Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Druid Focket

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Cypress is head and shoulders above your posts dude.

Make lemonade.
    I'll work on anti-semitism. Let me know when I succeed.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,279 Times in 27,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Can you kiss any more ass? She's a NOI backer and anti-semite herself. FFS, have a modicum of respect for yourself when you spout this crap. You called yourself a racist in your past so why do you still post here?
    You may be surprised to learn that I am quite used to rightwing posters making false accusations about me.

I am impervious to your libel.

Edit to add: You and I are done, dude. I went out of my way to invite you to this board, and I even stood up for you a few times. Your resentment and libel towards me are unwarranted, and from now on I will never read your posts or respond to you. Adios.
    Last edited by Cypress; 12-17-2018 at 08:13 PM.

3. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-17-2018)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-17-2018)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    You may be surprised to learn that I am quite used to rightwing posters making false accusations about me.

I am impervious to your libel.
    Short memory huh? You thanked a post by LV that said anyone who votes, or has voted, Republican is a racist. So not only did you say I was racist you called yourself one (and Mott and Rana as well as they have voted republican before).

So libel my *ss. Man up and acknowledge you thanked the post. Even though we differed politically I've never had a problem or had issues with you until now. So don't be a pussy and hide behind BAC and deny the post you thanked.

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,279 Times in 27,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

……………..
    You and I are done, man. I went out of my way to invite you to this board, and I even stood up for you a few times. Your resentment and libel towards me are unwarranted, and from now on I will never read your posts or respond to you. Adios.

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    You and I are done, man. I went out of my way to invite you to this board, and I even stood up for you a few times. Your resentment and libel towards me are unwarranted, and from now on I will never read your posts or respond to you. Adios.
    Your choice. We've never had a problem. Disagreements sure but never a problem. You want to call me racist that's your choice but don't call it slander and libel that it pissed me off.

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

My bad, I forgot anti-semitism is cool is the circles you guys run in
    You sir are a moron.

First, you don't have a clue about what antisemitism even is .. which is why your head was spinning when I asked you about anti-zionist Israelis.

Second, the circle I hang in is democrats .. who are decidedly not anti-semitic .. which is why Jews vote for democrats in the majority.

YOU on the other hand hang with racists and antisemitic republicans every fucking day .. which is why American Jews don't vote for republicans .. like YOU .. in the majority.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'll work on anti-semitism. Let me know when I succeed.
    Don't bother.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You sir are a moron.

First, you don't have a clue about what antisemitism even is .. which is why your head was spinning when I asked you about anti-zionist Israelis.

Second, the circle I hang in is democrats .. who are decidedly not anti-semitic .. which is why Jews vote for democrats in the majority.

YOU on the other hand hang with racists and antisemitic republicans every fucking day .. which is why American Jews don't vote for republicans .. like YOU .. in the majority.
    Because voting is all that matters. There's no racism nor anti-semitism in the world other than how people vote. That's brilliance BAC. Thank you for bringing it to us.

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Because voting is all that matters. There's no racism nor anti-semitism in the world other than how people vote. That's brilliance BAC. Thank you for bringing it to us.
    WOW

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

WOW
    Wow what? That's basically always been your argument.

Edit: Remember, like you've said individual actions don't matter. Remember you like women better than me because of how you vote. How i treat women is irrelevant.

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Wow what? That's basically always been your argument.

Edit: Remember, like you've said individual actions don't matter. Remember you like women better than me because of how you vote. How i treat women is irrelevant.
    How any group collectively votes is a very clear indication of how and what that group thinks about your political party.

Let me guess .. you didn't know that.

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How any group collectively votes is a very clear indication of how and what that group thinks about your political party.

Let me guess .. you didn't know that.
    So voting for a political party means it's ok when they are racist or antisemitic, because hey, you like them is essentially what you are arguing. Hell of an argument dude.

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

My bad, I forgot anti-semitism is cool is the circles you guys run in
    really goyim?

Get a job you bum, what kind of man are you ?
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So voting for a political party means it's ok when they are racist or antisemitic, because hey, you like them is essentially what you are arguing. Hell of an argument dude.
    Not sure what planet your 'logic' comes from brother, but pretty sure that a 6th grade earthling could understand that people who overwhelmingly vote against you don't like you.

Who is a better judge of what is racist or antisemitic .. you, or these people?

More than 75 percent of Jews voted for Democrats in the midterms

(JTA) — More than 75 percent of Jews voted for Democrats on an Election Day that was also good to Jewish congressional candidates.

A poll conducted by GBA Strategies, a Democrat-aligned pollster, and commissioned by the liberal Israel lobby J Street, found that 76 percent of Jewish voters voted for Democrats, while 19 percent voted for Republicans. A CNN exit poll found that the Jewish split was 79 percent to 17 percent.
    https://www.jta.org/2018/11/07/polit...crats-midterms

African-Americans voted more than 90% for democrats ..

... but you know more about what is racist and antisemitic than everybody.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-17-2018)

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

hey low IQ right wing goyim filth , Jews are majority liberal and vote democratic

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...tial-elections
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם