Members banned from this thread: Callinectes, Truth Detector, canceled.2021.1, Irish, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, Getin the ring, countryboy, hvilleherb and volsrock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ***MUELLER MAY SUBMIT REPORT TO AG AS SOON AS MID-FEBRUARY, SAY SOURCES***

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,773 Times in 27,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Also, Trump’s hands would be clean since Whittaker would be doing the firing.

The AG appoints the SP and the SP can fire them. You should hope Whittaker is as ‘unmotivated’ to reign in Mullet as Rosenstein was.
    and the second he does something like that the FBI begins investigating him for crimes

You and Putin cant win here shit balls

The founders of this nation foresaw your evil

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

If Whittaker determines Mullet has been pulling shenanigans he can [and should] shut it down. And there’s nothing you can do about it.
    He won't and there is nothing you can do about it. If he does, he will be indicted for obstruction of justice.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I hear Trump had his personal tailor at the WH fitting him for custom made orange jump suits...

MUELLER MAY SUBMIT REPORT TO ATTORNEY GENERAL AS SOON AS MID-FEBRUARY, SAY SOURCES

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna949961

"They clearly are tying up loose ends," said a lawyer who has been in contact with the Mueller team.

WASHINGTON — Special counsel Robert Mueller is nearing the end of his historic investigation into Russian election interference and is expected to submit a confidential report to the attorney general as early as mid-February, government officials and others familiar with the situation tell NBC News.

"They clearly are tying up loose ends," said a lawyer who has been in contact with the Mueller team.

The sources either did not know or would not say whether Mueller has answered the fundamental question he was hired to investigate: Whether Trump or anyone around him conspired with the Russian intelligence operations to help his campaign.

Mueller has not made public any evidence proving such a conspiracy, though he has rebutted in court filings the president's assertion that neither he nor any of his top aides had met or talked with Russians during the 2016 race. They did, according to Mueller; and, in the case of his lawyer's negotiations over a Trump Tower in Moscow, Trump knew about it, court filings say.

Mueller has also examined the question whether the president obstructed justice, and is expected to address that matter in his report. Whether the special counsel will accuse the president of wrongdoing on that score is unclear.

Mueller was appointed in May 2017 in the wake of Trump's decision to fire the FBI director, James Comey. He inherited an FBI investigation that had been launched in July 2016, when intelligence agencies saw indications that people around Trump might be trying to help a Russian effort to boost the Trump presidential candidacy.

He has charged 33 people and convicted three senior Trump associates — former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, former National Security Adviser Mike Flynn and lawyer Michael Cohen — who have cooperated with him to varying degrees.

One sign that Mueller is close to finishing, legal experts say, is that he has moved forward with the sentencing of those men — particularly Flynn, who he credited with substantial cooperation, much of which remains secret. Flynn's lawyers agreed to postpone his sentencing this week after it became clear the judge was considering imposing a prison sentence despite Mueller's recommendation of probation.

Generally, prosecutors prefer to delay the sentencing of cooperating witnesses until the case in which they are helping is over, to retain leverage over them and secure their testimony in court.

Mueller's spokesman, Peter Carr, declined to comment. The president's lawyer, Jay Sekulow, said, "We don't discuss conversations we've had or have not had with the office of special counsel."

Other sources say that a special janitor has been assigned to follow Trump everywhere he goes inside the WH just to mop up the sweat.

May.

Wonderful.

It will all be settled then won't it.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    So you would be happy if Whitaker hid the report from the public?
    You seem happy enough with the Trump investigation that’s masquerading as the ‘Russian investigation’, so yeah, I’d be quite happy with it.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

So you would be happy if Whitaker hid the report from the public?
    Of course he would.

Right-wingers are all criminal scumbags themselves, so of course they love and root for other criminals.

It's in their nature.

DNA level shit.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

TTQ64 (12-21-2018)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You seem happy enough with the Trump investigation that’s masquerading as the ‘Russian investigation’, so yeah, I’d be quite happy with it.
    Criminal scumbags always love and support other criminal scumbags.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

TTQ64 (12-21-2018)

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If Whittaker determines Mullet has been pulling shenanigans he can [and should] shut it down.

And there’s nothing you can do about it.
    Anyone who believes Mueller is anything less than unfailingly honest and straight up by the rule of law, is nothing more than a self-deluded, hyper-partisan, Kool-Aid guzzling jackass.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

TTQ64 (12-21-2018)

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,904 Times in 21,666 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

If I were you, and I was as sure there was no crimes as you pretend to be, I would want it public.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Mueller has done a careful and thorough job according to all that have knowledge of what is going on. Trump and the rightys should be gleeful that Mueller will be done in Feb. We all know Trump and his "organization" will be completely exonerated. Trump should broadcast the report and have it on front page news of every newspaper. Fox Gnus should release it immediately.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

If I were you, and I was as sure there was no crimes as you pretend to be, I would want it public.
    If crimes were committed in the origin of the ‘Russian investigation’, I want them fully exposed.

Don’t you?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017