Thread: What do you like about Trump?

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Please articulate if you can what's stupid about each of the quotes you've listed. We can discuss their "stupidity" or "truthfulness" if you dare.
    If you don't get what Trump is by now, you never will and that is likely a function of the sort of man YOU are.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

2. The Following User Groans At kudzu For This Awful Post:

PostmodernProphet (12-02-2018)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Cypress (12-02-2018)

4. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,194 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    If you don't get what Trump is by now, you never will and that is likely a function of the sort of man YOU are.
    I posted an article about the type of men who support Trump!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Cypress (12-02-2018), kudzu (12-02-2018)

6. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Allow me to repeat part of what I said earlier:

Only someone incredibly stupid (or insane) would think that the incompetent, blowhard now in the White House is anywhere near the picture you are painting of him.

He counts on people like you to support him.
    I also shall repeat,

Here's an outstanding example of leftist insults and accusations without a dime's worth of explanation or evidence.

Please articulate in depth if you can and dare WHY folks that support Trump are "stupid" and or "insane."

please articulate in depth if you can and dare the evidence that the occupier of the White House is "incompetent."
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

7. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Yes. Thanks.. I would be horrified if one of my sons turned out like Trump. I mean, most of us.. men and women, are flawed, but Trump is a monster.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

8. The Following User Groans At kudzu For This Awful Post:

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Frank Apisa (12-02-2018), mak2 (12-02-2018), Phantasmal (12-02-2018)

10. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

I also shall repeat,

Here's an outstanding example of leftist insults and accusations without a dime's worth of explanation or evidence.

Please articulate in depth if you can and dare WHY folks that support Trump are "stupid" and or "insane."

please articulate in depth if you can and dare the evidence that the occupier of the White House is "incompetent."
    Okay...let me sum this up for you:

You are full of shit...but you are entertaining.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Phantasmal (12-02-2018)

12. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    This is an open invitation for people to say which of the President's qualities they particularly admire and respect.

Is it honesty, empathy, trustworthiness, industry, knowledge, considered judgment?

Go ahead, I want to be enlightened.
    That's easy. He drives elite left wing know it all snow flakes insane because he delivers on his promises in examples of what conservatives policies can deliver. Its like contrasting light and dark, good and evil. He exposes the hypocrisy and propaganda. He does this with no political correctness as he calls a lying dog....A LYING DOG. Its refreshing to know there is a world leader that can relate to the average Joe (even through he is a multibillionaire) by not projecting the pompous condescension that assumes everyone is stupid but him.

13. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Yeah. The kind who always have rubbers slip off, because they buy XXXL...and don't have the equipment to fill the job.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Phantasmal (12-02-2018)

15. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    That's easy. He drives elite left wing know it all snow flakes insane because he delivers on his promises in examples of what conservatives policies can deliver. Its like contrasting light and dark, good and evil. He exposes the hypocrisy and propaganda.
    Trump is a pig.. He's not very bright , poorly educated, lazy and dishonest.

16. The Following User Groans At kudzu For This Awful Post:

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Phantasmal (12-02-2018)

18. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's easy. He drives elite left wing know it all snow flakes insane because he delivers on his promises in examples of what conservatives policies can deliver. Its like contrasting light and dark, good and evil. He exposes the hypocrisy and propaganda. He does this with no political correctness as he calls a lying dog....A LYING DOG.
    The sad part is...I suspect people like you actually suppose this to be the case.

The Germans of 1930's Germany thought that way about Hitler.

We know how that turned out!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Phantasmal (12-02-2018)

20. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hey, Robo.

Don't take it personally...but I DO consider you one of the morons supporting the abomination, Donald Trump, but for the record, I am not sure you do it because you are stupid, crazy, or both.

Allow me to articulate in depth that if you cannot see that disgusting human being for the carbon dross that he is...no articulation in depth will do the job. Your brain is closed...perhaps for repairs, perhaps for something more serious.
    Perhaps I could "SEE" the truth and wisdom of your insults and accusations if you dared to actually back them up with honest rational articulated evidence. Sadly you simply Cop Out again just like every leftist always does, proving you have no evidence, no wisdom or truth about you. I thank you for again reinforcing my opinions of leftist by supplying the proof and truth of your lack of abilities for rational honest debate.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

21. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Trump is a pig.. He's not very bright , poorly educated, lazy and dishonest.
    See how the elitism and hypocrisy is exposed. Its like holding up a mirror to a Vamp. The grinding and gnashing of teeth.....not to mention the hissssssssssssssing is most enjoyable. Want an analogy? Turn on the kitchen light in any NY CITY slum apartment....watch the cockroaches attempt to scramble back into the darkness away from the light of truth.

22. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Okay...let me sum this up for you:

You are full of shit...but you are entertaining.
    Please articulate in depth WHY I'm "full of shit" if you can and if you dare. I'll wait!

23. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Perhaps I could "SEE" the truth and wisdom of your insults and accusations if you dared to actually back them up with honest rational articulated evidence. Sadly you simply Cop Out again just like every leftist always does, proving you have no evidence, no wisdom or truth about you. I thank you for again reinforcing my opinions of leftist by supplying the proof and truth of your lack of abilities for rational honest debate.
    No problemo, Robo.

Glad you are able to rationalize your devotion to Dear Leader.

That must be comforting.

24. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 Times in 982 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 37 Times in 36 Posts

That's easy. He drives elite left wing know it all snow flakes insane because he delivers on his promises in examples of what conservatives policies can deliver. Its like contrasting light and dark, good and evil. He exposes the hypocrisy and propaganda. He does this with no political correctness as he calls a lying dog....A LYING DOG.
    Trump insults a dead soldier's Mother, he insults McCain because he was captured, he imitates a journalist with Parkinson's disease. The list goes on and on, he doesn't expose hypocrisy and propaganda, he lies constantly (wall, Mexico pay for it). He is simply a buffoon with rabid followers.
    Be Best

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mak2 For This Post:

Frank Apisa (12-02-2018), kudzu (12-02-2018)

26. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Please articulate in depth WHY I'm "full of shit" if you can and if you dare. I'll wait!
    Good. Glad to see you are patient.

I love that "articulate in depth" bullshit. I laugh every time I see you use it.

I keep thinking you want the person to whom you direct it...to write a reply from a submarine.