Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: HAHA. Sen Warren forced to admit "I am NOT a person of color"

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Like I said. And worth repeating. Shut the fuck and follow your own advice.
    Oh oh oh, the big bad internet warrior has spoken. Everyone climb into your bathtubs, arm your "navy", and be afraid, very afraid.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Oh oh oh, the big bad internet warrior has spoken. Everyone climb into your bathtubs, arm your "navy", and be afraid, very afraid.
    Yawn. The dementia driven fake vet feels the need to lisp something out again.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,230 Times in 3,448 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

If I were you, and had even the semblance of a brain, I would seriously do some research on how many proud "Whites" never graduate HS, or college.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/co...ces-2018-03-01
    I'm sure there are lots of whites who didn't graduate. That's to be expected since they don't get affirmative action grading like blacks do. THINK. white-hating racist.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    I'm sure there are lots of whites who didn't graduate. That's to be expected since they don't get affirmative action grading like blacks do. THINK. white-hating racist.
    Well, most apparent is how you do not think, nor is it possible for you to do so. If I give a school 10 dollars for educational purposes, and then give another 100 dollars, which one will give the better education? THINK, and if you had read the article I posted you would see how that is what is happening.

There is no "affirmative action" grading as you ignorantly claim, and Whites still have the better advantage, especially White women, when it comes to the schools.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...al-racism.html
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

kudzu (12-19-2018)

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,230 Times in 3,448 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

There is no "affirmative action" grading as you ignorantly claim, ]
    No affirmative action grading !!!!???? Did you really say that? If you're gonna lie you have to at least a little bit believable.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Talk about something other then race. No one gives a rats ass about your race spats, and trolling.
    Are you going to admit you're stupid enough to believe she was a person of color?

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well, most apparent is how you do not think, nor is it possible for you to do so. If I give a school 10 dollars for educational purposes, and then give another 100 dollars, which one will give the better education? THINK, and if you had read the article I posted you would see how that is what is happening.

There is no "affirmative action" grading as you ignorantly claim, and Whites still have the better advantage, especially White women, when it comes to the schools.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...al-racism.html
    As to your question, it depends. If you give that $100 to a school where the kids don't give a shit whether they learn or not, you could give $100,000 and it wouldn't make a difference. All you'd have is an environment that looked nice and had nice things but learning wasn't taking place. If you have students who want to learn and willing to put forth the necessary effort, $10 can do a lot better than $100 in an unwilling situation.

As to your statement, the white part of your classification has nothing to do with the advantage given and the women part is the entire determining factor. The white part doesn't count.

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No affirmative action grading !!!!???? Did you really say that? If you're gonna lie you have to at least a little bit believable.
    No, if you are going to offer bull shit then provide some proof. You usual lies are not good in the real world.

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

She lied for years and years about this and no doubt the media will now claim she simply "mis-spoke" all that time. Anyway her career should be over. Nobody likes a liar.

Well Duaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Breaking News
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If I were you, and had even the semblance of a brain, I would seriously do some research on how many proud "Whites" never graduate HS, or college.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/co...ces-2018-03-01
    With the exception of Hawaii, the percentage of whites graduating high school is greater than the State's overall percentage. For blacks, in EVERY State, the percentage graduating is lower than the State's overall percentage.

For all four year educational institutions, the graduation rate for blacks is 39.5% whiles it's 59.4% for whites.

How about all those proud "Blacks" that never graduate college or high school?