Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fox News' Tucker Carlson on Donald Trump: 'I Don't Think He's Capable'

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    My answer was a joke that apparently flew right over your head
    No, it didn't fly right over my head and if it was a joke then it was a poor attempt at a joke.

I think that most of you, both sides of politics, are basically a waste of time and you all need to try to grow up and start acting like the Americans you hope others see you as being. That is, respectable and sane individuals. Both sides on this clusterfuk of a forum are guilty. I can only hope that you lot are not representative of your country.
    Bringing reform and decency from Canada, one forum at a time.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,327 Times in 6,017 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Dick Soil
    Bob grabber
    This message is hidden because Dick Soil is on your ignore list.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by montgomery View Post
    No, it didn't fly right over my head and if it was a joke then it was a poor attempt at a joke.

I think that most of you, both sides of politics, are basically a waste of time and you all need to try to grow up and start acting like the Americans you hope others see you as being. That is, respectable and sane individuals. Both sides on this clusterfuk of a forum are guilty. I can only hope that you lot are not representative of your country.
    I agree with everything you said, including my poor attempt at humor. Sometimes the trolls on this forum tend to bring me down to their gutter level. My apologies and hope you continue to post here.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's true. Polite discussion doesn't interest most American posters on internet political forums. You'll find a few that still have a polite conversation, however, so keep trying.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Tucker is hated by Trumptards and labeled a RINO.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

evince (12-07-2018)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    It's true. Polite discussion doesn't interest most American posters on internet political forums. You'll find a few that still have a polite conversation, however, so keep trying.
    Thank you, but I'm moving over to the APP section and try some polite discussion there. Why not join me? But be sure to take the rules seriously because it's groundbreaking over there now that they have a liberal like me questioning their views.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    I agree with everything you said, including my poor attempt at humor. Sometimes the trolls on this forum tend to bring me down to their gutter level. My apologies and hope you continue to post here.
    Thank you! I have stopped low myself at times. But I've decided that it's not a healthy conversation here so I'm over at the APP side for a while to try it out. Why not join me. It needs some decent people to raise the level of conversations because as it is right now it's mostly trolling for a reaction from leftists, and it's being done in an especially vicious manner.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to montgomery For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (12-08-2018)

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

I think you've lost perspective because of you having a dog in the fight. A clearer unbiased look at him will show that he's just a media personality who could change his views at the snap of fingers and become pro-leftist. Most of them can and eventually do.

Even the big money stars like Hannity and Maddow can fall from favour and then be hired by the other side. Most have little commitment to their own personal priorities but some get a little out of line and outspoken at times. It's much better to watch any of them closely to be able to determine when their own personal preferences are set loose to the public.

A tip on Maddow: Her lesbian agenda takes control once in a while.

Hannity: He'll always be the religious rightist.

That makes the both of them the least touchable on both sides. Tucker Carlson could end up on MSNBC within a week!
    What's a lesbian agenda?

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

11. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (12-08-2018)

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,727 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thank you! I have stopped low myself at times. But I've decided that it's not a healthy conversation here so I'm over at the APP side for a while to try it out. Why not join me. It needs some decent people to raise the level of conversations because as it is right now it's mostly trolling for a reaction from leftists, and it's being done in an especially vicious manner.
    you don't take the high road by pretending to be civil while spewing lies

when you lie and proffer lies you deserve every insult that gets heaved at you

when a society has a segment of people who are shunning facts and embracing lies it is incumbent on that society to publicly shame those lairs until they accept truth and cease the lying or they shut the fuck up

you Rs always do this

you make everything a rats nest with your lies and cheating and then when you have no where else
    to hide you fain to be just to delicate to accept the SCORN you have brought down on your self

if you don't want to accept what you ordered up by your actions your only way is to just shut the fuck up.

you have nothing to offer society

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thank you, but I'm moving over to the APP section and try some polite discussion there. Why not join me? But be sure to take the rules seriously because it's groundbreaking over there now that they have a liberal like me questioning their views.
    I would, but I can't resist making snarky comments and I, I'm sad to say, enjoy some of the trolling. I find it funny for the most part. Also, I'm into hearing everyone. Even assholes can make good points. I have a high tolerance threshold for douchebaggery. It's only the mindlessly boring posters who bother me and I can ignore them.

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    I would, but I can't resist making snarky comments and I, I'm sad to say, enjoy some of the trolling. I find it funny for the most part. Also, I'm into hearing everyone. Even assholes can make good points. I have a high tolerance threshold for douchebaggery. It's only the mindlessly boring posters who bother me and I can ignore them.
    I hear ya! If you can make something out of this ugly clusterfuk then good for you!

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    you don't take the high road by pretending to be civil while spewing lies

when you lie and proffer lies you deserve every insult that gets heaved at you

when a society has a segment of people who are shunning facts and embracing lies it is incumbent on that society to publicly shame those lairs until they accept truth and cease the lying or they shut the fuck up

you Rs always do this

you make everything a rats nest with your lies and cheating and then when you have no where else
    to hide you fain to be just to delicate to accept the SCORN you have brought down on your self

if you don't want to accept what you ordered up by your actions your only way is to just shut the fuck up.

you have nothing to offer society
    I can at least offer to help you spell 'feign'.

And another three letter word that Americans can never get right is 'led'.

If I was an american and forced to vote for one of the two parties, R would be my second choice. There's only two, as you should know.

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    What's a lesbian agenda?
    It's her most important priority in life but one that she can't flaunt as much as she would like. Otherwise she's doing as good a job as any of the others. Mostly babbling to the low intelligent people in simple terms they can at least partially understand.

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sorry for my ignorance but what is "the APP side"?

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,727 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

I can at least offer to help you spell 'feign'.

And another three letter word that Americans can never get right is 'led'.

If I was an american and forced to vote for one of the two parties, R would be my second choice. There's only two, as you should know.
    no there are not only two you lying shit heap