Members banned from this thread: Blackwater Lunchbreak, SmarterthanYou, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, canceled.2021.1, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, iewitness, Irish, CFM, Ralph, Sailor, Life is Golden, Bigdog, TTQ64, Getin the ring, zymurgy, Superfreak, PraiseKek, Eagle_Eye, katzgar, countryboy, Tommatthews, volsrock, The Ugly Truth, BodyDouble, coolzone, rhym3pays, LV426, Loving91390, Into the Night, Enlightened One and Anarchon

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: US Senate Unanimously Opposes President Trump

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Maybe not.. The men are clean shaven and the women wear short skirts.
    details at the link.
    But that would mean they are not just wanting to stay in Turkey, the refugees want to be in other westernized countries

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Troll,

Don't you realize the implication here?

When the Senate is absolutely convinced of something they will absolutely go against the President.

They are not blindly loyal to him.

The question becomes, could someone liquify Sarah Hucksterbee Slanders.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    details at the link.
    But that would mean they are not just wanting to stay in Turkey, the refugees want to be in other westernized countries
    Mass migrations are going to continue and grow in the face of global neoliberalism and climate degradation. Watch.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,427 Times in 5,874 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,519 Times in 6,260 Posts
    Blog Entries

The war in Yemen has NOTHING to do with Khashoggi, moon.

The Senate has condemned Mohammed bin bloody Salman and US participation in the war on Yemen by the degenerate Sauds, kudzu.
    Take it up with your Senator.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

Fentoine Lum (12-15-2018)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    The Senate has condemned Mohammed bin bloody Salman and US participation in the war on Yemen by the degenerate Sauds, kudzu.
    Take it up with your Senator.
    They are a bunch of lemmings who know nothing about the jihadi attacks on KSA from Yemen over the past decade.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

anatta (12-15-2018)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    details at the link.
    Turkey is more “westernized” than most Muslim countries but one should bear in mind two factors. 1- The part of Turkey you may deem “western” from the physical outlook etc. is still not very western in essence, so many women in Istanbul look very western in their physical outlook but they are very Middle Eastern in their mentality.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

anatta (12-15-2018)

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They are a bunch of lemmings who know nothing about the jihadi attacks on KSA from Yemen over the past decade.
    Tyrants make enemies- particularly dynasties. Remember- every one of the thousands of heads lopped off by the degenerate Saudis had family, friends and extended family.

Maria Ressa.

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Turkey is more “westernized” than most Muslim countries but one should bear in mind two factors. 1- The part of Turkey you may deem “western” from the physical outlook etc. is still not very western in essence, so many women in Istanbul look very western in their physical outlook but they are very Middle Eastern in their mentality.
    Maybe westerners should leave others alone and not attempt to dominate the planet for wealth/resource extraction with violence and militarist occupations with no end.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

kudzu (12-15-2018), PoliTalker (12-15-2018)

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Tyrants make enemies- particularly dynasties. Remember- every one of the thousands of heads lopped off by the degenerate Saudis had family, friends and extended family.
    Our Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class does not see these things as impediments. Who we choose as partners makes this intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers.

Again, a partial listing of who we have partnered with recently:

Saddam
    Osama
    al Qaida
    al Nusra
    ISIS
    the genodical Israelis
    the public square beheading journalist liquifying Saudis who actually were involved in 9/11
    NeoNazis in Ukraine

AND we have a dominatrix torturess now heading up the CIA.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

moon (12-16-2018)

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I take it that you are opposed to capital punishment?

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    Maybe westerners should leave others alone and not attempt to dominate the planet for wealth/resource extraction with violence and militarist occupations with no end.
    I agree..........

17. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Monty,

Quote Originally Posted by montgomery View Post
    I really do get your schtick completely Poli but I feel that you're doing more to censor yourself needlessly than accomplishing much else. And it's just that opening up the APP section can now give you an alternative. You are posting there without having to thread ban anybody and you can do that because you are given the power to demand they remain within certain bounds of decency.

So they can either ignore you or behave themselves. Voila! You win! And I win too as it gains attention.

It doesn't have to be the only place members post either. Any time a member craves the ability to 'troll' or spam others, they can use the regular clusterfuk section. Then have the luxury of challenging others to come to the APP section and show what they're made of.

I'm pretty sure it's sticking in the craws of the meanest of their lot! Fuk em, they've made their beds and none of the mods are going to come and change their diapers!
    I disagree with that. I wish no ill will to anyone, take no pleasure in their misfortune. That does nothing for me.

But is there going to be a concerted effort by any mods to disrupt it and destroy it? I sure hope not?
    I don't see why unless it generates a lot more work. And I am guessing that would be a problem. What if APP became quite popular? With the tight rules there would be constant violations. It could turn into a 24-7 job to really do a good job of moderating it. Who's gonna do that? You? Grind? If there's no active moderation the rules don't mean willy nilly. So it won't be APP. It would just be another forum with abuse. If there were just loose moderation it would be softer abuse but it would be there. Posters would push the limit of what they could get away with.

edit: in a perfect world, the regular section of this forum will shut itself off and all the posting will be on the APP section!
    not in America.
    Sadly you are spot on about that. Which is why I try to speak up for the merits of decency.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

18. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Monty,

I disagree with that. I wish no ill will to anyone, take no pleasure in their misfortune. That does nothing for me.

I don't see why unless it generates a lot more work. And I am guessing that would be a problem. What if APP became quite popular? With the tight rules there would be constant violations. It could turn into a 24-7 job to really do a good job of moderating it. Who's gonna do that? You? Grind? If there's no active moderation the rules don't mean willy nilly. So it won't be APP. It would just be another forum with abuse. If there were just loose moderation it would be softer abuse but it would be there. Posters would push the limit of what they could get away with.

Sadly you are spot on about that. Which is why I try to speak up for the merits of decency.
    The thing is Poli, if all the decent leftists went to the APP side then the rabid right would have nobody to froth at the mouth about. That wouldn't take much more than is already there.

But we have to keep in mind that if it's not built upon then it will fade. I'll continue to post threads there and I'm sure bluedream will continue to post there too. At least on the thread which we can't post on!
    Bringing reform and decency from Canada, one forum at a time.

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I take it that you are opposed to capital punishment?
    Of course. I'm an educated and morally well-adjusted human being and it's the 21st century.

Maria Ressa.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

PoliTalker (12-19-2018)

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Of course. I'm an educated and morally well-adjusted human being and it's the 21st century.
    So there is no capital punishment in your country?