1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Trump gets turned down again

Does anyone want to work for him??

Another day, another potential White House chief of staff turning down President Donald Trump.

Although it was reported on Friday that former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was the front runner to be Trump’s next chief of staff, Christie abruptly announced that he was taking himself out of the running.

I’ve told the president that now is not the right time for me or my family to undertake this serious assignment,” Christie said, in a statement posted by the New York Times’ Maggie Haberman. “As a result, I have asked him to no longer keep me in any of his considerations for this post.”

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-14-2018), Jack (12-14-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm sure Trump could get plenty of Loyal Idiots on this Forum ...
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Frank Apisa (12-14-2018), Guno צְבִי (12-14-2018), signalmankenneth (12-14-2018)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post

Another day, another potential White House chief of staff turning down President Donald Trump.

Although it was reported on Friday that former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was the front runner to be Trump’s next chief of staff, Christie abruptly announced that he was taking himself out of the running.

I’ve told the president that now is not the right time for me or my family to undertake this serious assignment,” Christie said, in a statement posted by the New York Times’ Maggie Haberman. “As a result, I have asked him to no longer keep me in any of his considerations for this post.”
    But a lot of folks believe Christie is actually a coward and bullshitter.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post

Which makes it all the funnier that even he does not want the job

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gunny2009 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-14-2018)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yea ... he is.

But he's no Donald Trump
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

I don't know why anybody would want to work for Trump in his White House considering the total wall to wall, 24-7-365 leftist negative media blitz aimed at him, his family and his administration. I don't know why anybody would want to be President under such conditions especially a multi-billionaire with several golf courses and the most beautiful wife that ever served in the White House. If I were Trump I'd tell my every detractor to "SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS" and I'd head for the golf course and the fishing rod.

But remember Trump is insane. He loves the battle, he knows how to win and that's what his detractors hate about him.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't know why anybody would want to work for Trump in his White House considering the total wall to wall, 24-7-365 leftist negative media blitz aimed at him, his family and his administration. I don't know why anybody would want to be President under such conditions especially a multi-billionaire with several golf courses and the most beautiful wife that ever served in the White House. If I were Trump I'd tell my every detractor to "SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS" and I'd head for the golf course and the fishing rod.

But remember Trump is insane. He loves the battle, he knows how to win and that's what his detractors hate about him.
    Hoe do you know Trump is a billionaire- ?
    Everything that has happened to Trump he deserves, and more!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-14-2018)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Then it would be a perfect job for him, one coward and bullshitter working for another.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-14-2018)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,849 Times in 14,187 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    I'm sure Trump could get plenty of Loyal Idiots on this Forum ...
    This guy might be available

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,835 Times in 17,266 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Nope. They hate that he is a crook and he thinks the laws are just annoyances to be circumvented. He has no resperct for the law or our institutrions. Not the same as winning, is it?

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

lol Chris Christie turns the job down. Now THAT'S funny!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

mak2 (12-14-2018)

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    lol Chris Christie turns the job down. Now THAT'S funny!
    That is a LOT more than funny.

Christie is a bum...and he just gave Trump the finger in the loudest way possible.

When I heard that Chris Christie turned him down...I truly laughed out loud!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Jack (12-15-2018)

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hoe do you know Trump is a billionaire- ?
    Everything that has happened to Trump he deserves, and more!
    Mick McVaney ?? of South Carolina has accepted the job... but 2 years ago he is on video tape stating that Trump is a terrible human being.

Its MULVANEY..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mick_Mulvaney

Tenure
    During his time in the U.S. House, Mulvaney aligned himself with the Tea Party movement.[32][33] He was a founding member of the Freedom Caucus.[34]

He opposed gun control initiatives and the Affordable Care Act.[35][36][37]

Pay-to-play
    In April 2018, Mulvaney told a room of banking industry executives and lobbyists that as a Congressman he refused to take meetings with lobbyists unless they contributed to his congressional campaigns.[38] He said, "If you are a lobbyist who never gave us money, I did not talk to you. If you are a lobbyist who gave us money, I might talk to you."[38] At the top of the hierarchy, he added, were his constituents. “If you came from back home and sat in my lobby, I talked to you without exception, regardless of the financial contributions,” said Mr. Mulvaney.[38]

An April 2018 Daily Beast analysis of Office of Management and Budget (OMB) visitor logs and campaign finance disclosures found that Mulvaney had as OMB Director met with at least eight registered lobbyists and six executives who donated to his congressional campaigns.[39]

Government shutdown
    According to the New York Times, Mulvaney took "a hard line on spending during President Obama’s term, vowing not to raise the nation’s debt limit and embracing the term 'Shutdown Caucus' because of his willingness to shut the government down instead."[36]

In 2015, Mulvaney voted against a government-funding resolution, which would have prevented a government shutdown, in part because it included funding for Planned Parenthood.[40]

Explaining his vote, Mulvaney said, "This is not about women's health. It’s about trafficking in pieces of dead children."[40] After his appointment as head of the OMB in 2017, he reiterated his conditional position of support for a shutdown
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Yea ... he is.

But he's no Donald Trump

Trump's New chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney described president as 'Terrible Human Being'
    Newsweek· 1 hour ago
    As first reported by the Daily Beast Friday, Mulvaney, who is currently Director of the Office of...

https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-new-...-being-1260304
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine