Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Jared Kushner is a Saudi asset!

  1. #61 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    13,134
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,470 Times in 3,310 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 258 Times in 249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Bullshit. Do you think the US is controlling Iran ?
    We want another war with Iran love.

  2. #62 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    14,874
    Thanks
    7,085
    Thanked 6,486 Times in 4,410 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 339 Times in 334 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    We have designs on Iran, and managing the middle east, as we all know.
    No we don't.. WTF do you think you're gona do with 81 million Iranians? LOLOL.. You've gone too far.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

  3. #63 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    13,134
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,470 Times in 3,310 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 258 Times in 249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    No we don't.. WTF do you think you're gona do with 81 million Iranians? LOLOL.. You've gone too far.
    What do we do with any of the people we occupy? We "manage" their resources.


  4. #64 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    14,874
    Thanks
    7,085
    Thanked 6,486 Times in 4,410 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 339 Times in 334 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    We want another war with Iran love.
    You and Bolton and Trump... nobody else.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

  5. #65 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    14,874
    Thanks
    7,085
    Thanked 6,486 Times in 4,410 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 339 Times in 334 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    What do we do with any of the people we occupy? We "manage" their resources.

    OMG.. That's it.. You are a fan of that self aggrandizing poser Wesley Clark? LOLOL.. No one takes him seriously.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

  6. #66 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    13,134
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,470 Times in 3,310 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 258 Times in 249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    You and Bolton and Trump... nobody else.
    Your Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class does and you will get whatever they can pull off. And you'll pay for it with more austerity as you cheer the empire on at ball games and such.

  7. #67 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    13,134
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,470 Times in 3,310 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 258 Times in 249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    OMG.. That's it.. You are a fan of that self aggrandizing poser Wesley Clark? LOLOL.. No one takes him seriously.
    Count the countries love, all I did was post a video. So now you want to squabble over personalities. Typical.

  8. #68 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    14,874
    Thanks
    7,085
    Thanked 6,486 Times in 4,410 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 339 Times in 334 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    Count the countries love, all I did was post a video. So now you want to squabble over personalities. Typical.
    Here's what Wesley Clark said about McCain:

    Because in the matters of national security policy making, it’s a matter of understanding risk, it’s a matter of gauging your opponents and it’s a matter of being held accountable. John McCain’s never done any of that in his official positions. I certainly honor his service as a prisoner of war. He was a hero to me and to hundreds of thousands of millions of others in the armed forces as a prisoner of war. He has been a voice on the Senate Armed Services Committee and he has traveled all over the world. But he hasn’t held executive responsibility. That large squadron in the Navy that he commanded wasn’t a wartime squadron. He hasn’t been there and ordered the bombs to fall. He hasn’t seen what it’s like when diplomats come in and say, `I don’t know whether we’re going to be able to get this point through or not. Do you want to take the risk? What about your reputation? How do we handle it publicly?
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

  9. #69 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    13,134
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,470 Times in 3,310 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 258 Times in 249 Posts
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Here's what Wesley Clark said about McCain:

    Because in the matters of national security policy making, it’s a matter of understanding risk, it’s a matter of gauging your opponents and it’s a matter of being held accountable. John McCain’s never done any of that in his official positions. I certainly honor his service as a prisoner of war. He was a hero to me and to hundreds of thousands of millions of others in the armed forces as a prisoner of war. He has been a voice on the Senate Armed Services Committee and he has traveled all over the world. But he hasn’t held executive responsibility. That large squadron in the Navy that he commanded wasn’t a wartime squadron. He hasn’t been there and ordered the bombs to fall. He hasn’t seen what it’s like when diplomats come in and say, `I don’t know whether we’re going to be able to get this point through or not. Do you want to take the risk? What about your reputation? How do we handle it publicly?
    Weren't we talking about US participation in slaughter in Yemen?

Similar Threads

  1. Why's Jared still around? Trump/Kushner DEAL in NJ!
    By Centerleftfl in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2018, 10:44 PM
  2. NYT: Has Jared Kushner Conspired to DEFRAUD America?
    By Centerleftfl in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2018, 12:45 PM
  3. Jared Kushner-The Next Domino To Fall
    By floridafan in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-14-2017, 01:04 PM
  4. jared kushner is a women or a man??
    By Bill in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-27-2017, 07:53 PM
  5. Jared Kushner is a lucky guy
    By Tomas Fabregas in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2017, 11:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •