Thread: Never Trumpers vs Trumps Base

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Never Trumpers vs Trumps Base

There is a popular notion perpetuated by JPP lefties that Never Trumpers were once pro Trumpers. The article below discusses this notion.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...epublican-base

I realize that lefties cannot process the article linked above, and that they will not be able to demonstrate that they have read and understand it or this opening post, but there it is. I assume that lefties will not be interested in objectively reading and learning what the article offers, but will instead look to discredit it because it is not from a lefty-safe media source that has translated it into what lefties need to hear.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

You mean Lefties are closed-minded? Say it ain't so!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Evmetro (12-26-2018)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    There is a popular notion perpetuated by JPP lefties that Never Trumpers were once pro Trumpers. The article below discusses this notion.

I realize that lefties cannot process the article linked above, and that they will not be able to demonstrate that they have read and understand it or this opening post, but there it is. I assume that lefties will not be interested in objectively reading and learning what the article offers, but will instead look to discredit it because it is not from a lefty-safe media source that has translated it into what lefties need to hear.
    Poular notion? I don't think so. There were lots of Repubs who were anti Trumpers. Not all Repubs are suckers and stupid. If you watched and understood the Repub debates, you would have seen how many Repubs were offended by Trump. He horrified the smart Republicans, but gathered the emotional and the haters as he went along.

5. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

Irish Exit (12-27-2018)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

mak2 (12-26-2018)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Poular notion? I don't think so.
    I see several threads per day that suggest that Repubs are suddenly flipping from the pro Trump to Never Trump. It is a big lie.

There were lots of Repubs who were anti Trumpers.
    There still are, but they are obviously not the majority of Repubs who are behind the 302 Trump votes that dominated Hillary's 232 votes. You are talking about a minority who think they represent the Republican base and who tried to install Jeb as their candidate.

Not all Repubs are suckers and stupid.
    Agree. Obviously, most Repubs voted for Trump, and Jeb disappeared.

If you watched and understood the Repub debates, you would have seen how many Repubs were offended by Trump. He horrified the smart Republicans, but gathered the emotional and the haters as he went along.
    I watched all the debates, real time. All the polls that lefties did not control showed that Trump dominated, and all the lefty media and all the Never Trumper Rhinos claimed that Trump lost. The unmanipulated polls showed that Trump would kick ass 306 to 232 in the election.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 Times in 982 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 37 Times in 36 Posts

I have repeatedly stated I dont think Trump is losing any of his devoted followers. It appears he sucks the brains out of his disciples and they remain forever faithful. But hey, nice straw man.
    Be Best

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I have repeatedly stated I dont think Trump is losing any of his devoted followers. It appears he sucks the brains out of his disciples and they remain forever faithful. But hey, nice straw man.
    I hope that one day you gain enough confidence to actually join the conversation and contribute something of merit. I can see that you love to talk, so I think you will enjoy finally being able to say something when that time comes. Best wishes!

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I see several threads per day that suggest that Repubs are suddenly flipping from the pro Trump to Never Trump. It is a big lie.

There still are, but they are obviously not the majority of Repubs who are behind the 302 Trump votes that dominated Hillary's 232 votes. You are talking about a minority who think they represent the Republican base and who tried to install Jeb as their candidate.

Agree. Obviously, most Repubs voted for Trump, and Jeb disappeared.

I watched all the debates, real time. All the polls that lefties did not control showed that Trump dominated, and all the lefty media and all the Never Trumper Rhinos claimed that Trump lost. The unmanipulated polls showed that Trump would kick ass 306 to 232 in the election.
    I watched them too it was like horror movie in real time. Trump acted up, blustered and lied. In short established who he is , for those who did not know. Yes, he energized people who are easily fooled by an a conman . Trump was a terrible candidate and a worse president.

11. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

Irish Exit (12-27-2018)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

mak2 (12-26-2018)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I watched them too it was like horror movie in real time. Trump acted up, blustered and lied. In short established who he is , for those who did not know. Yes, he energized people who are easily fooled by an a conman . Trump was a terrible candidate and a worse president.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ned Ryun who wrote the article is a super conservative who owns an organization that trains rightys in how to organize. Nope not close to being a lefty of qualified to speak for them.

15. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

Irish Exit (12-27-2018)

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ned Ryun who wrote the article is a super conservative who owns an organization that trains rightys in how to organize. Nope not close to being a lefty of qualified to speak for them.
    From the opening post:

"I realize that lefties cannot process the article linked above, and that they will not be able to demonstrate that they have read and understand it or this opening post, but there it is. I assume that lefties will not be interested in objectively reading and learning what the article offers, but will instead look to discredit it because it is not from a lefty-safe media source that has translated it into what lefties need to hear."