identical policies?
    I'm not sure of what you are asking.

BUT...

...ANYONE who is not opposing Donald Trump with gusto right now...is aiding and abetting an existential thread to our Republic and to humanity in general.

Donald Trump is as much a danger to the world as was Adolf Hitler...except that he is very, very much dumber...and less intelligent.

I have good friends who support him. I love those friends. We tend not to discuss politics.

20. The Following User Groans At Frank Apisa For This Awful Post:

Earl (01-07-2019)

21. #551 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,170 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 202 Times in 195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    as long as we agree the lib'ruls are idiots for discussing collusion when none exists......
    As you know, we don't -- that's just your cowardly effort to dodge the question again. Just so you know: everyone sees your disgrace. It was a very public ass-kicking you just took.

22. #552 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure of what you are asking.
    90% of what you post is about what a horrible , disgusting person Trump is. Most agree he's not a very respectable person. Many on the right acknowledge he's boorish. I wouldn't want the guy as a friend or neighbor. I'd rather golf with Obama even though he and the dims effed very responsible folks that I know personally with the ACA.
    But I notice you never mention a word about his policies.
    I just wonder if he had the charm, wit and political savvy of say, Reagan, what would your opinion be on his policies, e.g., border protection?

23. #553 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

90% of what you post is about what a horrible , disgusting person Trump is. Most agree he's not a very respectable person. Many on the right acknowledge he's boorish. I wouldn't want the guy as a friend or neighbor. I'd rather golf with Obama even though he and the dims effed very responsible folks that I know personally with the ACA.
    But I notice you never mention a word about his policies.
    I just wonder if he had the charm, wit and political savvy of say, Reagan, what would your opinion be on his policies, e.g., border protection?
    EVERYTHING I AM SAYING IS OPINION...MY OPINION:

Ronald Reagan was an upbeat guy with a dynamite personality...and a sense of humor. He was affable and could be witty.

Most of his policies sucked big time. In the bullshit he spewed in his first Inaugural Address, he set the stage (was the cause of) the major distrust of government in America. It haunts s to this day.

I had voted for him.

When I heard that speech, I realized I had made a huge mistake. It is the one vote...the only vote...I regret in my life.

I laugh at the idea that you are trying to peddle what he is doing as bring about "border protection." The bullshit the abomination is delivering IS NOT ABOUT BORDER SECURITY...IT IS ABOUT FULFILLING A CAMPAIGN PROMISE HE NEVER SHOULD HAVE MADE. It is about his personal political viability...and if he has to trash America in order to do what he sees as "good" for himself...he will do it without batting an eyelash.

Donald Trump not only is totally unfit for the office of president emotionally and intellectually...he now represents the greatest existential threat to the Republic EVER...and that includes the American Civil War.

Anyone continuing to support him or his policies...is abetting treason against America and humanity.

I hope that addresses all of the matters you wanted me to address, Anonymoose.

24. #554 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oneuli View Post
    Everyone in the forum can see how frightened you are. But trust me, you'll never find your courage if you don't push yourself outside your comfort zone. Step up and engage in the substantive debate. I promise to go easy on you.
    Wrong; everyone with a brain can see what a dishonest ass hat you are. But trust me, you'll never stop being one because that would require an IQ above a centipedes.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

25. #555 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just curious. Why do you and most other dims consider anybody not supporting 100% of democratic party principles a supporter of Trump? I just don't follow that logic.
    It has NOTHING to do with logic.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.