Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: The most frightening thing for Trump, and his disciples.

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    53,846
    Thanks
    3,789
    Thanked 13,504 Times in 9,252 Posts
    Groans
    240
    Groaned 1,367 Times in 1,278 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default The most frightening thing for Trump, and his disciples.

    The most frightening thing for Trump, and his disciples.

    To me, if I were Trump, the most frightening news that we got yesterday, but we could have surmised that was confirmed yesterday… When Manafort and Cohen lied to Mueller, Mueller already knew they were lying. Mueller has a lot of evidence That nobody knew he had.
    4,487

    Liberals... if you want to read something funny... https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...arah-Barracuda

    "The Government will not be open until we have a wall" - DJT

    January 11, 2016 - “I have no deals in Russia, I have no deals that could have been in Russia.”

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

    kudzu (12-08-2018)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    19,478
    Thanks
    9,526
    Thanked 8,719 Times in 5,980 Posts
    Groans
    102
    Groaned 553 Times in 545 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    The most frightening thing for Trump, and his disciples.

    To me, if I were Trump, the most frightening news that we got yesterday, but we could have surmised that was confirmed yesterday… When Manafort and Cohen lied to Mueller, Mueller already knew they were lying. Mueller has a lot of evidence That nobody knew he had.
    Trump has always surrounded himself with shady characters... That's why guys like Tillerson and General Kelly leave.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    53,846
    Thanks
    3,789
    Thanked 13,504 Times in 9,252 Posts
    Groans
    240
    Groaned 1,367 Times in 1,278 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Trump has always surrounded himself with shady characters... That's why guys like Tillerson and General Kelly leave.
    Kelly is meeting with Mueller’s team as we speak. He’s holding out for Trump to fire him, but I understand he hasn’t been to work at three or four days.

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    30,281
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Mueller has a lot of evidence That nobody knew he had.
    How would you know that, if nobody knew it?

  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    30,281
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Kelly is meeting with Mueller’s team as we speak. He’s holding out for Trump to fire him, but I understand he hasn’t been to work at three or four days.
    So you say.

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    30,281
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krudzu View Post
    Trump has always surrounded himself with shady characters...
    He never hired you to do anything, did he?

  8. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,621
    Thanks
    1,128
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 2,605 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 407 Times in 383 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    The most frightening thing for Trump, and his disciples.

    To me, if I were Trump, the most frightening news that we got yesterday, but we could have surmised that was confirmed yesterday… When Manafort and Cohen lied to Mueller, Mueller already knew they were lying. Mueller has a lot of evidence That nobody knew he had.
    yep, Mueller is about a dozen steps ahead of Team Drumpf

    Don doesn't realize how fucked he really is, comical in a twisted kinda way

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2018, 11:52 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2017, 07:24 AM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 03:46 PM
  4. Truely clueless.....its frightening...
    By NOVA in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 06:21 PM
  5. Question for the Disciples of the Autocrat
    By klaatu in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 09:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •