Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Disgrace Of President Trump Having The Highest Turnover Of Any Administration

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Cypress,

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Obviously, it is both.

Trump is quite literally the stupidest, most uninformed, most dim witted president in the nation's' history. He simply does not know what he's doing, he knows nothing about policy, and he cares nothing about learning about governance or diplomacy.

He only want to surround himself with loyalists and yes men. Which any professional will tell you is a disaster waiting to happen.

We also have enough credible reports of Trump underlings and cabinet secretaries saying that Trump is a moron, and idiot, a buffoon, to know that working with him must be sheer hell.

The only people I am personally aware of that admire Trump, worship him, and hold him in the highest esteem are the jpp.com posters who voted for him.
    I have friends, relatives, neighbors, and acquaintances who voted for Trump. I don't think they are bad people. It is quite strange to me how they justify their support. From what I gather, they believe incorrect things. Hopefully they will learn better. I am very sympathetic to their desire for a better America. I simply believe they have approached it with a method which will not work.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

He's fired people regularly his whole career running private businesses. Why shout FedCo be any different?

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Arminius,

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    It is a fallacy to equate high turnover with mismanagement, especially for the most hysterically smeared, vilified, and attacked president in my entire lifetime. He is held to a completely different standard, and his appointees live under relentless attack. It could just be that they stop working there because they are frivolously investigated, lied about, and personally destroyed by the elites from every direction, night and day. The pool he has to select from is also made up of the same DC swamp creatures who hate his guts and want him gone, so there would naturally be a great deal of loyalty issues and betrayals in that situation.
    There is a hint there.

A hint about the character of the President.

WHY do you think so many people 'hate his guts and want him gone?'
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello montgomery,

Quote Originally Posted by montgomery View Post
    If Americans regarded Obama as the greatest president ever then I would believe you when you say that racism isn't increasing in the land of the gun. The rest of the world knows he was already. That's pretty good proof that it's all about racism.

I'm amazed you could doubt it when you have half of this forum's lowlife barking out their racist viciousness so much! Where are the decent americans?
    I do not believe this forum represents an even close approximate cross-section of American views.

Rather, this forum represents a few hundred people, mostly Americans, with other nations represented, (and some bots) who have take it upon themselves to post online in a forum which allows vulgarity and classless personal attacks, and drives polite people away.