Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So, what does White Male Privilege Look like?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Harvey Weinstein isn't in Jail but bill is.

Harvey's money and white privilege is keeping him free.
    Same for Jeffrey Epstein ... I think you're starting to see the pattern
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Can I use that one ...

I just know I'll get the perfect post this week to use it.
    By all means. It's much better than looking at someone's skin color and assuming what you couldn't ever know.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,760 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

[h=1]
    Ken Starr is the President of Baylor.
    Shouldn't he conduct a lengthy investigation on this rape?
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    Ken Starr has not been the president/chancellor of Baylor since 2016. He was fired for mishandling the investigation.

They immediately reported the rape to the police which should be the proper procedure rather than getting the school involved in long, complicated proceedings without due process.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (12-12-2018)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    From many perspectives whites are extremely privileged. Not many people look at a white guy, and question why is he there, or what is he up to. Whites can do things in public, others wouldn't dream of. Question a police officer. Stand around a store, and wait for a friend, or ride. You're not searched by police at random because they think any of this is criminally suspicious. You have little issue carrying a concealed weapon. You don't have people calling the cops on you for enjoying a day at the park, etc, etc, etc.
    Maybe the reason people are wary of blacks is because blacks are more prone to being violent. Seems logical to me. It also seems logical that, if blacks don't like being thought of as violent, they might stop being violent.
    If you believe that man is good, there is no need for government. If you believe that man is bad, you dare not create one.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    From many perspectives whites are extremely privileged. Not many people look at a white guy, and question why is he there, or what is he up to. Whites can do things in public, others wouldn't dream of. Question a police officer. Stand around a store, and wait for a friend, or ride. You're not searched by police at random because they think any of this is criminally suspicious. You have little issue carrying a concealed weapon. You don't have people calling the cops on you for enjoying a day at the park, etc, etc, etc.

If you as a white person go to economically depressed areas that are mostly minorities, watch how much attention you get from the police. lol I think a lot of "white privilege" is confused for outright racism, and profiling.

I grew up in a working poor family on the lower east side of NYC, and in Newark, NJ, There were scholarships and programs for minorities that were not available to me. I tried to become an NYPD officer and even though I scored in the top 1% I was told I would not be hired because I wasn't black or a woman who only needed 60%. This is the foundation why I don't believe in "white privilege".

I do however believe in "economic privilege" and have strived to make myself a fortune to get me some of that. lol

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 232 Posts

No jail time for Baylor fraternity president accused of rape

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]WACO, Texas (AP) — A Texas judge on Monday accepted a plea bargain allowing a former Baylor University fraternity president accused of rape to avoid serving jail time, prompting outrage from the former Baylor student who filed the complaint and her parents.

Hey dumbshit libby, did you see this line in the article, "The university has since settled several lawsuits from women who said their allegations of sexual assault by football players were mishandled or ignored." Sounds like some n!iggers were enjoying black privilege, raping white woman and having the university ignore the victims.

You racist dumbshit, the prosecutor accepted the plea bargain because he said there was substantial doubt the woman was telling the truth. The prosecutor explained he expected an acquittal if he took it to court, and so taking a plea was a way to impose some consequences for the young man.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bobb View Post
    Hey dumbshit libby, did you see this line in the article, "The university has since settled several lawsuits from women who said their allegations of sexual assault by football players were mishandled or ignored." Sounds like some n!iggers were enjoying black privilege, raping white woman and having the university ignore the victims.

You racist dumbshit, the prosecutor accepted the plea bargain because he said there was substantial doubt the woman was telling the truth. The prosecutor explained he expected an acquittal if he took it to court, and so taking a plea was a way to impose some consequences for the young man.

Bourbon is a shit stain, but you seem to be a racist fucktard.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bobb View Post

Black Dudes don't need to Rape for what given away Free ...

Maybe if you had a few more inches of Length and Width of a Dick, you wouldn't feel like you were stirring an empty mayonnaise jar

Don't take my word for it, ask Yo-Woman ... Boy
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dumbshit, the women "alleged" sexual assault. That doesn't sound like they were giving it away free. How stupid are you, boy?

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

I'm going to go out on a limb hear and guess, if the Guy was Black, we wouldn't be having the same type of conversation.
    If the guy was black, he likely wouldn't have been in college.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe if you had a few more inches of Length and Width of a Dick, you wouldn't feel like you were stirring an empty mayonnaise jar

Don't take my word for it, ask Yo-Woman ... Boy
    If you're talking about the white trash that lower themselves to your level, you can have them.

I don't have to ask my woman. It's perfectly clear you haven't had the guts to get within 1000 yards of her.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    If you're talking about the white trash that lower themselves to your level, you can have them.

I don't have to ask my woman. It's perfectly clear you haven't had the guts to get within 1000 yards of her.

I hear one needs 1000 yards to get around that fat bitch.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I hear one needs 1000 yards to get around that fat bitch.
    You shouldn't listen to everything you hear. It's probably from a fellow Africoon American that has so many bastard children he can't remember.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No jail time for Baylor fraternity president accused of rape
    As already pointed out, the Proseecutor believed the alleged victim was lying. The plea deal was to avoid an aquital.

Dumbshit, You're trying to argue the young white man was released because he's white. I'm wondering, what is his alleged victim? Is she a white woman or is it a negress? If white, where's her white-privilege?

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchon View Post
    Maybe the reason people are wary of blacks is because blacks are more prone to being violent. Seems logical to me. It also seems logical that, if blacks don't like being thought of as violent, they might stop being violent.
    Statistics support that.