Members banned from this thread: evince


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37

Thread: American women

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    American all my life with a waistline several inches less than today's average for women. What interested me in this thread was of course the women, secondly is the sad fact that they are not the norm for today, and statistics showing weight gains for men and women increasing more rapidly than in the past.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Camarofan For This Post:

    Havana Moon (12-25-2018)

  3. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    46,172
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    American all my life with a waistline several inches less than today's average for women.
    So you say.

  4. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    46,172
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default


  5. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    46,172
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default


  6. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    14,267
    Thanks
    1,579
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Why doesn't Don marry one someday? Love the sexualization of young things here don't we.

  7. The Following User Groans At Fentoine Lum For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (12-25-2018)

  8. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    80,951
    Thanks
    35,454
    Thanked 23,977 Times in 18,412 Posts
    Groans
    27,030
    Groaned 3,749 Times in 3,569 Posts
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    Why doesn't Don marry one someday? Love the sexualization of young things here don't we.
    Don't like it then fuck off, come to think of it, fuck anyway!
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

    Bertrand Russell, “An Inquiry Into Meaning & Truth” (1940)

  9. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    14,836
    Thanks
    2,019
    Thanked 9,514 Times in 6,847 Posts
    Groans
    81
    Groaned 213 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

    Dark Soul (12-29-2018)

  11. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    14,836
    Thanks
    2,019
    Thanked 9,514 Times in 6,847 Posts
    Groans
    81
    Groaned 213 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Don't like it then fuck off, come to think of it, fuck anyway!
    He just doesn't understand why men have an admiration for women...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

    Havana Moon (12-25-2018)

  13. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    80,951
    Thanks
    35,454
    Thanked 23,977 Times in 18,412 Posts
    Groans
    27,030
    Groaned 3,749 Times in 3,569 Posts
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    He just doesn't understand why men have an admiration for women...
    Probably gay, or an incel.
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

    Bertrand Russell, “An Inquiry Into Meaning & Truth” (1940)

  14. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    14,836
    Thanks
    2,019
    Thanked 9,514 Times in 6,847 Posts
    Groans
    81
    Groaned 213 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    American all my life with a waistline several inches less than today's average for women. What interested me in this thread was of course the women, secondly is the sad fact that they are not the norm for today, and statistics showing weight gains for men and women increasing more rapidly than in the past.
    Interesting that you claim to be male and compare yourself to women.

    (but then you're a "Camarofan...")
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  15. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    46,172
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default


  16. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    46,172
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default


  17. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    46,172
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default


  18. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    46,172
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default


  19. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    46,172
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-12-2017, 09:10 AM
  2. Racist Spicer insults American women of Indian decent
    By Bill in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-15-2017, 10:36 PM
  3. Rosie the Riveter coming back in style for American women
    By wordcreatorushtwf in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2014, 05:43 PM
  4. Message to American women: submit
    By Guns Guns Guns in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 11:18 AM
  5. Congrats to American Women!
    By DamnYankee in forum Sports, Hobbies & Pictures
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 06:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •