Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: The Charlottseville guilty verdict tells us white-priders have NO RIGHTS

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,331 Times in 6,019 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Time to stop responding to his troll bullshit.

You and I and everyone else including him knows that he doesn't believe a word of the vomit he spews.

He and his r/w troll buddies are just sad ass losers with nothing better to do and not enough brains or integrity to have an honest conversation about current events so they entertain themselves by spewing idiotic vomit on message boards like this one.
    I agree, Nomad. Those posters with an ounce of civility, stop responding to the racist, asinine posts of scum like TDaK, CFM and the others (we all know who they are). Without the attention, they will just dry up and blow away. And you know they will claim we are scared of them or trying to take away their free speech or something pathetic like that.

I say let them shrivel up and die from loneliness.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Nomad (12-14-2018)

3. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 8,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    I agree, Nomad. Those posters with an ounce of civility, stop responding to the racist, asinine posts of scum like TDaK, CFM and the others (we all know who they are). Without the attention, they will just dry up and blow away. And you know they will claim we are scared of them or trying to take away their free speech or something pathetic like that.

I say let them shrivel up and die from loneliness.
    That is the best way to deal with them.

And that goes double and quadruple for Truth Deflector. That is one useless idiot who has absolutely NOTHING to say that's worth reading.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    I agree, Nomad. Those posters with an ounce of civility, stop responding to the racist, asinine posts of scum like TDaK, CFM and the others
    As the board has explained countless times, YOU are the racist since you support affirmative action and want whites denied jobs just for being white. I oppose AA and thus am anti--racist. THINK, white-hating bigot.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That is the best way to deal with them.

And that goes double and quadruple for Truth Deflector. That is one useless idiot who has absolutely NOTHING to say that's worth reading.
    Oh yes. Turd Digester. He's been on my IGNORE list forever. A real douche bag.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Nomad (12-15-2018)

8. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 8,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    As the board has explained countless times, YOU are the racist since you support affirmative action and want whites denied jobs just for being white. I oppose AA and thus am anti--racist. THINK, white-hating bigot.
    I bet that's the prevailing bullshit attitude amongst you and your Klavern buddies anyway.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I bet that's the prevailing bullshit attitude amongst you and your Klavern buddies anyway.
    That's no answer and you know it. Even a white-hating racist like you can see that affirmative action is indefensible.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

10. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Right Wing Extremists are Racists
    Hang all dumb racists
    This message is hidden because TDaK is on your ignore list.

11. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    That's no answer and you know it. Even a white-hating racist like you can see that affirmative action is indefensible.
    See the GI Bill, FHA loan program and all the other programs that lead to the time frame you wish to go back to, there were all kinds of affirmative action programs whites loved before the civil rights movement. Wonder what changed all that.

12. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    See the GI Bill, FHA loan program and all the other programs that lead to the time frame you wish to go back to, there were all kinds of affirmative action programs whites loved before the civil rights movement. Wonder what changed all that.
    So you say the GI bill was affirmative action.?? HAHAHA. There were lots of black american soldiers in WW2. You are really dumb to not know that.