Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Can't imagine this guy on a golf course

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    10,103
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4,831 Times in 3,016 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 331 Times in 314 Posts

    Default Can't imagine this guy on a golf course

    "WASHINGTON* President Donald Trump is taking criticism for using an eight-car motorcade to travel about 250 yards to welcome the Bush family at Blair House, the guest quarters across the street from the White House."

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...sm/2213248002/

    Petty, but funny, he certainly could have used the walk, although, he did tell us his proctologist told him he " was the healthiest candidate ever," and that the WH physician deducted that he "comes from good genes." Junior and Eric prove the later false

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

    guno (12-08-2018)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    13,134
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,470 Times in 3,310 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 258 Times in 249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    I can't imagine wasting time on a golf course with any of our so called "leaders", but Don is sure outgolfing Obama.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

    guno (12-08-2018)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    14,874
    Thanks
    7,085
    Thanked 6,486 Times in 4,410 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 339 Times in 334 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "WASHINGTON*– President Donald Trump is taking criticism for using an eight-car motorcade to travel about 250 yards to welcome the Bush family at Blair House, the guest quarters across the street from the White House."

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...sm/2213248002/

    Petty, but funny, he certainly could have used the walk, although, he did tell us his proctologist told him he " was the healthiest candidate ever," and that the WH physician deducted that he "comes from good genes." Junior and Eric prove the later false
    LOLOL.. His fat ass can hardly walk.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

    guno (12-08-2018)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    10,644
    Thanks
    2,627
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,993 Posts
    Groans
    1,156
    Groaned 407 Times in 372 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quick, send those on-site researchers some computer models

  8. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    10,103
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4,831 Times in 3,016 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 331 Times in 314 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    I can't imagine wasting time on a golf course with any of our so called "leaders", but Don is sure outgolfing Obama.
    Imagine the poor aide who has to keep his score? Got to be a lot of gimmes on that card, do overs, and continuous breakfast balls

  9. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    13,134
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,470 Times in 3,310 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 258 Times in 249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Imagine the poor aide who has to keep his score? Got to be a lot of gimmes on that card, do overs, and continuous breakfast balls
    Attempting to correct Don's upbringing is surely a daunting task.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

    guno (12-08-2018)

  11. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    5,701
    Thanks
    14,276
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,795 Posts
    Groans
    43
    Groaned 233 Times in 220 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    fits right in with him having to use a golf cart instead of walking the the leaders in europe






    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

  12. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    13,134
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,470 Times in 3,310 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 258 Times in 249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    fits right in with him having to use a golf cart instead of walking the the leaders in europe

    Ever wonder who really fucks Melanomia?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

    guno (12-08-2018)

  14. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,135
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 963 Times in 674 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 57 Times in 56 Posts

    Default

    Oh? I have no problem imagining Donald Trump on the golf course!


Similar Threads

  1. best golf tracking app
    By SmarterthanYou in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2018, 08:00 AM
  2. Beautiful day for golf....
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2017, 11:54 AM
  3. LIB LOGIC and GOLF.
    By Raptor in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2016, 12:17 AM
  4. golf advice
    By Cancel 2018. 3 in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 09:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •