Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who think Trump has committed crimes and should be locked up.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Okay.

Having fun wherever I can.

That's really what's happening here...but if you read my comments...I was right on the mark. Well...maybe the "Fuck you" was an over-the-top variation of, "How's everything." But you know you didn't take it seriously.

The other stuff was right.

So anyway...you actually think Donald Trump is honest, above-board, and legit?

Really?

read back, I said the opposite. I'm an objective guy, I think trump is a lot of negative things. I also think your side shat the bed with over the top nonsense in an attempt to get him, both sides are fighting to be the winner on the low road while claiming the high road. I look at things as a libertarian from an outside perspective.

Trump is a populist, I like some of what he's done, dislike a whole lot more.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Holy fuck, I quoted you in post #21 and gave you exactly this....

Here it is again:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/4772030/ns.../#.XAmWLehKiiM

"MR. KERRY (Vietnam Veterans Against the War): There are all kinds of atrocities and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free-fire zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50-caliber machine guns which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon against people. I took part in search-and-destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare. All of this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions "

/facepalm
    After reading post 21, I am convinced as ever that you are completely full of shit. He did admit to doing everything that thousands of other soldiers were ordered to do, so fuck off my dear, and deal with the complete failure of this administration.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love Russia View Post
    I often hear people screech "Lock her up!" My question is, what specific laws do you think Hillary Clinton broke? What is your evidence for this, and why do you think innumerable politically hostile inquiries never pinned so much as a parking ticket on her?
    Is she a criminal genius? Thanks, your reverence!
    Is it legal to delete subpoenaed emails? How about to smash subpoenaed devices.
    Every life matters

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,245 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

read back, I said the opposite. I'm an objective guy, I think trump is a lot of negative things. I also think your side shat the bed with over the top nonsense in an attempt to get him, both sides are fighting to be the winner on the low road while claiming the high road. I look at things as a libertarian from an outside perspective.

Trump is a populist, I like some of what he's done, dislike a whole lot more.
    I appreciate all that...but I am limiting myself and comments to what you asked in your initial post.

You seemed to indicate that people could not come up with crimes or offenses that rise to criminal acts. (I may be wrong on that...and if I am, I apologize. But that is what I am trying to find out. )

Do you think that Donald Trump is honest and the kind of guy who would not do illegal things in order to get what he wants?

I think he is dirty as a pig sty...and almost totally devoid of morals.

My guess is a thorough investigation could turn up all sorts of shit on him.

You???

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

I often hear people screech "Trump broke laws and should be locked up" my question is, What specific laws do you think he broke, please cite and link it, and what is your actual evidence to hold such a position. Thanks!
    There is no reason for people to entertain your question with an answer- when the answer has been right here in plain view for you to acknowledge all this time!

I suggest that you stop listening to your own preachers- preaching to your own choir- and listen to what the vocal majority is saying!

You don't have to agree with your personal enemies or political adversaries- but you better know what they know- and hear what they have to say.

And you may want to pull your head out of your Republican ass, and give your ears a fair chance at hearing what the vocal majority is saying.

As long as you have your head up your ass, no one is going to tell you shit!

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

I often hear people screech "Trump broke laws and should be locked up" my question is, What specific laws do you think he broke, please cite and link it, and what is your actual evidence to hold such a position. Thanks!
    He broke the Law of Natural Selection by beating their chosen candidate

There is no punishment bad enough to satisfy leftists blood lust for that crime.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    After reading post 21, I am convinced as ever that you are completely full of shit. He did admit to doing everything that thousands of other soldiers were ordered to do, so fuck off my dear, and deal with the complete failure of this administration.

you snotty little cunt, he literally says he committed war crimes. Doesn't matter if he said other soldiers did to. if you smoke crack, does the fact your mom does to mean you don't? what an idiot you are.

Just because you are wrong doesn't mean you should throw a tantrum.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    There is no reason for people to entertain your question with an answer- when the answer has been right here in plain view for you to acknowledge all this time!

I suggest that you stop listening to your own preachers- preaching to your own choir- and listen to what the vocal majority is saying!

You don't have to agree with your personal enemies or political adversaries- but you better know what they know- and hear what they have to say.

And you may want to pull your head out of your Republican ass, and give your ears a fair chance at hearing what the vocal majority is saying.

As long as you have your head up your ass, no one is going to tell you shit!

I just want to know what specific law you all think he's broken. why is this such a hard question for your ilk?

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you snotty little cunt, he literally says he committed war crimes. Doesn't matter if he said other soldiers did to. if you smoke crack, does the fact your mom does to mean you don't? what an idiot you are.

Just because you are wrong doesn't mean you should throw a tantrum.
    Once again he said he did exactly what thousands of other soldiers were ordered to do, so again fuck off. Now lets talk about the crimes of Trump and his family.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I appreciate all that...but I am limiting myself and comments to what you asked in your initial post.

You seemed to indicate that people could not come up with crimes or offenses that rise to criminal acts. (I may be wrong on that...and if I am, I apologize. But that is what I am trying to find out. )

Do you think that Donald Trump is honest and the kind of guy who would not do illegal things in order to get what he wants?

I think he is dirty as a pig sty...and almost totally devoid of morals.

My guess is a thorough investigation could turn up all sorts of shit on him.

You???

Trump is a serial prevaricator, a boor of a man, I agree with some of what he's done, disagree with a lot more. I also think he's been investigated like no other president and if there was anything we would have heard by now. but we will see.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Once again he said he did exactly what thousands of other soldiers were ordered to do, so again fuck off. Now lets talk about the crimes of Trump and his family.

oh you poor shell of a man. IF you read the whole interview you see he admits to lying as well. He literally says he committed war crimes, the fact he claims others did to is not a defense. Idiot.

that would be like claiming murder is ok because others do it, are you that dumb?

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

I just want to know what specific law you all think he's broken. why is this such a hard question for your ilk?
    OK! Once again!

Seeking help from a foreign adversary, to win an election is against the law!

Tax fraud is against the law!

Tax evasion is against the law!

Quid PRO quo- Against the law!

Violating election and campaign laws are against the law!

Violating emolument clauses in our Constitution- against the law!

Laundering of foreign money to circumvent Sanctions on foreign banks- against the law!

Laundering of money to circumvent campaign laws is against the law!

Laundering of money for any reason- is against the law!

Tampering with witnesses- against the law!

Offering bribes and pardons to those being investigated by the Department of Justice- against the law!

Obstruction of Justice- against the law!

Lying to the Special Council- even in written answers- against the law!

How many more do you need, because I could keep going?
    Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 12-06-2018 at 04:45 PM.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

oh you poor shell of a man. IF you read the whole interview you see he admits to lying as well. He literally says he committed war crimes, the fact he claims others did to is not a defense. Idiot.

that would be like claiming murder is ok because others do it, are you that dumb?
    Never in your miserable life have you read this interview in its entirety. Now tell your handlers that we will only discuss crimes of the trump family and administration.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

I have tried many times to get lefties to substantiate their claims and positions with links and evidence, but it never happens. With an opening post like this, lefties will immediately flip it around where they are asking you to substantiate something for them, or they will tell you that the answer is right in front of you, and all you have to do is open your eyes to see it. They absolutely will not substantiate their claims and positions as you have requested.
    Lefties are extremely evasive and slippery, so trapping a lefty and forcing him to answer a question will never happen. Righties can be help accountable or responsible, but we can only expect lefties to have the accountability and responsibility of a dog or cat.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,085 Times in 4,701 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I have tried many times to get lefties to substantiate their claims and positions with links and evidence, but it never happens. With an opening post like this, lefties will immediately flip it around where they are asking you to substantiate something for them, or they will tell you that the answer is right in front of you, and all you have to do is open your eyes to see it. They absolutely will not substantiate their claims and positions as you have requested.
    Lefties are extremely evasive and slippery, so trapping a lefty and forcing him to answer a question will never happen. Righties can be help accountable or responsible, but we can only expect lefties to have the accountability and responsibility of a dog or cat.
    If he broke laws, it will all be in Mueller’s report. Have faith!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Frank Apisa (12-06-2018), JqYaqui (12-06-2018)