Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: To the detriment of humankind masculintiy is under assault!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Default To the detriment of humankind masculintiy is under assault!

A little snippet

American women should be outraged. Not because of their supposed oppression over the years, but because American women have been starved of one of the greatest values available to them while living life on earth: masculine men.

This is not to say that masculine men don’t exist—they do, by the millions! But, culturally, they are suffocated.

Before the malicious feminist revolution, women could enjoy not just men, but masculine men. Popular actors included the masculine Paul Newman, the gentlemanly Clark Gable, the cool and confident Sean Connery. Women could line up at military bases to watch their favorite men in uniform. Up until just before the women’s liberation movement, women used to faint after seeing their favorite men in concert. In my lifetime, I have yet to see such a health concern at a concert—unless the raped, dehydrated, and mud-covered women of the 1999 Woodstock count.

For the past 30 years, the dirtiest, most politically incorrect concept to talk about has been masculinity. It has been pushed under the rug, twisted, turned, and manipulated. In our newly feminized nation, few want to talk about it or define it. Let us now define it.

Masculinity, like men, is simple. (I say this affectionately.) Masculinity is efficacy. I hasten to add that man’s source of efficacy is reason. While strength and athletic ability are not unimportant in defining masculinity, the primary source of efficacy and masculinity is reason.

However, man is not a ghost. Man learns, understands, and imagines, and then his creations must be materialized in the world. True efficacy is reason materialized into concrete existence. And it is this particular area, the construction of those things that man’s mind created (chopping wood, building skyscrapers, flying airplanes, etc.), in which men, by nature, outperform women, which is the genuine source of female-to-male admiration.

Fatherhood is also an attribute of masculinity. And the primary purpose of fatherhood is for the father to teach his young son how to be a man. A young boy looks up to his father in hero worship.

Today, it is popular to look at policemen, soldiers, and firemen as the ultimate symbols of masculinity. But this presents a problem: one can only admire masculinity when there is crime, war, and fires. While policemen, soldiers, and firemen are certainly masculine figures to be admired (and are driven by reason), many other men in different professions demonstrate rational masculinity including businessmen, engineers, skilled labor, and many others.

Masculinity, i.e., a strong, heroic, efficacious man, is the primary source of erotica for a heterosexual woman. Without it, a heterosexual woman is lost.

Young women are constantly being ripped from such erotica. They are being taught that masculinity is not to be looked at in admiration, but in fear.

This is, in short, all feminists’ fault.

Masculinity is never associated with anything positive by feminists. They consistently equate masculinity with violence.

2. The Following User Groans At Wolverine For This Awful Post:

Bourdeaux Nights (11-20-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Women want to be equal to men but they don't have the testosterone to do that.
    They ignore the hormonal difference and like to pretend it doesn't exist.
    I don't believe European women have this problem.

4. The Following 2 Users Groan At Jack For This Awful Post:

Bourdeaux Nights (11-20-2018), Phantasmal (11-20-2018)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Wolverine (11-20-2018)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,840 Times in 14,181 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

7. The Following User Groans At Guno צְבִי For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-20-2018)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

evince (11-20-2018)

9. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

I have no problem being a white male, far righties.

I have no problem holding my own with people of color, Jews, Muslims, women, aardvarks, etc.

I am secure in who I am.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

evince (11-20-2018), kudzu (11-20-2018)

11. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Truly masculine men don't give a fuck. I've been insulted plenty of times by feminists, and other people, and I just laugh at them...which really makes them mad.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

tinfoil (11-20-2018)

13. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    A little snippet

American women should be outraged. Not because of their supposed oppression over the years, but because American women have been starved of one of the greatest values available to them while living life on earth: masculine men.

This is not to say that masculine men don’t exist—they do, by the millions! But, culturally, they are suffocated.

Before the malicious feminist revolution, women could enjoy not just men, but masculine men. Popular actors included the masculine Paul Newman, the gentlemanly Clark Gable, the cool and confident Sean Connery. Women could line up at military bases to watch their favorite men in uniform. Up until just before the women’s liberation movement, women used to faint after seeing their favorite men in concert. In my lifetime, I have yet to see such a health concern at a concert—unless the raped, dehydrated, and mud-covered women of the 1999 Woodstock count.

For the past 30 years, the dirtiest, most politically incorrect concept to talk about has been masculinity. It has been pushed under the rug, twisted, turned, and manipulated. In our newly feminized nation, few want to talk about it or define it. Let us now define it.

Masculinity, like men, is simple. (I say this affectionately.) Masculinity is efficacy. I hasten to add that man’s source of efficacy is reason. While strength and athletic ability are not unimportant in defining masculinity, the primary source of efficacy and masculinity is reason.

However, man is not a ghost. Man learns, understands, and imagines, and then his creations must be materialized in the world. True efficacy is reason materialized into concrete existence. And it is this particular area, the construction of those things that man’s mind created (chopping wood, building skyscrapers, flying airplanes, etc.), in which men, by nature, outperform women, which is the genuine source of female-to-male admiration.

Fatherhood is also an attribute of masculinity. And the primary purpose of fatherhood is for the father to teach his young son how to be a man. A young boy looks up to his father in hero worship.

Today, it is popular to look at policemen, soldiers, and firemen as the ultimate symbols of masculinity. But this presents a problem: one can only admire masculinity when there is crime, war, and fires. While policemen, soldiers, and firemen are certainly masculine figures to be admired (and are driven by reason), many other men in different professions demonstrate rational masculinity including businessmen, engineers, skilled labor, and many others.

Masculinity, i.e., a strong, heroic, efficacious man, is the primary source of erotica for a heterosexual woman. Without it, a heterosexual woman is lost.

Young women are constantly being ripped from such erotica. They are being taught that masculinity is not to be looked at in admiration, but in fear.

Masculinity is never associated with anything positive by feminists. They consistently equate masculinity with violence.
    Sounds like you have a lot of issues.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

jimmymccready (11-20-2018), Mott the Hoople (11-20-2018), Phantasmal (11-20-2018)

15. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,676 Times in 27,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

@ post 1

Sounds like it was written by an INCEL loser, indulging his anger and resentment that women won't date or fuck him.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (11-20-2018), Phantasmal (11-20-2018)

17. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Being a strong independent Women doesn't require testosterone ...

But if you knew one, you'd already know that.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

18. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Nationalism has nothing to do with this post.

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Being a strong independent Women doesn't require testosterone ...

But if you knew one, you'd already know that.
    Nothing wrong with strong women, my wife is a strong woman yet not a feminist. My Mother was the same, men are being told to act like women and therefore
    Men today actually have less testosterone than they used to. T levels are declining by roughly 1.2 percent each year. Doesn’t sound all that significant until you run the numbers and realize T levels declined by about 17 percent from 1987 to 2004, even after adjusting for lifestyle factors like age, obesity, and smoking. A rapid change over a short time period.

…testosterone concentrations dropped about 1.2% per year, or about 17% overall, from 1987 to 2004. The downward trend was seen in both the population and in individuals over time.”

— Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2007. 92:196-202

What that means is a greater proportion of men in 2004 have below-normal testosterone levels than in 1987. The entire population is shifting downward. So, if you’re a 46-year old man, your T levels (along with your sperm counts) are lower than your dad’s were at the same age, and significantly lower than your granddad’s. This probably doesn’t come as a huge surprise to most of us, right? We see it play out every day.

Why does it matter if your T levels go down?
    Low Testosterone Turns You into a Girlie-Man

It matters for a couple of reasons. One reason … and probably the most important to you personally … is that testosterone is the hormone responsible for manliness. I’m just going to say this bluntly, when a guy’s T levels decline, he starts acting kind of like … a girlie man. He’s less muscular, he’s less assertive, and he’s less powerful. As one doctor put it, “Without adequate testosterone, men become infertile, impotent, docile and weak.”

The second issue is that low testosterone levels = less healthy. Much less healthy.

In fact, men with low testosterone are more likely to:

Be obese
    Develop Type 2 diabetes
    Have high blood pressure and high cholesterol
    Struggle with depression
    Die earlier
    We need to atop telling our young boys to stop playing like boys.

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Here's a sad gathering of sadly oppressed emasculated tighty-righty white men. Or as my late mother-in-law might have called it, a target rich environment.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DebraDoesDonald For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (11-20-2018)

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nothing wrong with strong women, my wife is a strong woman yet not a feminist. My Mother was the same, men are being told to act like women and therefore
    Men today actually have less testosterone than they used to. T levels are declining by roughly 1.2 percent each year. Doesn’t sound all that significant until you run the numbers and realize T levels declined by about 17 percent from 1987 to 2004, even after adjusting for lifestyle factors like age, obesity, and smoking. A rapid change over a short time period.

…testosterone concentrations dropped about 1.2% per year, or about 17% overall, from 1987 to 2004. The downward trend was seen in both the population and in individuals over time.”

— Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2007. 92:196-202

What that means is a greater proportion of men in 2004 have below-normal testosterone levels than in 1987. The entire population is shifting downward. So, if you’re a 46-year old man, your T levels (along with your sperm counts) are lower than your dad’s were at the same age, and significantly lower than your granddad’s. This probably doesn’t come as a huge surprise to most of us, right? We see it play out every day.

Why does it matter if your T levels go down?
    Low Testosterone Turns You into a Girlie-Man

It matters for a couple of reasons. One reason … and probably the most important to you personally … is that testosterone is the hormone responsible for manliness. I’m just going to say this bluntly, when a guy’s T levels decline, he starts acting kind of like … a girlie man. He’s less muscular, he’s less assertive, and he’s less powerful. As one doctor put it, “Without adequate testosterone, men become infertile, impotent, docile and weak.”

The second issue is that low testosterone levels = less healthy. Much less healthy.

In fact, men with low testosterone are more likely to:

Be obese
    Develop Type 2 diabetes
    Have high blood pressure and high cholesterol
    Struggle with depression
    Die earlier
    We need to atop telling our young boys to stop playing like boys.

My Wife is my most trusted business partner ... and the one who watches and manages both Balance Sheets for Home and Business

She's the first person to tell me exactly what I don't want to hear ... and she's always 100% right every time ... just ask her.

Seriously, she's one of those A++ Personalities that would easily run over your average man, and God help any Man who tries to run over her, there are Bones buried from dues who tried..
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

evince (11-20-2018)

24. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 41 Posts

Most women don’t like the beta male schtick, nor do they in any other species. It’s the facts of life, yet many men still go out of their way to do away with their testosterone by any means necessary.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heff For This Post:

Lightbringer (11-20-2018), Wolverine (11-20-2018)

26. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heff View Post
    Most women don’t like the beta male schtick, nor do they in any other species. It’s the facts of life, yet many men still go out of their way to do away with their testosterone by any means necessary.
    Beta males get stuck in the Friend Zone.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

Wolverine (11-20-2018)

28. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,739 Times in 27,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

A little snippet

http://amberpawlik.com/Masculinity.html

some fucking tiny dicked man trying to steal the work of a woman