Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We now have proof that 'Russian bots' invented by Dems to manufacture fake scandals

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Can any IT types tell us how much it costs to create a Russian bot? Like the phony Russian bots that took the guy from having 100 twitter followers to 10,000 almost instantly.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Russian attempt failed by lack of money to rig the election against the GOP.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    So basically the same old lessor-of-two-evils pitch, what a system.
    "Lesser of evils" meaning Democrats colluding with foreign powers to rig and steal elections by falsely accusing their opponents of doing what only they are actually doing.
    Last edited by artichoke; 12-20-2018 at 08:55 PM.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Obviously you din't read the source, it was a hundred thousand dollar experiment in a fifty one million dollar race, the idea being to see if the Russian effort for Trump could be duplicated.

And you'd have to be really naive to think candidates in major races from both sides of the aisle aren't going to do the same given the success of the Russians in 2016
    Wow. Way to utterly miss the point and everything the evidence indicates.

Newsflash: A couple of Facebook ads DIDN'T affect the 2016 election (and were invented by Democrats out of thin air), as anyone with a brain already knew...for the same reason you just got done stating ('it was a hundred thousand dollar experiment in a fifty one million dollar race').

Democrats are stupid, appalling gutter trash.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

B-B-B-But the liberals and their Russian Bots!

Sounds an awful like B-B-B-But Hillary and B-B-B-But Obama to me!

You T-T-T-Trump asskissers are getting very D-D-D-Desperate! LOL!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Bourdeaux Nights (12-20-2018)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post

You stupid fucks should actually read the original NYT article.

“The secret project, carried out on Facebook and Twitter, was likely too small to have a significant effect on the race, in which the Democratic candidate it was designed to help, Doug Jones, edged out the Republican, Roy S. Moore. But it was a sign that American political operatives of both parties have paid close attention to the Russian methods, which some fear may come to taint elections in the United States.”
    Speaking of "stupid fucks," your own logic demonstrates the "Russian" (Democrat) strategy was utterly impotent in a much smaller race than the presidential one...think about that for a second. If it's almost impossible to impact a tiny race, how much harder do you think it is to impact a national one?

Way to dismantle your own ignorant hysteria over a manufactured scandal.

And for the record, we officially now have more evidence that Democrats colluded with Russia to rig an election than anything that's been dug up on President Trump in two years of exhaustive 24/7 scandal-mongering witch hunts (not counting Uranium One).

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So now the Trump Yip Yaps have learned how to play 3 Dimensional Whataboutism!

What about F-F-F-FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on! LOL!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Bourdeaux Nights (12-20-2018)

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    B-B-B-But the liberals and their Russian Bots!

Sounds an awful like B-B-B-But Hillary and B-B-B-But Obama to me!

You T-T-T-Trump asskissers are getting very D-D-D-Desperate! LOL!
    Pointing out that Democrats collude with foreign powers to rig elections while falsely accusing their opponents of doing what only they are actually doing...is deflection? Democrats are now the only ones who have provably betrayed their country. How dare conservatives point out that Democrats are lying about them being treasonous while Democrats commit treason.

Duh.

Last edited by artichoke; 12-20-2018 at 09:03 PM.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Pointing out that Democrats collude with foreign powers to rig elections while falsely accusing their opponents of doing what only they are actually doing...is deflection? Democrats are now the only ones who have provably betrayed their country. How dare conservatives point out that Democrats are lying about them being treasonous while Democrats commit treason.

Duh.

Look! I was joking- while deflecting! LOL!

The truth is, the story is disturbing- very disturbing! Experiment or not- using fakebots is bad- when the Russians do it- When the Republicans do it- And when the Democrats do it!

May I just agree with you on that?

Two wrongs never make anything right, and I hate hypocrites! My side- your side- and all the way around!

I believe there should be laws to protect the public from liars! But so far, lying to the press, or by the press is not illegal!

My hope is that one day it will become legal to indict and punish liars that lie to the media, and also be able to indict and punish the media for lying to the public as well!

I might warn you though, your president would be the first one indicted!
    Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 12-20-2018 at 09:48 PM.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Look! I was joking- while deflecting! LOL!

The truth is, the story is disturbing- very disturbing! Experiment or not- using fakebots is bad- when the Russians do it- When the Republicans do it- And when the Democrats do it!

May I just agree with you on that?

Two wrongs never make anything right, and I hate hypocrites! My side- your side- and all the way around!

I believe there should be laws to protect the public from liars! But so far, lying to the press, or by the press is not illegal!

My hope is that one day it will become legal to indict and punish liars that lie to the media, and also be able to indict and punish the media for lying to the public as well!

I might warn you though, your president would be the first one indicted!
    But we only have proof that Democrats colluded. Everything else has turned up zero evidence. Woodward: No Evidence Of Trump-Russia Collusion, I Searched For Two Years

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

We now not only have proof that Democrats use their fake "Russian bots" (eyes-rolling) conspiracy theories to stage fraudulent partisan hoaxes and to invent the impression of disloyalty against their opponents, but also that they used this astonishingly corrupt and sleazy tactic to guarantee that their 24/7 smear campaign against Roy Moore worked (liberals cannot compete on a level playing field, so they lie, cheat, and steal at every turn).

Democratic operatives created fake Russian bots designed to link Kremlin to Roy Moore in Alabama race

If you can't get people to think Republicans are anywhere near as corrupt as Democrats legitimately, just fabricate scandals out of thin air.

This fine piece of honest moral Republican rectitude and MANHOOD? Excuse me but HOW OLD WAS HIS WIFE WHEN HE FIRST MET HER? A 30 year old man goes to a dance recital of 15 year olds and one made such an impression on him that he recounted the story years later. So did he just run into her when she was 'legal' and then marry when she is 23? (Is there more to that story?)

“Many years before, I had attended a dance recital at Gadsden State Junior College,” Moore wrote. “I remembered one
    of the special dances performed by a young woman whose first and last names began with the letter 'K.' It was
    something I had never forgotten. Could that young woman have been Kayla Kisor?”

Why the hell would we need BOTS? I would've just c&p'd the womens stories of his molestations on to a FACEBOOK page with the original sources.

(And I'd put up this picture)

Last edited by Centerleftfl; 12-20-2018 at 11:52 PM.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But we only have proof that Democrats colluded. Everything else has turned up zero evidence. Woodward: No Evidence Of Trump-Russia Collusion, I Searched For Two Years
    Arminius, I think you should pop the cork and have a celebration drink on having a good "In-Your-Face" thread piece here.

On a day, or week, MONTH, YEAR (LOL) where everything looks dire and bleak for Donald Trump and the Republicans, at this moment you are able to point out the legitimate "Whataboutism" that has the Democrats having to take a look at themselves. So congratulations on that!

However, don't blow your own thread up by continuing to turn your back on the obvious, as if to look away and make light of the Russian Interference in the election.

As long as you look the other way, or don't care, you may never see what's going on between Russia, our Elections, and in this unorthodox rare case of- Donald Trump as president.

I mean Touche! But don't stab yourself in the ass while slashing out at others!

Because "blindness is a weakness" my friend!

Nice Thread BTW!
    Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 12-21-2018 at 01:39 AM.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    This fine piece of honest moral Republican rectitude and MANHOOD? Excuse me but HOW OLD WAS HIS WIFE WHEN HE FIRST MET HER? A 30 year old man goes to a dance recital of 15 year olds and one made such an impression on him that he recounted the story years later. So did he just run into her when she was 'legal' and then marry when she is 23? (Is there more to that story?)

“Many years before, I had attended a dance recital at Gadsden State Junior College,” Moore wrote. “I remembered one
    of the special dances performed by a young woman whose first and last names began with the letter 'K.' It was
    something I had never forgotten. Could that young woman have been Kayla Kisor?”

Why the hell would we need BOTS? I would've just c&p'd the womens stories of his molestations on to a FACEBOOK page with the original sources.

A talented teenage dancer making a memorable impression on a 30-year-old man proves...what, exactly? Try showing the same diligent level of concern for due process and proof as liberals did when one card-carrying Democrat after another accused Bill Clinton of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment. Funny how the moment it's a Republican being accused (and liberals have fully mastered the art of weaponizing false accusations at this point), any claim, no matter how flimsy or discredited, is to be blindly believed as gospel.

Moore was such a "flawed" candidate that the left had to invent fictional sexual assault allegations against him (please don't even try to lie about this: Roy Moore campaign takes victory lap after accuser admits adding yearbook notes), hysterically lie about him agreeing with slavery (and hating babies and puppies, apparently), and manufacture an erroneous connection between him and Russia out of thin air.

Seriously, do you people ever stop lying, cheating, and stealing elections?

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Arminius, I think you should pop the cork and have a celebration drink on having a good "In-Your-Face" thread piece here.

On a day, or week, MONTH, YEAR (LOL) where everything looks dire and bleak for Donald Trump and the Republicans, at this moment you are able to point out the legitimate "Whataboutism" that has the Democrats having to take a look at themselves. So congratulations on that!
    This is a red herring fallacy. Pointing out that Democrats are once again falsely accusing their opponents what only they are actually doing is not "whataboutism" at all. "Whataboutism" would be more like Obama spending eight years straight blaming his own policy failures on his predecessor (never mind the fact that Democrat policies are what destroyed the economy). Rushing in and blindly branding everything "whataboutism" is a weak attempt to hijack a valid argument with an overused diversionary falsehood. And "dire and bleak"...only for utterly misinformed left-wing media victims. Zero evidence is pretty much the polar opposite of "dire and bleak."

However, don't blow your own thread up by continuing to turn your back on the obvious, as if to look away and make light of the Russian Interference in the election.
    It's impossible to turn your back on something that doesn't exist (and is a provable fraud), regardless of what delusions you are being spoon-fed by deranged media conspiracy theorists. Zero evidence is still zero evidence, no matter how much you want it to be otherwise.

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

We now not only have proof that Democrats use their fake "Russian bots" (eyes-rolling) conspiracy theories to stage fraudulent partisan hoaxes and to invent the impression of disloyalty against their opponents, but also that they used this astonishingly corrupt and sleazy tactic to guarantee that their 24/7 smear campaign against Roy Moore worked (liberals cannot compete on a level playing field, so they lie, cheat, and steal at every turn).

Democratic operatives created fake Russian bots designed to link Kremlin to Roy Moore in Alabama race

If you can't get people to think Republicans are anywhere near as corrupt as Democrats legitimately, just fabricate scandals out of thin air.

This thread could serve as a text book illustration of the intellectual dishonesty of selective outrage. Begin by generalizing from a relatively minor incident, then cite the incident as but one example of the general, while ignoring completly the greater corruption of your own side.

Of course people do think Republican politics are “anywhere near as corrupt” as Democrats. More so.
    Last edited by jacka; 12-24-2018 at 07:11 AM.