Thread: Roe v. Wade is 'precedent,' Kavanaugh says

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 895 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 88 Times in 87 Posts

Roe v. Wade is 'precedent,' Kavanaugh says
    Kavanaugh is correct.
    "It should be obvious to anyone why conservatives and libertarians should be against Trump. He has no grounding in belief. No core philosophy. No morals. No loyalty. No curiosity. No empathy and no understanding. He demands personal loyalty and not loyalty to the nation. His only core belief is in his own superiority to everyone else. His only want is exercise more and more personal power." smb / purveyor of fact 18/03/18

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    250 W 26th St, New York, NY 10001 3rd floor. LEt me know, I'm there almost everyday.
    A gay bar

https://www.mapquest.com/us/new-york...-nyc-303153887
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post

I've been! I'm not a homophobe, I'm comfortable with my sexuality. thanks for asking.

3rd floor guy..... try again.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Trump blamed Pence for his disastrous meeting with Pelosi and Schumer...
    Where did you hear that?
    Every life matters

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Where did you hear that?
    Trump raged thru the WH after his meeting and said Pence didn't stick up for him and he wished he'd never taken the meeting.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Phantasmal (12-12-2018)

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump raged thru the WH after his meeting and said Pence didn't stick up for him and he wished he'd never taken the meeting.
    And what is your source for this allegation? Do you even have one? Why didn't you just give it to me in this post? I think we all know the answer.
    Every life matters

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    And what is your source for this allegation? Do you even have one? Why didn't you just give it to me in this post? I think we all know the answer.
    Its currently running on another thread..

Funny how EVERYONE is to blame for Trump.. either Pence, or his lawyer or the democrats or Russia..

Trump is NOT accountable for what he says or does.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Its currently running on another thread..

Funny how EVERYONE is to blame for Trump.. either Pence, or his lawyer or the democrats or Russia..

Trump is NOT accountable for what he says or does.
    Why won't you provide a link? Lol, I knew you were lying.
    Every life matters

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I've been! I'm not a homophobe, I'm comfortable with my sexuality. thanks for asking.

3rd floor guy..... try again.
    I have to laugh at fools like you. I looked for Bourbons alleged threats, could find none. Looked for a post where you called him out, could find none. I only saw where you ridiculed him.

Is the third floor a private massage room.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

You asked which witnesses were not questioned as if there were none. Now you act as if you know all about them, what they know, what the FBI was investigating, etc. Like the typical right wing nut living in a constant state of self induced delusion, you suddenly gained superior knowledge of all relevant information. Now, since you find so much pleasure in your love of all things right wing, and your own "intellect", I would suggest you find a dark corner and continue to engage in self gratification. Afterall it is your desire.
    Again... they are not witnesses to the three accused events. That is what the FBI was investigating. I know that, because that is what the FBI was told to investigate. They were not supposed to investigate how much he drank. They also did not need to interview people who had already testified to Congress under oath.

You are simply grasping at straws because you are a typical left wing nut who parrots any stupid thing his dem masters tell him too.

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

I have to laugh at fools like you. I looked for Bourbons alleged threats, could find none. Looked for a post where you called him out, could find none. I only saw where you ridiculed him.

LOL... how exactly did you search? What terms did you use? Did ya take a whole five minutes to look?

13. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    LOL... how exactly did you search? What terms did you use? Did ya take a whole five minutes to look?
    Unlike lazy lying asses such as you I went post to post. If they are there why don't one of you cowards post it?

14. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

3rd floor is the jiu-jitsu school I teach at some times. thanks for asking.

I don't give a fuck what you are befuddled about.

15. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He's a "third man in" idiot. a hyperpartisan NPC who ignores the shit his buddies pull to attack the guy his friend went after for standing up to an e-thug. Fuck that clown/

16. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Again... they are not witnesses to the three accused events. That is what the FBI was investigating. I know that, because that is what the FBI was told to investigate. They were not supposed to investigate how much he drank. They also did not need to interview people who had already testified to Congress under oath.

You are simply grasping at straws because you are a typical left wing nut who parrots any stupid thing his dem masters tell him too.
    Actually you are nothing but an ass kissing poodle who cares not for the truth. Just the type people like Trump, Putin, and even Poi Pot like since they never question their leaders, and easily blame others for their own failures.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...e-limit-888667

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.901b4987a715