Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Where would you rank Donald Trump amongst the greatest or worst US Presidents ever?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Trump conspired with Russia to win theand ease sanctions so he could personally profit by getting a Trump Tower Moscow.

Obamacare wasn't bad at all. 24,000,000 people gained coverage and there isn't one single, legitimate victim of the ACA. NOT ONE.
    First, Trump did not conspire to win the election, though he is profiting greatly from winning it.

Trump won the election because Hillary quit campaign in August because she thought she had it in the bag. Trump won the election due to less than 1% of the votes in 3 states, 3 states that Hillary quit going to in the summer.

The ACA is a hospital killer, it is driving smaller and rural hospitals out of business with the added layers of rules and regulations and the stupid way of tying medicare reimbursement to patient satisfaction.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny2009 View Post
    First, Trump did not conspire to win the election, though he is profiting greatly from winning it.
    He most certainly did conspire and it was quid-pro-quo; he runs for President with Russia's support, and then eases sanctions when he wins. In exchange for that, Putin will give him permission to build a Trump Tower Moscow, and Trump will give Putin a $50M penthouse as thanks.

When this is what is ultimately revealed, you're not going to be able to change your position.

You set your own lifeboat ablaze.

So you can delete this account and create another new one that re-positions yourself.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    He most certainly did conspire and it was quid-pro-quo; he runs for President with Russia's support, and then eases sanctions when he wins. In exchange for that, Putin will give him permission to build a Trump Tower Moscow, and Trump will give Putin a $50M penthouse as thanks.

When this is what is ultimately revealed, you're not going to be able to change your position.

You set your own lifeboat ablaze.

So you can delete this account and create another new one that re-positions yourself.
    I do not need to re-position myself. If I am wrong about Trump conspiring with the Russians then I will admit that I was wrong. It has happened once or twice in my lifetime!

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome sterling96,

Quote Originally Posted by sterling96 View Post
    Donald Trump ranked as the worst President in US history - according to political scientists

"According to political scientists, Donald Trump is the worst President in US history. What do you guys think?
    Donald Trump ranks as the worst president in United States history, according to a survey of political scientists.

All presidents were ranked in the 2018 Presidents and Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey. Experts part of the Presidents and Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association were asked to rank each president on a scale of 0-100.

Trump earned the lowest average score – 12.34. Abraham Lincoln"

Would you rank him above or below Hillary, Obama etc
    Worst.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 12-12-2018 at 12:39 PM.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

christiefan915 (12-13-2018)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,336 Times in 22,665 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Too soon to tell. Better than Obama and Bush II, but they are two of the worst so that it not saying much.

His first year when all he did was golf and hold pep rallies I rated him higher, but now that he started making decisions and the markets are sucking...he is dropping fast.
    Trump has been in office 22 months now; the Market is up 4,978 points since his inauguration. How does it suck again?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Worst.
    What has he done that is worse than invading a sovereign nation that was no threat to use...costing the lives of over 4000 US service members and costing close to 2 trillion dollars?

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    *SIGH*

Middle finger to those who say he's better than President Obama. They have absolutely NO credibility.
    Sure, as long as things like GDP, employment, and wages don't matter. And, as long as things like Supreme Court Justices don't matter. And, as long as things like government red tape don't matter. But yeah, other than that he really sucks, LOL.
    Every life matters

9. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Truth Detector (12-12-2018)

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

I'd rank him 47th or 48th.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,336 Times in 22,665 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

stagnant for the year is sucking. Zero growth for the year is sucking.

no matter how you try and spin it...the markets have sucked this year
    So a 4,978 point gain in 22 months is sucking? STFU!
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Trump has been in office 22 months now; the Market is up 4,978 points since his inauguration. How does it suck again?
    As I stated, his first year things were good, but his first year he just golfed a lot and held pep rallies, he did not do anything stupid like starting a trade war.

The DJI is up about 25% since Trump took office, at this same point under Obama it was up 38%.

So yeah, 4900 points in 22 months is not really all that good.

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    So a 4,978 point gain in 22 months is sucking? STFU!
    It is not great, but all of my post were about this year, not the previous one.

You all seem to have some serious reading compression issues.

Did you make it past the 4th grade?

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

What has he done that is worse than invading a sovereign nation that was no threat to use...costing the lives of over 4000 US service members and costing close to 2 trillion dollars?
    he took the help of a hostile foreign government to Thwart our Democracy

that makes him the worst

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome Gunny2009,

Plenty. The worst thing he has done has been to deny climate change and pull out of Paris.

Humans don't have a very good record of being able to put differences aside and cooperate on a matter of mutual benefit. It is amazing that every nation on Earth signed on to reduce emissions. It takes the worst president in history to think that he alone knows better than the rest of the world, including the majority of scientists and educated people, and to pull us out of that, even though most of the nation thinks we should stay in.

President Trump has hurt the already difficult efforts of humanity to save humanity from humanity.

He doesn't display much empathy for others. He is the most self-centered and greedy president in history. That he and his ego are the only thing keeping the USA at odds with the rest of the world on climate change alone makes him the worst president in history. It is already dauntingly challenging for the world to deal with climate change. We need our leaders working with us, not against humanity.

And for what? The sake of money? Man. That's about as greedy as one can get.

Hands down. Not even close.

The Worst.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

stagnant for the year is sucking. Zero growth for the year is sucking.

no matter how you try and spin it...the markets have sucked this year
    Ohhhh, OK. whatever prog bitch.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

Truth Detector (12-12-2018)

20. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    Ohhhh, OK. whatever prog bitch.
    I think Trump is a better POTUS than Obama and in your little sheep mind I am still a Prog because I will not swallow after I blow him like you do.

You partisan sheep are so damn boring...the same on every forum.

You lack the basic intelligence to understand that a few of us are not do not fall under either party.