Thread: Tucker Carlson on Trump: I don't think he is capable

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Tucker Carlson on Trump: I don't think he is capable

Tucker Carlson is usually quick to go after critics of President Donald Trump on his nightly Fox News show.

But in a new interview with conservative Swiss magazine Die Weltwoche, the “Tucker Carlson Tonight” host called out Trump himself for his boastfulness and for failing to keep his promises to voters.

“His chief promises were that he would build the wall, de-fund Planned Parenthood and repeal Obamacare, and he hasn’t done any of those things,” said Carlson, per The Washington Post.

Carlson said he’d “come to believe” Trump’s role was “not as a conventional president who promises to get certain things achieved to the Congress and then does.”

“I don’t think he’s capable,” Carlson explained. “I don’t think he’s capable of sustained focus. I don’t think he understands the system. I don’t think the Congress is on his side. I don’t think his own agencies support him. He’s not going to do that.
    Carlson said it was “mostly” Trump’s fault that he hadn’t been able to deliver on his pledges, because “you really have to understand how” the legislative process works and “be very focused on getting it done.”

Trump “knows very little about the legislative process, hasn’t learned anything, hasn’t surrounded himself with people that can get it done, hasn’t done all the things you need to do so. It’s mostly his fault that he hasn’t achieved those things. I’m not in charge of Trump,” he added.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0b6cdaf5dc43e

2. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

evince (12-07-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

True dat, Tucker.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

evince (12-07-2018)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yea Think?

I wonder what gave him the first indication ... ?
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

evince (12-07-2018)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just Daily reminder that The Dumb Fuck in The WH has said that he won't be around to take the blame ... when the bottom falls out.

This alone would be impeachable in a normal adult world.

ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

evince (12-07-2018)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Tucker Carlson is usually quick to go after critics of President Donald Trump on his nightly Fox News show.

But in a new interview with conservative Swiss magazine Die Weltwoche, the “Tucker Carlson Tonight” host called out Trump himself for his boastfulness and for failing to keep his promises to voters.

“His chief promises were that he would build the wall, de-fund Planned Parenthood and repeal Obamacare, and he hasn’t done any of those things,” said Carlson, per The Washington Post.

Carlson said he’d “come to believe” Trump’s role was “not as a conventional president who promises to get certain things achieved to the Congress and then does.”

“I don’t think he’s capable,” Carlson explained. “I don’t think he’s capable of sustained focus. I don’t think he understands the system. I don’t think the Congress is on his side. I don’t think his own agencies support him. He’s not going to do that.
    Carlson said it was “mostly” Trump’s fault that he hadn’t been able to deliver on his pledges, because “you really have to understand how” the legislative process works and “be very focused on getting it done.”

Trump “knows very little about the legislative process, hasn’t learned anything, hasn’t surrounded himself with people that can get it done, hasn’t done all the things you need to do so. It’s mostly his fault that he hasn’t achieved those things. I’m not in charge of Trump,” he added.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0b6cdaf5dc43e
    While I may disagree with Tucker, I have a lot of respect for how he has arrived at his position. He has arrived at his position by objectively evaluating the political landscape, vs what lefties do. Lefties subjectively charge Trump as guilty from the start, and then search for any plausible path that could validate that verdict. I have far more respect for peoples opinions when they are based on objective evaluation than I do when they are based upon subjective opinions that were fed from the lefty media.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    True dat, Tucker.
    Now Tucker is a leftist hero! How about that?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,165 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Now Tucker is a leftist hero! How about that?
    Nah, he’s still an idiot, he just got this one right. He use to be a pretty good reporter till he sold his soul to Fox, then he had to spew their propaganda, he lost credibility.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

All I can say is there's a long laundry list of Trump accomplishments. I've been around for 82 years and as far as I'm concerned Trump has accomplished way more in two years than any President in my lifetime. I mostly like and agree with Tucker Carlson, I don't follow his logic here if that's what he truly thinks about Trump. What Trump hasn't accomplish yet is because of never Trumper Republicans and the Democrats in Congress.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Nah, he’s still an idiot, he just got this one right. He use to be a pretty good reporter till he sold his soul to Fox, then he had to spew their propaganda, he lost credibility.
    He was a pretty good reporter when he was with CNN right? You loved him then, correct? Now your going to tell us all what the "Fox Propaganda" is that he's spewing now, true? Oh Wait! lefties only present insults and accusations, anything else is beyond their job description, huh?

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,165 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

He was a pretty good reporter when he was with CNN right? You loved him then, correct? Now your going to tell us all what the "Fox Propaganda" is that he's spewing now, true? Oh Wait! lefties only present insults and accusations, anything else is beyond their job description, huh?
    I don’t watch CNN never have, I am talking about Tucker in his pre CNN days when he wrote on conservative issues. His Esquire days. If you are familiar with his work then and his work now you understand that what I say is true.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

evince (12-07-2018)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,768 Times in 27,242 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    While I may disagree with Tucker, I have a lot of respect for how he has arrived at his position. He has arrived at his position by objectively evaluating the political landscape, vs what lefties do. Lefties subjectively charge Trump as guilty from the start, and then search for any plausible path that could validate that verdict. I have far more respect for peoples opinions when they are based on objective evaluation than I do when they are based upon subjective opinions that were fed from the lefty media.
    dear fucking idiot

Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi

white water white water white water

its your gang of cant shoot straight putin cock suckers projection boy

fuck you very much

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,768 Times in 27,242 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

hes a fucking sociopath

his career is near its end

Fox news headquarters in London were raided months ago

trumpy keeps picking fox "news" assholes for his admin

fox news repeated the Russian fake news lies non stop during the election

you entire world is going to blow the fuck up

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I am glad that you agree with Carlsons opinion of your leader.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

All I can say is there's a long laundry list of Trump accomplishments. I've been around for 82 years and as far as I'm concerned Trump has accomplished way more in two years than any President in my lifetime. I mostly like and agree with Tucker Carlson, I don't follow his logic here if that's what he truly thinks about Trump. What Trump hasn't accomplish yet is because of never Trumper Republicans and the Democrats in Congress.
    is trump ever responsible for anything, or do we always blame his failings on someone else?

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    is trump ever responsible for anything, or do we always blame his failings on someone else?
    Hillary 's emails
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?