Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: To the detriment of humankind masculintiy is under assault!

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Nothing wrong with strong women, my wife is a strong woman yet not a feminist. My Mother was the same, men are being told to act like women and therefore
    Men today actually have less testosterone than they used to. T levels are declining by roughly 1.2 percent each year. Doesn’t sound all that significant until you run the numbers and realize T levels declined by about 17 percent from 1987 to 2004, even after adjusting for lifestyle factors like age, obesity, and smoking. A rapid change over a short time period.

…testosterone concentrations dropped about 1.2% per year, or about 17% overall, from 1987 to 2004. The downward trend was seen in both the population and in individuals over time.”

— Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2007. 92:196-202

What that means is a greater proportion of men in 2004 have below-normal testosterone levels than in 1987. The entire population is shifting downward. So, if you’re a 46-year old man, your T levels (along with your sperm counts) are lower than your dad’s were at the same age, and significantly lower than your granddad’s. This probably doesn’t come as a huge surprise to most of us, right? We see it play out every day.

Why does it matter if your T levels go down?
    Low Testosterone Turns You into a Girlie-Man

It matters for a couple of reasons. One reason … and probably the most important to you personally … is that testosterone is the hormone responsible for manliness. I’m just going to say this bluntly, when a guy’s T levels decline, he starts acting kind of like … a girlie man. He’s less muscular, he’s less assertive, and he’s less powerful. As one doctor put it, “Without adequate testosterone, men become infertile, impotent, docile and weak.”

The second issue is that low testosterone levels = less healthy. Much less healthy.

In fact, men with low testosterone are more likely to:

Be obese
    Develop Type 2 diabetes
    Have high blood pressure and high cholesterol
    Struggle with depression
    Die earlier
    We need to atop telling our young boys to stop playing like boys.

Look...dude...deal with the reality. If you feel oppressed about or challenged by women fighting for their rights or competing with you in the work place you're a pussy. For Christ sakes man where's your pride? Man up and deal with it.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

domer76 (11-20-2018)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

This comes from a man who is tired of seeing men marginalized, and emasculated, to make manly women feel good about themselves, strong willed women do not have to be male bashing feminists.

You really enjoy talking about testicles, and closet homosexuals, you know what that probably means? Your not a spitter!
    Oh, and you- you poor man, who feels so threatened by women, you feel victimized by these Feminine NAZI's because they won't have sex with you, and damn- They have all the pussy! The women are just picking on you!

How terrible! What frustration this must be for you!

Get real clown!

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Been getting laid since I was 14. But then again guys like you who say others can't probably don't!
    leave the neighbors dogs along you slime bait

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 51 Times in 48 Posts

A little snippet

American women should be outraged. Not because of their supposed oppression over the years, but because American women have been starved of one of the greatest values available to them while living life on earth: masculine men.

This is not to say that masculine men don’t exist—they do, by the millions! But, culturally, they are suffocated.

Before the malicious feminist revolution, women could enjoy not just men, but masculine men. Popular actors included the masculine Paul Newman, the gentlemanly Clark Gable, the cool and confident Sean Connery. Women could line up at military bases to watch their favorite men in uniform. Up until just before the women’s liberation movement, women used to faint after seeing their favorite men in concert. In my lifetime, I have yet to see such a health concern at a concert—unless the raped, dehydrated, and mud-covered women of the 1999 Woodstock count.

For the past 30 years, the dirtiest, most politically incorrect concept to talk about has been masculinity. It has been pushed under the rug, twisted, turned, and manipulated. In our newly feminized nation, few want to talk about it or define it. Let us now define it.

Masculinity, like men, is simple. (I say this affectionately.) Masculinity is efficacy. I hasten to add that man’s source of efficacy is reason. While strength and athletic ability are not unimportant in defining masculinity, the primary source of efficacy and masculinity is reason.

However, man is not a ghost. Man learns, understands, and imagines, and then his creations must be materialized in the world. True efficacy is reason materialized into concrete existence. And it is this particular area, the construction of those things that man’s mind created (chopping wood, building skyscrapers, flying airplanes, etc.), in which men, by nature, outperform women, which is the genuine source of female-to-male admiration.

Fatherhood is also an attribute of masculinity. And the primary purpose of fatherhood is for the father to teach his young son how to be a man. A young boy looks up to his father in hero worship.

Today, it is popular to look at policemen, soldiers, and firemen as the ultimate symbols of masculinity. But this presents a problem: one can only admire masculinity when there is crime, war, and fires. While policemen, soldiers, and firemen are certainly masculine figures to be admired (and are driven by reason), many other men in different professions demonstrate rational masculinity including businessmen, engineers, skilled labor, and many others.

Masculinity, i.e., a strong, heroic, efficacious man, is the primary source of erotica for a heterosexual woman. Without it, a heterosexual woman is lost.

Young women are constantly being ripped from such erotica. They are being taught that masculinity is not to be looked at in admiration, but in fear.

This is, in short, all feminists’ fault.

Masculinity is never associated with anything positive by feminists. They consistently equate masculinity with violence.
    What's wrong with bench pressing 200 + pounds for some exercise, and then taking an herbal soak to bounce back hard the next day? Heck you may get back at it later that day. What's wrong with with drinking rum, and beer most the time, and wanting a more froofy bar drink for the holidays, or when the time calls for it? What's wrong with working hard with your hands, and then pampering your cuticles a bit, so they don't get impacted with dirt, break, or bleed? Face it's you types that are delusional, and in fear. By the way, did you know many of those horrible feminine flowers, and other things, can heighten male performance? So now what does that mean for you macho apes? Get a life, loser.

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Look...dude...deal with the reality. If you feel oppressed about or challenged by women fighting for their rights or competing with you in the work place you're a pussy. For Christ sakes man where's your pride? Man up and deal with it.
    Can you read you buckeye retard, the OP has nothing to do with women's rights!

7. The Following User Groans At Wolverine For This Awful Post:

Bourdeaux Nights (11-20-2018)

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Women want to be equal to men but they don't have the testosterone to do that.
    They ignore the hormonal difference and like to pretend it doesn't exist.
    I don't believe European women have this problem.
    Women have plenty of testosterone, dippy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourdeaux Nights For This Post:

Jack (11-20-2018)

10. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This post has nothing to do with putting down women try sticking to the subject, my wife wants for nothing I treat her with respect and like a queen without having to sacrifice who I am. Try being a man sometime, your wife and daughter will appreciate it.
    you don't get to decide what kind of lives others live turd pile

women you don't like because they scare you don't care what you think or say

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Apple Lung-Li-Chiao View Post
    What's wrong with bench pressing 200 + pounds for some exercise, and then taking an herbal soak to bounce back hard the next day? Heck you may get back at it later that day. What's wrong with with drinking rum, and beer most the time, and wanting a more froofy bar drink for the holidays, or when the time calls for it? What's wrong with working hard with your hands, and then pampering your cuticles a bit, so they don't get impacted with dirt, break, or bleed? Face it's you types that are delusional, and in fear. By the way, did you know many of those horrible feminine flowers, and other things, can heighten male performance? So now what does that mean for you macho apes? Get a life, loser.
    Well fuck you very much, this op had nothing to do with what you are talking about, 200 lbs is that it I am 52 and warm up with that, and also take care of my body very well with my hot tub and drink herbal teas so what! Sounds like you think that makes you less a man not me.

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

13. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Already covered it has nothing to do with strong women, married to one but she doesn't try and make me her girlfriend.
    You are beyond fucktarded.

14. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

A little snippet

American women should be outraged. Not because of their supposed oppression over the years, but because American women have been starved of one of the greatest values available to them while living life on earth: masculine men.

This is not to say that masculine men don’t exist—they do, by the millions! But, culturally, they are suffocated.

Before the malicious feminist revolution, women could enjoy not just men, but masculine men. Popular actors included the masculine Paul Newman, the gentlemanly Clark Gable, the cool and confident Sean Connery. Women could line up at military bases to watch their favorite men in uniform. Up until just before the women’s liberation movement, women used to faint after seeing their favorite men in concert. In my lifetime, I have yet to see such a health concern at a concert—unless the raped, dehydrated, and mud-covered women of the 1999 Woodstock count.

For the past 30 years, the dirtiest, most politically incorrect concept to talk about has been masculinity. It has been pushed under the rug, twisted, turned, and manipulated. In our newly feminized nation, few want to talk about it or define it. Let us now define it.

Masculinity, like men, is simple. (I say this affectionately.) Masculinity is efficacy. I hasten to add that man’s source of efficacy is reason. While strength and athletic ability are not unimportant in defining masculinity, the primary source of efficacy and masculinity is reason.

However, man is not a ghost. Man learns, understands, and imagines, and then his creations must be materialized in the world. True efficacy is reason materialized into concrete existence. And it is this particular area, the construction of those things that man’s mind created (chopping wood, building skyscrapers, flying airplanes, etc.), in which men, by nature, outperform women, which is the genuine source of female-to-male admiration.

Fatherhood is also an attribute of masculinity. And the primary purpose of fatherhood is for the father to teach his young son how to be a man. A young boy looks up to his father in hero worship.

Today, it is popular to look at policemen, soldiers, and firemen as the ultimate symbols of masculinity. But this presents a problem: one can only admire masculinity when there is crime, war, and fires. While policemen, soldiers, and firemen are certainly masculine figures to be admired (and are driven by reason), many other men in different professions demonstrate rational masculinity including businessmen, engineers, skilled labor, and many others.

Masculinity, i.e., a strong, heroic, efficacious man, is the primary source of erotica for a heterosexual woman. Without it, a heterosexual woman is lost.

Young women are constantly being ripped from such erotica. They are being taught that masculinity is not to be looked at in admiration, but in fear.

This is, in short, all feminists’ fault.

Masculinity is never associated with anything positive by feminists. They consistently equate masculinity with violence.
    http://amberpawlik.com/Masculinity.html

some fucking tiny dicked man trying to steal the work of a woman

why did you pretend you wrote this liar?

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Oh, and you- you poor man, who feels so threatened by women, you feel victimized by these Feminine NAZI's because they won't have sex with you, and damn- They have all the pussy! The women are just picking on you!

How terrible! What frustration this must be for you!

Get real clown!
    I certainly haven't seen many of these feminists that were worth my time, look to much like men, but I bet you like that don't ya!

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,408 Times in 10,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Women aren't an accessory to male fragility.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

17. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

domer76 (11-20-2018)

18. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    leave the neighbors dogs along you slime bait
    How dare you, I would never touch you

19. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,408 Times in 10,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

I certainly haven't seen many of these feminists that were worth my time, look to much like men, but I bet you like that don't ya!
    Well, you never leave your parents' basement, so how would you?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist