Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: To the detriment of humankind masculintiy is under assault!

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    My Wife is my most trusted business partner ... and the one who watches and manages both Balance Sheets for Home and Business

She's the first person to tell me exactly what I don't want to hear ... and she's always 100% right every time ... just ask her.

Seriously, she's one of those A++ Personalities that would easily run over your average man, and God help any Man who tries to run over her, there are Bones buried from dues who tried..
    It has nothing to do with whether women are strong or not, already told you my wife, and mother both are strong willed women, but they are feminine, not feminists who believe that men should not be who they are meant to be.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    little men want slave wives

real men can handle strong women without it shriveling their dicks
    Already covered it has nothing to do with strong women, married to one but she doesn't try and make me her girlfriend.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

http://www.amberpawlik.com/Masculinity.html Thought I posted the link!

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    hating women ?

well they hate you right back
    Pardon, where do you get that I hate women? Now you yeah you deserve hate but I don't hate you I pity you, you do not deserve a good man.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Right wing men are beta male incels.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

evince (11-20-2018), Guno צְבִי (11-20-2018)

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

9. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-20-2018)

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deplorable View Post
    Typical, out of all of that the white knight comment is what you object to.
    No! I just don't use Beavus and Butthead mentality to define my world. Perhaps that's something you think is cool!

I will always look after the best interests of the women in my life, and when others try to implicate women are somehow lesser than men, or that their purpose in life is stricktly for the pleasures and delights of men, I will have a thing to say about that.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

evince (11-20-2018), Guno צְבִי (11-20-2018)

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    OPie we see what you are trying to do here.

You are trying to say that because you have testicles, you therefore are superior to women.

This kind of mentality comes from men who actually have serious doubts about his very own Masculinity.

And OPie because you idolize your very own balls so much, you are struggling with your attraction to other men's balls as well.

Is this one of those, "I love Donald Trump, and I just want to cup his balls for him" kind of threads? Looks like it!

Yep! Yesterday you came out of the closet by telling us that, in your opinion, Donald Trump is some kind of an Adonis to you, and that women were dropping their panties to him because he is so Macho and all!

To you, and you alone maybe! But, that's just you!

Get real dude, you aren't hiding a thing! Well, at least you're out of the closet now! LOL!
    This comes from a man who is tired of seeing men marginalized, and emasculated, to make manly women feel good about themselves, strong willed women do not have to be male bashing feminists.

You really enjoy talking about testicles, and closet homosexuals, you know what that probably means? Your not a spitter!

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Right wing men are beta male incels.
    Been getting laid since I was 14. But then again guys like you who say others can't probably don't!

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    A little snippet

American women should be outraged. Not because of their supposed oppression over the years, but because American women have been starved of one of the greatest values available to them while living life on earth: masculine men.

This is not to say that masculine men don’t exist—they do, by the millions! But, culturally, they are suffocated.

Before the malicious feminist revolution, women could enjoy not just men, but masculine men. Popular actors included the masculine Paul Newman, the gentlemanly Clark Gable, the cool and confident Sean Connery. Women could line up at military bases to watch their favorite men in uniform. Up until just before the women’s liberation movement, women used to faint after seeing their favorite men in concert. In my lifetime, I have yet to see such a health concern at a concert—unless the raped, dehydrated, and mud-covered women of the 1999 Woodstock count.

For the past 30 years, the dirtiest, most politically incorrect concept to talk about has been masculinity. It has been pushed under the rug, twisted, turned, and manipulated. In our newly feminized nation, few want to talk about it or define it. Let us now define it.

Masculinity, like men, is simple. (I say this affectionately.) Masculinity is efficacy. I hasten to add that man’s source of efficacy is reason. While strength and athletic ability are not unimportant in defining masculinity, the primary source of efficacy and masculinity is reason.

However, man is not a ghost. Man learns, understands, and imagines, and then his creations must be materialized in the world. True efficacy is reason materialized into concrete existence. And it is this particular area, the construction of those things that man’s mind created (chopping wood, building skyscrapers, flying airplanes, etc.), in which men, by nature, outperform women, which is the genuine source of female-to-male admiration.

Fatherhood is also an attribute of masculinity. And the primary purpose of fatherhood is for the father to teach his young son how to be a man. A young boy looks up to his father in hero worship.

Today, it is popular to look at policemen, soldiers, and firemen as the ultimate symbols of masculinity. But this presents a problem: one can only admire masculinity when there is crime, war, and fires. While policemen, soldiers, and firemen are certainly masculine figures to be admired (and are driven by reason), many other men in different professions demonstrate rational masculinity including businessmen, engineers, skilled labor, and many others.

Masculinity, i.e., a strong, heroic, efficacious man, is the primary source of erotica for a heterosexual woman. Without it, a heterosexual woman is lost.

Young women are constantly being ripped from such erotica. They are being taught that masculinity is not to be looked at in admiration, but in fear.

This is, in short, all feminists’ fault.

Masculinity is never associated with anything positive by feminists. They consistently equate masculinity with violence.
    Only if you're a pussy...and obviously anyone from Ohio who would name them selves "Wolverine" is a pussy.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    It has nothing to do with whether women are strong or not, already told you my wife, and mother both are strong willed women, but they are feminine, not feminists who believe that men should not be who they are meant to be.

I can't speak for all women and I don't believe they all fit in to a category, at least none on the ones I know.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No! I just don't use Beavus and Butthead mentality to define my world. Perhaps that's something you think is cool!

I will always look after the best interests of the women in my life, and when others try to implicate women are somehow lesser than men, or that their purpose in life is stricktly for the pleasures and delights of men, I will have a thing to say about that.
    This post has nothing to do with putting down women try sticking to the subject, my wife wants for nothing I treat her with respect and like a queen without having to sacrifice who I am. Try being a man sometime, your wife and daughter will appreciate it.

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

No one said you didn't look after them. What you did do was accuse the OP of something he didn't do so you could work in your whiteknighting. The OP didn't have anything to do with men being superior to women and you know it.

Don't be afraid to see what you see

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

Wolverine (11-20-2018)

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Only if you're a pussy...and obviously anyone from Ohio who would name them selves "Wolverine" is a pussy.
    I am what I eat dickhead! Ready for your beat down Saturday blowhio fan! Figures you like nuts! By the way your mother likes wolverines, especially this one!