Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Roe v. Wade is 'precedent,' Kavanaugh says

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Unlike lazy lying asses such as you I went post to post. If they are there why don't one of you cowards post it?
    lmao... so you searched the entire site post by post? Somehow I just don't believe that.

fyi... I am simply mocking your ignorance, I don't really care about your beef with him. Just pointing out the stupidity of your post.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Actually you are nothing but an ass kissing poodle who cares not for the truth. Just the type people like Trump, Putin, and even Poi Pot like since they never question their leaders, and easily blame others for their own failures.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...e-limit-888667

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.901b4987a715
    You poor demented moron. The politico article states what I did. The FBI was limited to the three accusations. They were not going to investigate subjective 'he drank more than he said he did'.
    nonsense. They also had no need to interview people who had already been interviewed. But you are simply a partisan piece of shit who is slinging mud because the women made you and themselves look like fools.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Bret Kavanaugh has his work cut out for him in just distancing himself from President Trump!

I am sure he wants to get that Monkey off his back- the sooner the better!

He took an oath! He has a lifetime respectable job that pays a million dollars every 4 years.

Sure, he is a Textualist- certainly no more confused than Scalia about that! But qualified to sit on the court!

Based on just his judgments so far on the Supreme Court bench- He doesn't appear to be the nightmare once feared by the vocal majority!

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    You poor demented moron. The politico article states what I did. The FBI was limited to the three accusations. They were not going to investigate subjective 'he drank more than he said he did'.
    nonsense. They also had no need to interview people who had already been interviewed. But you are simply a partisan piece of shit who is slinging mud because the women made you and themselves look like fools.
    I realize the importance for you to remain the knee bending ass kisser you are. It gives you a sense of security knowing that you will never have to think for yourself, or dig any deeper into any subject then that which your masters will allow you to do.

First off, remember when Trump said there were to be no limits? Remember how the Senate then set a time limit on the process? Remember how others were coming forward with their memories of events?

Yes, the article does repeat much of what you said. However, it does not stop there, You do:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/01/u...kavanaugh.html
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I realize the importance for you to remain the knee bending ass kisser you are. It gives you a sense of security knowing that you will never have to think for yourself, or dig any deeper into any subject then that which your masters will allow you to do.

First off, remember when Trump said there were to be no limits? Remember how the Senate then set a time limit on the process? Remember how others were coming forward with their memories of events?

Yes, the article does repeat much of what you said. However, it does not stop there, You do:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/01/u...kavanaugh.html
    LMAO... you are such a hack. Trump said the FBI should investigate any and every accusation? Every difference of opinion? Seriously you are demented. It was stated clearly that the FBI's investigation was limited to the sexual assault accusations.

I can't help but notice you can't seem to comprehend that unrelated 'I remember when' stories that had nothing to do with the three womens accusations should not be investigated.

I also note that you are not intelligent enough to comprehend why the women or Kavanaugh were not interviewed again by the FBI.

You are simply a partisan hack.