Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: To the detriment of humankind masculintiy is under assault!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,728 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    My Wife is my most trusted business partner ... and the one who watches and manages both Balance Sheets for Home and Business

She's the first person to tell me exactly what I don't want to hear ... and she's always 100% right every time ... just ask her.

Seriously, she's one of those A++ Personalities that would easily run over your average man, and God help any Man who tries to run over her, there are Bones buried from dues who tried..
    little men want slave wives

real men can handle strong women without it shriveling their dicks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

Adolf_Twitler (11-20-2018), Guno צְבִי (11-20-2018)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Women want to be equal to men but they don't have the testosterone to do that.
    They ignore the hormonal difference and like to pretend it doesn't exist.
    I don't believe European women have this problem.
    you are just unwilling to admit the power of women

so you pretend testosterone makes you superior

4. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Jack (11-20-2018)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Deplorable View Post
    Truly masculine men don't give a fuck. I've been insulted plenty of times by feminists, and other people, and I just laugh at them...which really makes them mad.
    your mistaking anger with disgust

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    your mistaking anger with disgust
    Precisely, we pity the fools.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

evince (11-20-2018), Guno צְבִי (11-20-2018)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you are just unwilling to admit the power of women

so you pretend testosterone makes you superior
    The lower levels mean less war, father’s spending more time with their children and beating their wives less is a good thing.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

OPie we see what you are trying to do here.

You are trying to say that because you have testicles, you therefore are superior to women.

This kind of mentality comes from men who actually have serious doubts about his very own Masculinity.

And OPie because you idolize your very own balls so much, you are struggling with your attraction to other men's balls as well.

Is this one of those, "I love Donald Trump, and I just want to cup his balls for him" kind of threads? Looks like it!

Yep! Yesterday you came out of the closet by telling us that, in your opinion, Donald Trump is some kind of an Adonis to you, and that women were dropping their panties to him because he is so Macho and all!

To you, and you alone maybe! But, that's just you!

Get real dude, you aren't hiding a thing! Well, at least you're out of the closet now! LOL!
    Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 11-20-2018 at 10:47 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post

You are trying to say that because you have testicles, you therefore are superior to women.

This kind of mentality comes from men who actually have serious doubts about his very own Masculinity.

And OPie because you idolize your very own balls so much, you may be struggling with being attracted to other men's balls as well.

Is this one of those, "I love Donald Trump, and I just want to cup his balls for him" kind of threads.

Get real dude, you aren't hiding a thing! Well, at least your out of the closet now! LOL!
    Thanks for the chuckle

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

domer76 (11-20-2018), evince (11-20-2018)

14. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And OPie because you idolize your very own balls so much, you are struggling with your attraction to other men's balls as well.

Is this one of those, "I love Donald Trump, and I just want to cup his balls for him" kind of threads? Looks like it!

Get real dude, you aren't hiding a thing! Well, at least you're out of the closet now! LOL!
    we all know what he thinks his chin is really or

15. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

http://amberpawlik.com/Masculinity.html

some fucking tiny dicked man trying to steal the work of a woman
    I always knew you were actually a tiny dicked man. Thanks for admitting it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

Wolverine (11-20-2018)

17. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    I always knew you were actually a tiny dicked man. Thanks for admitting it.
    he gave a post written by a woman as if it were his own post without a link to who really wrote it you moralless ass leach

18. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Yep! Yesterday you came out of the closet by telling us that, in your opinion, Donald Trump is some kind of an Adonis to you, and that women were dropping their panties to him because he is so Macho and all!

To you, and you alone maybe! But, that's just you!

I think you went about this the wrong way. You started out whiteknighting, then dropped a gay blast, then combined Trump derangement with gay blasts. I guess if you want to appeal to proggy morons that's fine but there was a much simpler way to deal with this.

Real men don't care, try to assault me all you want. OP cares though so what does that say? The proper response here was:

Put your ball gag back on and get in the dungeon gimp.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

19. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    A little snippet

American women should be outraged. Not because of their supposed oppression over the years, but because American women have been starved of one of the greatest values available to them while living life on earth: masculine men.

This is not to say that masculine men don’t exist—they do, by the millions! But, culturally, they are suffocated.

Before the malicious feminist revolution, women could enjoy not just men, but masculine men. Popular actors included the masculine Paul Newman, the gentlemanly Clark Gable, the cool and confident Sean Connery. Women could line up at military bases to watch their favorite men in uniform. Up until just before the women’s liberation movement, women used to faint after seeing their favorite men in concert. In my lifetime, I have yet to see such a health concern at a concert—unless the raped, dehydrated, and mud-covered women of the 1999 Woodstock count.

For the past 30 years, the dirtiest, most politically incorrect concept to talk about has been masculinity. It has been pushed under the rug, twisted, turned, and manipulated. In our newly feminized nation, few want to talk about it or define it. Let us now define it.

Masculinity, like men, is simple. (I say this affectionately.) Masculinity is efficacy. I hasten to add that man’s source of efficacy is reason. While strength and athletic ability are not unimportant in defining masculinity, the primary source of efficacy and masculinity is reason.

However, man is not a ghost. Man learns, understands, and imagines, and then his creations must be materialized in the world. True efficacy is reason materialized into concrete existence. And it is this particular area, the construction of those things that man’s mind created (chopping wood, building skyscrapers, flying airplanes, etc.), in which men, by nature, outperform women, which is the genuine source of female-to-male admiration.

Fatherhood is also an attribute of masculinity. And the primary purpose of fatherhood is for the father to teach his young son how to be a man. A young boy looks up to his father in hero worship.

Today, it is popular to look at policemen, soldiers, and firemen as the ultimate symbols of masculinity. But this presents a problem: one can only admire masculinity when there is crime, war, and fires. While policemen, soldiers, and firemen are certainly masculine figures to be admired (and are driven by reason), many other men in different professions demonstrate rational masculinity including businessmen, engineers, skilled labor, and many others.

Masculinity, i.e., a strong, heroic, efficacious man, is the primary source of erotica for a heterosexual woman. Without it, a heterosexual woman is lost.

Young women are constantly being ripped from such erotica. They are being taught that masculinity is not to be looked at in admiration, but in fear.

This is, in short, all feminists’ fault.

Masculinity is never associated with anything positive by feminists. They consistently equate masculinity with violence.
    post one

20. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

21. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deplorable View Post
    I think you went about this the wrong way. You started out whiteknighting, then dropped a gay blast, then combined Trump derangement with gay blasts. I guess if you want to appeal to proggy morons that's fine but there was a much simpler way to deal with this.

Real men don't care, try to assault me all you want. OP cares though so what does that say? The proper response here was:

Put your ball gag back on and get in the dungeon gimp.
    Sir, as far as the women in my life go, I am a White Knight to them. I have a daughter and two Grand Daughters, I also still have my Mom and one sister, and I'm OK with being their White Knight!

So take your White Knight shit back to your Urban Dictionary, watch another episode of Jackass III the Movie, and get off my ass OK?

22. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Sir, as far as the women in my life go, I am a White Knight to them. I have a daughter and two Grand Daughters, I also still have my Mom and one sister, and I'm OK with being their White Knight!

So take your White Knight shit back to your Urban Dictionary and get off my ass OK?
    Typical, out of all of that the white knight comment is what you object to.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see