Thread: Giuliani Urges Mueller To 'Write The Goddamned' Report Already

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Cool Giuliani Urges Mueller To 'Write The Goddamned' Report Already

In an unprompted phone call, Rudy Giuliani vented his frustrations after Michael Cohen’s sentencing to Yahoo News in a colorful tirade.

“Our strategy is … to do everything we can to try to convince Mueller to wrap the damn thing up, and if he’s got anything, show us,” Giuliani told Yahoo News. “If he doesn’t have anything, you know, write your report, tell us what you have, and we’ll deal with it. He can’t prosecute [Trump]. All he can do is write a report about him, so write the goddamned thing and get it over with now.”

Giuliani then turned his lasers to the just-sentenced Cohen, who will serve three years in prison for crimes including lying to Congress and tax evasion.

“Cohen is a completely dishonorable person. … I’ve never heard of a lawyer that tape-recorded their client without the client’s permission, and I’ve known some pretty scummy lawyers,” Giuliani said. “You don’t exist very long in the legal profession if you go around taping your client.”

Read more: https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/g...ddamned-report

It's OFFICIAL: They're Desperate

Feel the pressure there dude.....................
    Feel the walls closing in......................
    Feel the New AG of New York coming smelling around ...
    Think that 400 million rip off the state tax base is funny....................
    Do you think your client lied on his deposition questions forms that took him over a year to fill out...........................

your "guy" is in knee deep in shit.................

Mueller is coming ...and now he's throwing hissy fits because we took over the house, with a majority of them being woman....................

JANUARY 3rd is "D" Day
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-13-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

let's dissect Rudy's full text, there's some legal lessons in there for you nut-bags.

God I'm done talking to stupid

“Our strategy is … to do everything we can to try to convince Mueller to wrap the damn thing up, and if he’s got anything, show us,” Giuliani told Yahoo News. “If he doesn’t have anything, you know, write your report, tell us what you have, and we’ll deal with it. He can’t prosecute [Trump]. All he can do is write a report about him, so write the goddamned thing and get it over with now.”

Giuliani then turned his lasers to the just-sentenced Cohen, who will serve three years in prison for crimes including lying to Congress and tax evasion.

“Cohen is a completely dishonorable person. … I’ve never heard of a lawyer that tape-recorded their client without the client’s permission, and I’ve known some pretty scummy lawyers,” Giuliani said. “You don’t exist very long in the legal profession if you go around taping your client.”

Giuliani also stuck to Trump’s party line that Cohen’s crimes were not related to the President or his campaign.

“The President’s not a lawyer,” Giuliani said. “The simple fact is that it’s not a criminal violation of the campaign finance law.”

“How do they all of a sudden become campaign finance prosecutors? You need a special prosecutor for campaign finance? I mean, they started with collusion. … After two years and two investigations … they have nothing on collusion,” Giuliani continued. “Then, they started squeaking about obstruction. They’ve got nothing on obstruction, and Article II prevents them from doing anything about obstruction. Now they’re doing campaign finance.”

read your own links, That's all I can suggest
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,243 Times in 13,968 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Rudi blew any degree of credibility he might have had when he pimped terror to make a buck, his "truth ain't always the truth," sealed the deal, you'd have to be brain dead to take anything Rudi says seriously

5. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-13-2018)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    let's dissect Rudy's full text, there's some legal lessons in there for you nut-bags.

Giuliani also stuck to Trump’s party line that Cohen’s crimes were not related to the President or his campaign.

“The President’s not a lawyer,” Giuliani said. “The simple fact is that it’s not a criminal violation of the campaign finance law.”

“How do they all of a sudden become campaign finance prosecutors? You need a special prosecutor for campaign finance? I mean, they started with collusion. … After two years and two investigations … they have nothing on collusion,” Giuliani continued. “Then, they started squeaking about obstruction. They’ve got nothing on obstruction, and Article II prevents them from doing anything about obstruction. Now they’re doing campaign finance.”

Trump made one of the biggest mistakes anyone can ever make ...

He pissed off the law.

Trump has attacked, mocked our entire justice system.

People who dedicate their lives to the law take those attacks personally.

The southern district of New York and others will never stop investigating Trump until they ruin him, his family and his entire organization.

Trumps biggest problem is not impeachment or Mueller.

It's Tax Fraud, Bank Fraud, etc.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-13-2018), kudzu (12-13-2018)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    In an unprompted phone call, Rudy Giuliani vented his frustrations after Michael Cohen’s sentencing to Yahoo News in a colorful tirade.

Read more: https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/g...ddamned-report

It's OFFICIAL: They're Desperate

Feel the pressure there dude.....................
    Feel the walls closing in......................
    Feel the New AG of New York coming smelling around ...
    Think that 400 million rip off the state tax base is funny....................
    Do you think your client lied on his deposition questions forms that took him over a year to fill out...........................

your "guy" is in knee deep in shit.................

Mueller is coming ...and now he's throwing hissy fits because we took over the house, with a majority of them being woman....................

JANUARY 3rd is "D" Day

Actually, coward drunk guy, he's right. I remember when your ilk would whine about "endless investigations" suddenly you no care, why?

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post

Trump wasn't born yesterday.. He has a 40 year reputation as a liar and a cheat. Only a fool would fail to protect themselves and NOT record him.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine