Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 73 of 73

Thread: Antiwhite

  1. #61 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,339
    Thanks
    1,197
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 79 Times in 69 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    13. No Self-Moderation of the Board. Definition: making a thread unreadable through using extra large fonts or other means to block usage of a thread/forum. Rules will be enforced by the Administration or by Staff Members... Let's be adult here....

  2. #62 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    6,854
    Thanks
    3,336
    Thanked 2,727 Times in 1,990 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 349 Times in 321 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    13. No Self-Moderation of the Board. Definition: making a thread unreadable through using extra large fonts or other means to block usage of a thread/forum. Rules will be enforced by the Administration or by Staff Members... Let's be adult here....
    Laws and rules are the only things you racist whites have in your favor.

    fuck you loser.

  3. #63 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    6,336
    Thanks
    285
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 830 Posts
    Groans
    76
    Groaned 288 Times in 263 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Laws and rules are the only things you racist whites have in your favor.

    fuck you loser.
    Fucking white people and their *shuffles deck, pulls card* laws and rules!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

    anonymoose (01-10-2019)

  5. #64 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,289
    Thanks
    761
    Thanked 1,348 Times in 1,101 Posts
    Groans
    63
    Groaned 194 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Fucking white people and their *shuffles deck, pulls card* laws and rules!
    TTQ64 has been looking up to, and studying Evince. TTQ64 is intentionally posting in the same low class way, using the same "fuck you" rhetoric and trying to look as ignorant as possible.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  6. #65 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Cymru/'Wales'
    Posts
    8,017
    Thanks
    4,017
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    So it's just semantics?
    Semantics representing the normal reactions of normal humans to American racism perhaps?

  7. #66 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    6,854
    Thanks
    3,336
    Thanked 2,727 Times in 1,990 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 349 Times in 321 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    TTQ64 has been looking up to, and studying Evince. TTQ64 is intentionally posting in the same low class way, using the same "fuck you" rhetoric and trying to look as ignorant as possible.
    that would be yo momma you racist fuck.

    You whites just aren't used to people telling you exactly how you really are.

    well welcome to the real world......I'm no scared of you nor will I bite my tongue...…….most of you are racist as fuck.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

    guno (01-11-2019)

  9. #67 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    6,336
    Thanks
    285
    Thanked 1,009 Times in 830 Posts
    Groans
    76
    Groaned 288 Times in 263 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    Semantics representing the normal reactions of normal humans to American racism perhaps?
    The normal reaction to racism is to argue over what shade white people are?

  10. #68 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Cymru/'Wales'
    Posts
    8,017
    Thanks
    4,017
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    The normal reaction to racism is to argue over what shade white people are?
    When you are taking the mick out of pompous racists, yes .

  11. #69 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,289
    Thanks
    761
    Thanked 1,348 Times in 1,101 Posts
    Groans
    63
    Groaned 194 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    Here is another thread that shows antiwhite behavior. The thread links to an article about antiwhite behavior, but the replies from lefties on that thread are most of why that thread is now archived here on this thread. I like to organize the antiwhite activity into a single place s I can refer to it from time to time.

    Here is this latest thread that illustrates antiwhite behavior

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...Called-RACISTS
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  12. #70 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    30,932
    Thanks
    6,212
    Thanked 8,072 Times in 6,078 Posts
    Groans
    25
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,429 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Here is another thread that shows antiwhite behavior. The thread links to an article about antiwhite behavior, but the replies from lefties on that thread are most of why that thread is now archived here on this thread. I like to organize the antiwhite activity into a single place s I can refer to it from time to time.

    Here is this latest thread that illustrates antiwhite behavior

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...Called-RACISTS
    What color is your skin? Why are you obsessed by race?

    Someone of an “off color” buttfucked you mom?

  13. #71 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,289
    Thanks
    761
    Thanked 1,348 Times in 1,101 Posts
    Groans
    63
    Groaned 194 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    Here is another thread that contains antiwhite hate:

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...SUMMED-UP-HERE
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  14. #72 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,289
    Thanks
    761
    Thanked 1,348 Times in 1,101 Posts
    Groans
    63
    Groaned 194 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  15. #73 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,289
    Thanks
    761
    Thanked 1,348 Times in 1,101 Posts
    Groans
    63
    Groaned 194 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    Here is another thread that needs to be linked to this one. In the thread I am linking, we can see how lefty member jimmymccready doesn't care about a white child being thrown off of a third story by a black man.

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...-the-3rd-floor
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •