Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: I can agree with the rights idea of cutting back programs to ballance the budget,

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,260 Times in 33,910 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,089 Times in 4,704 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Hanging around with faggots doesn't sound like a good thing. Except, maybe to you.

I ride your wife's carousel.

Do you have any verifiable proof that you did or will do any of that? Unless you do, they're nothing more than claims. Anyone can makes such claims.
    Poor CFM so uninformed! Lol

I don’t have to prove anything to you! I know how blessed I am.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Yes, my life is horribly miserable, I’m retired, I do what I want everyday, travel often, have friends and family who love me. I was so miserable the other night traveling in a limo drinking champagne to see Elton John, a gift from our daughter. Next month I’m going to Phoenix to visit a friend, we will drive to Vegas to spend a few days. I’m planning a vacation right now for next November, a week in Belize! I am so miserable!

Now you seem hung up on dick sucking, do you ride the carousel? Just come clean, it will change your life!
    Braggart!
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Poor CFM so uninformed! Lol

I don’t have to prove anything to you! I know how blessed I am.
    No, you don't. However, if what you said was true, you'd want to prove it. Not willing to do so puts doubt on the claims.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Braggart!
    It would be bragging if he could verify the claims. Since no proof has been, or will be provided, it's called dreaming.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, you don't. However, if what you said was true, you'd want to prove it. Not willing to do so puts doubt on the claims.
    Nah, people who know me personally, have access to my Facebook, know I tell the truth. I don’t have to validate it to you, an anonymous nobody.

Its funny, you’re not even bright enough to know I’m not a man, but continue to make a fool of yourself.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nah, people who know me personally, have access to my Facebook, know I tell the truth. I don’t have to validate it to you, an anonymous nobody.

Its funny, you’re not even bright enough to know I’m not a man, but continue to make a fool of yourself.
    More claims you're unwilling to prove.

Again, you don't have to validate it to me. However, one would think you'd want to if it were true.

What's funny is that you know you had to take it up the ass in order to get the meaningless position on staff. Wonder if your friends know you did? You claim they know all sorts of things about you.

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

More claims you're unwilling to prove.

Again, you don't have to validate it to me. However, one would think you'd want to if it were true.

What's funny is that you know you had to take it up the ass in order to get the meaningless position on staff. Wonder if your friends know you did? You claim they know all sorts of things about you.
    Lol, poor Little Kitty Muffins

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lol, poor Little Kitty Muffins
    Poor little liar that pretends to have friends and is willing to take it in the ass to hold a meaningless position.

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Why wouldn't the browning of America make America look like Mexico and the rest of the Americas? You know with the corruption beyond belief? Drug Lords and all and folks escaping north? And then the browning of Canada, right?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Here's an example of waste, fraud, hate, greed and violence from the racist right. Americans need to stop listening to these liars.

Trump Administration Paid Firm Nearly $14 Million To Recruit Just 2 Border Agents

And the private company used government resources to do even that, concludes Homeland Security’s inspector general.

The Trump administration paid an astonishing $13.6 million to a private company this year to increase border protection staffing by just two agents, according to a scathing report by a federal watchdog that called for “immediate” action to rectify “serious performance issues.”

U.S. Customs and Border Protection granted Accenture Federal Services — a subsidiary of the global Accenture consulting company headquartered in the tax haven of Dublin — a $297 million contract last year to boost staffing by thousands in the wake of President Donald Trump’s crackdown on the border and immigration.
    The company is “nowhere near satisfying its 7,500-person hiring goal over the next 5 years,” declared the report released last week by the inspector general of the Department of Homeland Security. “Further, CBP has used significant staffing and resources to help Accenture do the job for which it was contracted. As such, we are concerned that CBP may have paid Accenture for services and tools not provided.”

CBP “risks wasting millions of taxpayer dollars on a hastily approved contract that is not meeting its proposed performance expectations,” the report concluded.

The firm has already been paid $13.6 million. But when the inspector general audited the company’s actions, it discovered that as of Oct. 1 — more than 10 months into the contract — Accenture had successfully processed only two accepted job offers. In addition, it did so largely using CPB resources instead of its own, the report said.

CBP officials argued with the inspector general’s conclusion, insisting that not only did Accenture recruit two agents, but it set up a hiring process and helped move “thousands” of applicants into the pipeline for consideration. The Office of the Inspector General responded that no records tracking these applicants exist, and therefore “we question the veracity” of CBP’s argument. The OIG noted that it requested evidence during its review of CBP oversight of Accenture. But CBP “did not provide any supporting documentation of its oversight and indicated it was still developing performance metrics.”

Despite arguing over the report, CBP agreed to all four recommendations from the inspector general to address the situation. One of the recommendations involves determining if Accenture should reimburse the Department of Homeland Security for services not delivered. Do you have information you want to share with HuffPost? Here’s how.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b08bcb27ebbbc9

11. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Again, I can have my Christian friends say a prayer for you and your confused identity. I hope you find some peace for your conflicted self, Kitty Muffin.
    Well if they or you are evangelicals , your surely not Christians, no Christians elect the Devil for anything.

12. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, my life is horribly miserable, I’m retired, I do what I want everyday, travel often, have friends and family who love me. I was so miserable the other night traveling in a limo drinking champagne to see Elton John, a gift from our daughter. Next month I’m going to Phoenix to visit a friend, we will drive to Vegas to spend a few days. I’m planning a vacation right now for next November, a week in Belize! I am so miserable!

Now you seem hung up on dick sucking, do you ride the carousel? Just come clean, it will change your life!
    Sweet gift

13. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,342 Times in 9,844 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 486 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    No problem at all, I'll pick where to cut those programs. They hate our country, they hate our government and they hate democracy. Politicians are elected to decide these things. Much has to be changed but the system is doing what is paid to do, just to many haters right now but they are on the way out because of demographics .The browning of America will take care of much of our problems. They will not vote for the group that has treated them like shit for decades. They can just look in the mirror and say good bye and that's a good thing.
    your big miscalculation is thinking all people subscribe to your notions of identity politics.

bottom line: darkies want freedom too, ya racist.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

14. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Sweet gift
    Another dumbass that automatically believes claims for which no evidence exists.

15. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Why wouldn't the browning of America make America look like Mexico and the rest of the Americas? You know with the corruption beyond belief? Drug Lords and all and folks escaping north? And then the browning of Canada, right?
    Lame ,immigrants created the most powerful richest company in the world. Get a life, hater>