Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson says Trump is ‘not capable’ and hasn’t kept his promises

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Tucker Carlson says Trump is ‘not capable’ and hasn’t kept his promises

Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson set straight any misinformation concerning his views on President Trump: “I don’t think he’s capable,” he said during an interview on Tuesday.

Urs Gehriger, an editor at “Die Weltwoche,” Switzerland’s leading German-language opinion weekly, noted that Carlson’s new book, “Ship of Fools,” is silent on Trump but comments on his critics. And so, Gehriger jump-started the conversation by asking what Carlson thought of Trump’s first two years in office.

Carlson said he cannot stand Trump’s self-aggrandizement and boasting. Then, when asked whether Trump has kept his promises, the usually quick-witted and long-winded Carlson had just one word: “No.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ses/ar-BBQB8Vd
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Bourbon (12-06-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well Duaaa
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-06-2018)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

which promise hasn't he kept?.......

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson set straight any misinformation concerning his views on President Trump: “I don’t think he’s capable,” he said during an interview on Tuesday.

Urs Gehriger, an editor at “Die Weltwoche,” Switzerland’s leading German-language opinion weekly, noted that Carlson’s new book, “Ship of Fools,” is silent on Trump but comments on his critics. And so, Gehriger jump-started the conversation by asking what Carlson thought of Trump’s first two years in office.

Carlson said he cannot stand Trump’s self-aggrandizement and boasting. Then, when asked whether Trump has kept his promises, the usually quick-witted and long-winded Carlson had just one word: “No.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ses/ar-BBQB8Vd
    Good article.. I suggest reading the whole thing.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-07-2018)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post

He brags a lot but he hasn't kept ANY of them.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-07-2018)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

The one he made during his inauguration where he raised his right hand and promised to uphold the Constitution.

Then it all just went down the crapper from there.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-07-2018)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

He criticizes Trump for not getting more legislated - i think it's the Republican party #neverTrumps.
    Ryan did not serve him well,and McConnell only cares about his judges.
    the "Russian collusion" investigation killed his political capitol as well in the beginning -as was it's design

"Repeal and replace" was obviously not about Trump it was the the disorganized Republicans..
    It takes re-election to get the wall. But the trade agreements are all Trump's doing

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    He brags a lot but he hasn't kept ANY of them.
    really?......because I got tax cuts and I got conservative SC justices......

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Darth Omar (12-07-2018)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

True. But it would be wrong to ignore the dismal failure that Paul Ryan was as Speaker. What a blown opportunity.

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Good one lol!
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    True. But it would be wrong to ignore the dismal failure that Paul Ryan was as Speaker. What a blown opportunity.
    But that’s on Ryan and the republicans.

On promises that couldn’t be derailed by either democrats or feckless republicans, Trump gets an A on promise keeping. I’ve seen liberal pundits concede that point.

Trump biggest promise was the Wall. The reason he hasn’t succeeded on that is because Trump is neither a dictator nor a stone mason lol. He can’t unilaterally fund it without congress approving it. And good luck with that.

Also a distinction needs to be made on political promises: there’s promising something you intend to at least try to deliver vs making promises you have no intention of delivering. Lefties will jump straight-legged when I type the next sentence: Trump is more honest than most presidents in that regard.

Yes, it’s true.

Who was it that uttered ‘read my lips, no new taxes’? Obama promised to close Gitmo because closing Gitmo was all the left was talking about prior to 2008. Did Obama close Gitmo? No. Did he ever intend to? If he did, he was dangerously naive. And unlike Trump’s wall, Obama could have just ordered Gitmo shut down with an EO. A court battle would ensue but he would have had a pretty decent chance of winning it because the president is also Commander in Chief. I don’t think Obama was very serious about closing Gitmo.

At any rate, ALL presidents make promises they end up breaking for one reason or another. Overall, Trump gets a solid B+ relative to his classmates.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,770 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    But that’s on Ryan and the republicans.

On promises that couldn’t be derailed by either democrats or feckless republicans, Trump gets an A on promise keeping. I’ve seen liberal pundits concede that point.

Trump biggest promise was the Wall. The reason he hasn’t succeeded on that is because Trump is neither a dictator nor a stone mason lol. He can’t unilaterally fund it without congress approving it. And good luck with that.

Also a distinction needs to be made on political promises: there’s promising something you intend to at least try to deliver vs making promises you have no intention of delivering. Lefties will jump straight-legged when I type the next sentence: Trump is more honest than most presidents in that regard.

Yes, it’s true.

Who was it that uttered ‘read my lips, no new taxes’? Obama promised to close Gitmo because closing Gitmo was all the left was talking about prior to 2008. Did Obama close Gitmo? No. Did he ever intend to? If he did, he was dangerously naive. And unlike Trump’s wall, Obama could have just ordered Gitmo shut down with an EO. A court battle would ensue but he would have had a pretty decent chance of winning it because the president is also Commander in Chief. I don’t think Obama was very serious about closing Gitmo.

At any rate, ALL presidents make promises they end up breaking for one reason or another. Overall, Trump gets a solid B+ relative to his classmates.
    It’s on Trump as well, he is not the great negotiator he pretends to be, when both sides came together with legislation he slammed the door in their faces after telling them he wouid sign what they gave him.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-07-2018)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It’s on Trump as well, he is not the great negotiator he pretends to be, when both sides came together with legislation he slammed the door in their faces after telling them he wouid sign what they gave him.
    So I gave him a B+ lol?

He promised to undo lots of regulations and he did—and the economy responded well—as promised. That was big to me, as a Trump supporter. I don’t care so much about nitpicking some of the other stuff. Trump promised to put the lid on the climate change stuff and he pulled out of the Paris Accord.

Based on what’s happening in Paris—Trump was vindicated on that. In fact, I saw where some of the protesters were chanting ‘we want Trump’.

In Paris[!] lol.

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Et tu, Tucker?

He must be in the Deep State!
    I Love Russia

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

The lesson is: Violent mobs attacking someone's house can actually accomplish something.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see