Members banned from this thread: Blackwater Lunchbreak, SmarterthanYou, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, canceled.2021.1, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, iewitness, Irish, CFM, Ralph, Sailor, Life is Golden, Bigdog, TTQ64, Getin the ring, zymurgy, Superfreak, PraiseKek, Eagle_Eye, katzgar, countryboy, Tommatthews, volsrock, The Ugly Truth, BodyDouble, coolzone, rhym3pays, LV426, Loving91390, Into the Night, Enlightened One and Anarchon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: We Should Offer Friendship And Forgiveness To Trump Supporters Without Shaming

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

the people who have backed the lies of Fox to get them to this evil place need to apologize to the nation

they need to NOT GET MAD when Fox is executed for its betrayal of the facts and the nation.

I will welcome them back one by one as they admit they were wrong

I will never welcome back anyone of them that prefers to embrace LIES and TRASH the rest of us who are proven correct on the facts.

accept facts and all is fine

they never did accept that Bush lied us into war

ask them

they pretend the republican party has always been correct even though they have been caught in evil decade over decade

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    I haven’t seen any riots since Obama left office.
    You didn't notice the white supremacists at Charlottesville? There are fine people on both sides! You can't blame them for thinking the president sympathized with them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

evince (05-07-2019)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    They have been betrayed.

We should welcome them back to considerate society.

They must feel foolish for having been taken in.

We should comfort them, and let them know we are happy to be their fellow Americans, and we have had their back the whole time, even if the President has let them down.

Anybody can make a mistake.

PoliTalker anti-troll thread thief disclaimer:

Most Trump supporters never thought he was a good choice for the job. They simply believed that Trump wouldn't be as bad as Hillary.

So what? They were influenced by strong propaganda. They're only human.

Welcome back to caring America, ex-Trump supporters!
    The number I've seen is 9% of Obama voters voted for Trump. It reasons to me if they've voted Democratic for President before they could do it again. It also reasons to me that continually insulting them is not the optimal way to get them back in your camp. I think your approach is a good one.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-08-2019)

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Our democracy would be better served by properly educating and informing the majority of the good people in this country, and imparting upon them the importance of participating in the process of our self-government. Public schools need to teach the guidelines to be a good citizen, which include knowing how government works, how it becomes dysfunctional through apathy, and why it is important for EVERYONE to protect our Constitution. It simply cannot work without We, The People.

The theory of the United States is not that undesirable people are prevented from voting. The theory is that we get more good people to vote than there are undesirable people to screw up the outcome.
    I agree, I was kind of kidding, these idiots were badly duped.

I think we need to get the money out of the campaigns like other Democracies have done.

An uneducated consumer is just too easily duped by the big corporate $. Biden is taking huge sums of corporate money and Trump is Corporate money.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

PoliTalker (05-08-2019)

8. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

9. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I agree, I was kind of kidding, these idiots were badly duped.

I think we need to get the money out of the campaigns like other Democracies have done.

An uneducated consumer is just too easily duped by the big corporate $. Biden is taking huge sums of corporate money and Trump is Corporate money.
    Bernie's da man!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.