Members banned from this thread: evince, Truth Detector, CFM, Lightbringer and Fentoine Lum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steph Curry a Moon Truther

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Default Steph Curry a Moon Truther

First off, I'm ride or die with Steph. Dude is the man as well as just good people. Assuming he was being serious he's also a moon truther. And it's very important in today's society that we know all political beliefs of celebrities so it's imperative to post this.

Stephen Curry: I don’t believe we went to the moon

Kyrie Irving‘s first public flat-Earth comments came on a light-hearted podcast.

Will Stephen Curry also become notorious for his conspiracy theory, revealed on a light-hearted podcast?

The Warriors star appeared on “Winging It” with Vince Carter, Kent Bazemore and Andre Iguodala. The conversation:

Curry: “We ever been to the moon?
    Multiple responders: “Nope.”
    Curry: “They’re gonna come get us. I don’t think so, either.”
    Podcast co-host Annie Finberg asked whether Curry actually believed that. He responded affirmatively.

Still, Irving immediately doubled down outside the podcast – then tripled down and quadrupled down and… This hasn’t gotten away from Curry in the same way. He could still easily explain he was joking during the podcast.

Or he could stick with his conspiracy theory. I don’t know what he actually believes.

For what it’s worth, I believe we went to the moon. So many people would have to know if the moon landing were faked, and there’s no way they’d all keep it secret.

https://sports.yahoo.com/stephen-cur...160238246.html

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

I honestly believe, after $100 Million is deposited into your account ... you begin to speak a different language.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

blackascoal (12-11-2018), TTQ64 (12-11-2018)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

yet another totally irrelevant thread, nice work

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    First off, I'm ride or die with Steph. Dude is the man as well as just good people. Assuming he was being serious he's also a moon truther. And it's very important in today's society that we know all political beliefs of celebrities so it's imperative to post this.

Stephen Curry: I don’t believe we went to the moon

Kyrie Irving‘s first public flat-Earth comments came on a light-hearted podcast.

Will Stephen Curry also become notorious for his conspiracy theory, revealed on a light-hearted podcast?

The Warriors star appeared on “Winging It” with Vince Carter, Kent Bazemore and Andre Iguodala. The conversation:

Curry: “We ever been to the moon?
    Multiple responders: “Nope.”
    Curry: “They’re gonna come get us. I don’t think so, either.”
    Podcast co-host Annie Finberg asked whether Curry actually believed that. He responded affirmatively.

Still, Irving immediately doubled down outside the podcast – then tripled down and quadrupled down and… This hasn’t gotten away from Curry in the same way. He could still easily explain he was joking during the podcast.

Or he could stick with his conspiracy theory. I don’t know what he actually believes.

For what it’s worth, I believe we went to the moon. So many people would have to know if the moon landing were faked, and there’s no way they’d all keep it secret.

https://sports.yahoo.com/stephen-cur...160238246.html

NOTE-2-SELF: Wardell Stephen Curry II is an American professional basketball player for the Golden State Warriors of the National Basketball Association. Many players and analysts have called him the greatest shooter in NBA history.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    NOTE-2-SELF: Wardell Stephen Curry II is an American professional basketball player for the Golden State Warriors of the National Basketball Association. Many players and analysts have called him the greatest shooter in NBA history.
    You left out three (soon to be four) time world champ. We're in a new era however. We need to know all politics of those in the public eye.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You left out three (soon to be four) time world champ. We're in a new era however. We need to know all politics of those in the public eye.

Be careful ... This country elected two entertainers ...

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Pretty funny that NASA responded. The privilege of being the second best player in the world.

NASA offers to show proof of moon landing to Warriors' Stephen Curry

NASA has offered to show Stephen Curry proof the United States landed on the moon in 1969 after the Golden State Warriors star said in a podcast that he didn't believe the event ever happened.

"We'd love for Mr. Curry to tour the lunar lab at our Johnson Space Center in Houston, perhaps the next time the Warriors are in town to play the Rockets," Allard Beutel, a NASA spokesman, told The New York Times. "We have hundreds of pounds of moon rocks stored there, and the Apollo mission control. During his visit, he can see firsthand what we did 50 years ago, as well as what we're doing now to go back to the moon in the coming years, but this time to stay."

Curry expressed his doubts on The Ringer's "Winging It" podcast, asking, "We ever been to the moon?" Fellow NBA players Vince Carter and Kent Bazemore, who host the podcast, answered, "No."

"They're going to come get us, I don't think so either," Curry said. "Sorry, I don't want to start conspiracies."

Asked to clarify by co-host Annie Finberg, Curry again said he didn't believe the landing happened.

Curry isn't the only NBA player to support a conspiracy theory. Last year, the Celtics' Kyrie Irving said the Earth was flat and later apologized for his comments this year.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-stephen-curry

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    yet another totally irrelevant thread, nice work
    Ahhhh, a bitter Lakers fan. Sorry LeBron won't bring you to the promised land.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Those championships a more a product of relevancy by title than it is Steph Curry .. which is not to diminish his skills or talents.

In today's NBA, careers are judged by 'how many titles did you win' rather than one's worth to the team and league. Titles seem more important than money.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Those championships a more a product of relevancy by title than it is Steph Curry .. which is not to diminish his skills or talents.

In today's NBA, careers are judged by 'how many titles did you win' rather than one's worth to the team and league. Titles seem more important than money.
    Durant is getting a lot of love right now, and rightfully so, but Steph is still the second best player on the planet IMO. He has revolutionized the game with his shooting ability. Of course I have biases seeing as that he was drafted by the Warriors and played his whole career here. Being a golfer myself I am in awe of Steph's ability to play in professional events as an amateur.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Bourbon (12-11-2018)

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ahhhh, a bitter Lakers fan. Sorry LeBron won't bring you to the promised land.
    He would if surrounded by who Steph Curry is surrounded by.

In fact, he could do it with less ..

... sorry .. just adding a bit of perspective. :0)
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He would if surrounded by who Steph Curry is surrounded by.

In fact, he could do it with less ..

... sorry .. just adding a bit of perspective. :0)
    LeBron is the best player in the world, Steph is second best. Regardless, F the Lakers. Sufferered through my childhood watching the Lakers just toy and demolish the Warriors. The last few years have been a beautiful thing. Reagansghost is from So Cal. I have no sympathy for bitter Lakers fans

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

LeBron is the best player in the world, Steph is second best. Regardless, F the Lakers. Sufferered through my childhood watching the Lakers just toy and demolish the Warriors. The last few years have been a beautiful thing. Reagansghost is from So Cal. I have no sympathy for bitter Lakers fans
    I do understand.

But wouldn't Durant have something to say about who is second best?

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I do understand.

But wouldn't Durant have something to say about who is second best?
    No question. A case clearly made for him.

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

We could send him to the moon.