Thread: Cereal, I.D, And A trumper Moron

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,032 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Default Cereal, I.D, And A trumper Moron

So this happened today:

I live in a rather Red area of a Blue state. I was on line at the grocery store today, and the woman behind me was buying a box of cereal.
    She was short, with blonde hair. I turned and asked her if she has I.D..

She looked at me with a puzzled expression, and in a very thick Spanish accent she asked me "What did you say?"

Immediately, I knew that this might be awkward, as she might have thought I was one of those trumper idiots who was trying to pretend that her citizenship status was my concern.
    I immediately asked her if she has identification, because I saw on t.v that you need I.D in order to purchase cereal. She burst out laughing, but the dickhead behind her stared at me as if to say "You're lucky I don't have my MAGA hat today"

I ignored him, as she and I joked the rest of the way toward the cashier about the stupid things you hear these days. She told me that I might need ID to purchase the bread I had among my groceries.

I told her that I might have to borrow hers. Grumpy behind her just kept staring.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-20-2018), kudzu (11-20-2018), Phantasmal (11-20-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,741 Times in 27,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    So this happened today:

I live in a rather Red area of a Blue state. I was on line at the grocery store today, and the woman behind me was buying a box of cereal.

She looked at me with a puzzled expression, and in a very thick Spanish accent she asked me "What did you say?"

Immediately, I knew that this might be awkward, as she might have thought I was one of those trumper idiots who was trying to pretend that her citizenship status was my concern.
    I immediately asked her if she has identification, because I saw on t.v that you need I.D in order to purchase cereal. She burst out laughing, but the dickhead behind her stared at me as if to say "You're lucky I don't have my MAGA hat today"

I ignored him, as she and I joked the rest of the way toward the cashier about the stupid things you hear these days. She told me that I might need ID to purchase the bread I had among my groceries.

I told her that I might have to borrow hers. Grumpy behind her just kept staring.
    hahahahah

hate and lies is all they have left

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

Althea (11-20-2018), Guno צְבִי (11-20-2018)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

So this happened today:

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,972 Times in 32,287 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

anyone know wtf she's going on about?......

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stupid Trumpies: need an ID to buy groceries. Stupid Trump. Stupid, stupid Trump.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

Althea (11-20-2018), Guno צְבִי (11-20-2018), kudzu (11-20-2018), Rune (11-20-2018)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    hahahahah

hate and lies is all they have left
    It's all trump ever had. It's just becoming more evident each day, that he simply cannot tell the truth.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

evince (11-20-2018), Guno צְבִי (11-20-2018)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,840 Times in 14,181 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Althea (11-20-2018), Phantasmal (11-20-2018)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

So this happened today:

Stupid is as stupid does

You're an idiot

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    hahahahah

hate and lies is all I have left
    True

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,741 Times in 27,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,143 Times in 33,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

So this happened today:

If you had addressed her in Spanish, that might have sent the grump over the edge!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Althea (11-20-2018)

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yurty View Post
    Stupid is as stupid does

You're an idiot
    Was that you with that frowny face behind me? Too bad you didn't try to engage me.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Phantasmal (11-20-2018)