Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What The FBI Did To Flynn Should Be Illegal.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Thats your normal bullshit. No FBI agents ever said that Flynn didn't lie. As to the sons crimes, ask the FBI
    I'm asking y'all lefties! It's widely reported by real news that the two FBI agents that interviewed Flynn didn't believe he lied. Y'all lefties are the folks claiming Flynn's son is a criminal. Do y'all always make claims y'all can't back up? I know the answer to that and so do you, "YEEEESSSSS!!!!!"
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Truth Detector (12-17-2018)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    I'm asking y'all lefties! It's widely reported by real news that the two FBI agents that interviewed Flynn didn't believe he lied. Y'all lefties are the folks claiming Flynn's son is a criminal. Do y'all always make claims y'all can't back up? I know the answer to that and so do you, "YEEEESSSSS!!!!!"
    Well, if its been reported, surely you can post a link .

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

How long of a career did Flynn have working with intelligence?

His entire 30 year career!

Don't come here and tell me that Michael did not know the penalties for lying to the Justice Department Special Council, the FBI, CIA, or Congress!

You Trumpster Yip Yapping nutbags may be stupid, or play stupid, but everyone else is not- including Michael Flynn!
    Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 12-15-2018 at 09:42 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

kudzu (12-15-2018)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Is it illegal to lie to the FBI, and then pretend you didn't know it was against the law?
    Why is it against the Law? The bastards can and do lie to you! Where's the 14th amendment's "equal protection under the law" in that outrageously stupid and evil law? PRAY it never happens to you friend!!!!!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why is it against the Law? The bastards can and do lie to you! Where's the 14th amendment's "equal protection under the law" in that outrageously stupid and evil law? PRAY it never happens to you friend!!!!!
    The FBI did not lie to Flynn, nor did any of them ever say that Flynn did not lie to them. Mr. Flynn wouldn't plead guilty if he was innocent.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

kudzu (12-15-2018), mak2 (12-15-2018)

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well, if its been reported, surely you can post a link .
    WHY? Do you ever post links for your post? If I feel like it I'll think about sending you a link. I don't expect y'all lefties to even know about it since you only watch CNN & MSNBC fake news!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

And that's why Mueller has recommended "NO JAIL TIME" for Flynn and the judge in the Flynn case wants to review all of the documents in the Flynn case to see what crime was committed and how Flynn was treated by Mueller, right?
    Flynn’s Son, ‘Pizzagate’ Promoter, Is No Longer On Trump ...

Flynn tweeted on Nov. 2, linking to an article on truepundit.com which cited “NYPD sources” who claimed evidence existed linking Hillary Clinton to various crimes including “Child ...

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...ion-team-pence
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

mak2 (12-15-2018)

14. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

WHY? Do you ever post links for your post? If I feel like it I'll think about sending you a link. I don't expect y'all lefties to even know about it since you only watch CNN & MSNBC fake news!
    Expected, more of your fucking lies.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

mak2 (12-15-2018)

16. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Don't lie to the cops if it is illegal to lie.

Simply refuse to answer.

17. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

“Until #Pizzagate proven to be false, it’ll remain a story. The left seems to forget #PodestaEmails and the many “coincidences” tied to it,” the younger Flynn wrote Sunday night, one of many statements defending the conspiracy theory.

His father, retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn, has dabbled in the conspiratorial, as well: “U decide – NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes w Children, etc…MUST READ!” Flynn tweeted on Nov. 2, linking to an article on truepundit.com which cited “NYPD sources” who claimed evidence existed linking Hillary Clinton to various crimes including “Child exploitation” and “sex crimes with minors (children).”

The elder Flynn has promoted conspiracies about various members of President Obama and Hillary Clinton’s inner circles, pushing 16 dubious stories since August 9, according to a Politico tally.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...ion-team-pence
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

18. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,740 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Lying about payments from foreign governments, the investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, and lying about his meetings with Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

On December 29, the Obama administration announced a series of new sanctions on Russia as punishment for its interference in the US presidential election. That same day, Flynn called Kislyak multiple times.

Flynn has a pretty shady history of connections to foreign countries more broadly — shady enough to get him into trouble with the law.

In August 2016, Flynn’s consulting firm was hired by something called Inovo BV — a Dutch company that turned out to be a shell corporation for a wealthy member of the Turkish government. Flynn appears to have continued working for Turkey until November at the earliest, and was paid at least $530,000 by Ankara. During this time, he was also serving as a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign.

US citizens, even retired military officers, can legally work on behalf of foreign powers and take money from them.

But in order to do so legally, Flynn needed to be exceptionally honest to the US government about it — and cease his work as soon he reentered a position in the US government.
    Once he was fired from the Pentagon for a number of violations, he really became a money grabbing machine. That's not necessarily different from other retired generals who take on high paying 'advisory' roles, but as you mentioned above...Flynn refused to comply with simple regulations.

Something he was famous for when he was still employed by the military.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

kudzu (12-15-2018), Phantasmal (12-15-2018)

20. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Incoming national security adviser's son spreads ... - POLITICO

The son of retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Donald Trump’s pick for national security adviser, embraced a baseless conspiracy theory about Hillary Clinton on Sunday after a man who claimed to be ...

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...za-shop-232181

21. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

I've learned one very important lesson by watching the Mueller Witch Hunt to frame Trump. Never, ever say a word to the FBI except "I WANT A FREE LAWYER.", then put a zipper on your mouth. The bastards can lie to you legally all day long but if you just forget something you said months ago they'll prosecute your ass for lying and jail ya, unless you tell them something dirty about Trump even if it's not true. Even after they've bankrupted you with legal fees, forced you to sell your house to pay your bills and threatened to prosecute your son for god only knows what.

What they did to General Flynn should be illegal! It's a travesty and miscarriage of justice.
    You undoubtedly stood on the sidelines cheering when a Republican congress impeached and tried to remove from office a president for lying about a blowjob with a consenting female.

Your opinion on fair, equitable, and proportional justice means nothing - and you have no standing to post about it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Phantasmal (12-15-2018)

23. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Once he was fired from the Pentagon for a number of violations, he really became a money grabbing machine. That's not necessarily different from other retired generals who take on high paying 'advisory' roles, but as you mentioned above...Flynn refused to comply with simple regulations.

Something he was famous for when he was still employed by the military.
    Sometimes old men fall apart after years and years of resentment. As I recall, Flynn's mgmt style was toxic.

This is my understanding of what I have read in press reports:

General Flynn was an ‘operational’ intelligence official. He was responsible for pushing an accelerated ‘streamlined’ program to use intelligence information obtained in raids in Iraq more quickly than before. Rather than ‘taking their time’ and digging ‘deep’ for info to get the teams out more quickly for further raids. I may misunderstand the info I have read; but again he was highly respected as an ‘operational’ intelligence officer.

When he was put in as head of the DIA he convened a meeting with his new staff and told them they would all get along as long as they understood he was always right. Things went downhill from there, as he would get into vociferous disagreements with his staff. It turned out he was good at the ‘in-the-field’ level but did not have the talent to deal with people who were not under his ‘command’ but professionals in their own right. Complaints followed and in the end Flynn was fired because he could not run the DIA competently. (In common parlance, Flynn does not play well with others.)

I believe Flynn believed that President Obama fired him for being ‘right’ and that it was a conspiracy. (My belief is no proof. But Flynn’s behavior was so egregious and I believe intemperate I cannot find any other reason for him to be doing some of the stuff he had been doing.)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Althea (12-15-2018)

25. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Rubin: The real reason Flynn was fired - philly.com

But former military colleagues of Flynn told me he was hot-tempered, a bad manager, extremely hard to work with - and prone to conspiracy theories. These negative qualities got Flynn fired as head of the Defense Intelligence Agency under President Barack Obama.

http://www2.philly.com/philly/opinio...was_fired.html