1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,512 Times in 6,255 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Reports; Saudi Arabia 'tortured female activists

Saudi Arabia 'tortured female activists', charities say

Saudi Arabia tortured and sexually harassed human rights activists, including several women, human rights groups have alleged.

Prisoners in the kingdom's Dhahban Prison have allegedly been electrocuted and flogged.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-46283364

Response ? No American female should support Trump until he acts to condemn and punish these Arab degenerates.

Guys should support their gals.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Response ? No American female should support Trump until he acts to condemn and punish these Arab degenerates.

You are being played.

JEDDAH – The Dhahban Correction Facility is providing a wide variety of programs to female inmates to hone their skills and help them find a job after they complete their prison term. Some of the female inmates have their little children with them and the facility provides them with everything they need in order to take good care of them. The facility encourages the inmates to bring out their creativity.

S.S., who preferred anonymity and has a two-year-old baby, said she struggled with frustration, remorse, and regret when she entered the prison the first time. At some point, she found herself unable to go on.

“Had it not been the good care given to me by the prison officials, I would have collapsed. They encouraged me to engage in art and spend more time painting and drawing. I did draw few paintings. Everyone inside the prison supports and encourages me and provides me with color crayons and drawing tools,” she said.

She decided to keep her little baby with her because she did not have trust in her relatives outside the prison. The prison officials provided her with everything she needs including milk, Cerelac (infant cereals), clothes, toys and medical healthcare. “I’m sure that my baby would not have received all this care outside the prison,” she said.

continued

https://www.msn.com/en-ae/news/other...lls/ar-AAwhGYd

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,512 Times in 6,255 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    You are being played.
    I don't believe so.

" First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are being played.

JEDDAH – The Dhahban Correction Facility is providing a wide variety of programs to female inmates to hone their skills and help them find a job after they complete their prison term. Some of the female inmates have their little children with them and the facility provides them with everything they need in order to take good care of them. The facility encourages the inmates to bring out their creativity.

S.S., who preferred anonymity and has a two-year-old baby, said she struggled with frustration, remorse, and regret when she entered the prison the first time. At some point, she found herself unable to go on.

“Had it not been the good care given to me by the prison officials, I would have collapsed. They encouraged me to engage in art and spend more time painting and drawing. I did draw few paintings. Everyone inside the prison supports and encourages me and provides me with color crayons and drawing tools,” she said.

She decided to keep her little baby with her because she did not have trust in her relatives outside the prison. The prison officials provided her with everything she needs including milk, Cerelac (infant cereals), clothes, toys and medical healthcare. “I’m sure that my baby would not have received all this care outside the prison,” she said.

continued

https://www.msn.com/en-ae/news/other...lls/ar-AAwhGYd
    Several news outlets are reporting it. Amnesty International is making the claim as well as Human Rights Watch

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2018/11/saudi-arabia-reports-of-torture-and-sexual-harassment-of-detained-activists/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...-east-46283364

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

moon (11-21-2018)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't believe so.

Of course our Moontwat would never in a million years say anything bad about Iran. Women are routinely raped and tortured in prisons, there are even reports of virgins being raped and then executed. Don't listen to anything this Shi'ite shit tells you, it's almost always half truths or just downright lies.

http://www.ihrr.org/ihrr_article/vio...ublic-of-iran/

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    None of them are on the scene.

I would be VERY surprised if the Saudis would torture women.. There are too many previous reports about the prison that indicate otherwise.. and I toured several crippled children's facilities in Arabia with Swiss nationals working in rehab with these children. The Saudis govt bused the mothers in every morning to teach them how to care for their handicapped children for those that could ultimately live at home.

It doesn't wash with the way the Saudis treat women in general.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

None of them are on the scene.

I would be VERY surprised if the Saudis would torture women.. There are too many previous reports about the prison that indicate otherwise.. and I toured several crippled children's facilities in Arabia with Swiss nationals working in rehab with these children. The Saudis govt bused the mothers in every morning to teach them how to care for their handicapped children for those that could ultimately live at home.

It doesn't wash with the way the Saudis treat women in general.
    The reporting organizations are highly respected agencies, I have a tendencies to believe them when they report abusive practices. They may respect women, but not activist who are causing problem with their social order. They just murdered a reporter, I have no doubt they torture activists.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't believe so.

Do you care about ISIS or AQ or Boko Haram or do you just want to bring KSA down to your level?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-20-2018)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The reporting organizations are highly respected agencies, I have a tendencies to believe them when they report abusive practices. They may respect women, but not activist who are causing problem with their social order. They just murdered a reporter, I have no doubt they torture activists.
    Human rights groups have been invited to come to KSA for two decades.. They have NEVER accepted the invitation.

Most Saudis are under 40.. they don't have a problem with activists and women coming in to modernity. Those women have husbands, fathers, brothers and sons.

If you can find a link between MB or CAIR and these reporting agencies, you 'll have your answer.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Human rights groups have been invited to come to KSA for two decades.. They have NEVER accepted the invitation.

Most Saudis are under 40.. they don't have a problem with activists and women coming in to modernity. Those women have husbands, fathers, brothers and sons.

If you can find a link between MB or CAIR and these reporting agencies, you 'll have your answer.
    I can not find any information on agencies not accepting invitations to come to Arabia.

They have arrested, imprisoned and executed activist in Arabia. I think they might have a problem with them.

I wouid appreciate documentation on your claims, thanks.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I can not find any information on agencies not accepting invitations to come to Arabia.

They have arrested, imprisoned and executed activist in Arabia. I think they might have a problem with them.

I wouid appreciate documentation on your claims, thanks.

I have been following KSA closely for over 30 years.. I have read about these human rights organizations but I didn't save that information over the years. This is a hit job.. The Saudis are neither primitive nor cruel.

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have been following KSA closely for over 30 years.. I have read about these human rights organizations but I didn't save that information over the years. This is a hit job.. The Saudis are neither primitive nor cruel.
    The UN and State Dept don’t share your opinions. The recent reports aren’t very favorable of the Saudis and how they treat their prisoners or activists.

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,634 Times in 10,060 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

The Iranian regime’s notorious torture factory

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/feat...factory-.html#

Did Obama condemn and punish Iran or give them a shit load of cash?
    Last edited by volsrock; 11-20-2018 at 07:27 PM.

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,634 Times in 10,060 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Of course nothing but crickets on the above

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm sure america is outraged, thoughts and prayers.