Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Imagine The Right's Reaction If Obama Disrespected The Military Like This...

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,728 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by montgomery View Post
    This is not something that should be used against Trump. I think that people of decency will understand why so I won't try to elaborate.

And in any case, Trump's real reasons are not what the American hawks imagine they are anyway.
    trump has no REAL reasons for anything

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    trump has no REAL reasons for anything
    Trump is a wicked and evil piece of shit. There's no need for you to try to convince me of that. And I really like your dog because I have two that look a lot like him/her. But you must start to come to understand that the Democratic party is just going to prolong America's misery and help lead to America's downfall. I implore you to read and watch Chris Hedges and try to understand the message.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump is a wicked and evil piece of shit. There's no need for you to try to convince me of that. And I really like your dog because I have two that look a lot like him/her. But you must start to come to understand that the Democratic party is just going to prolong America's misery and help lead to America's downfall. I implore you to read and watch Chris Hedges and try to understand the message.
    its a border collie/Bernese mountain dog mix from the pound

hes around 100 lbs of tall, long, lean dog now at 9 years old

as far the other parts of your posts

you are a fool

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

its a border collie/Bernese mountain dog mix from the pound

hes around 100 lbs of tall, long, lean dog now at 9 years old

as far the other parts of your posts

you are a fool
    I knew he was either border collie or possibly a cross. The good part is that most of the crosses take on the border collie's traits, and especially when the other breed is Burmese mountain dog.

As far as purebred is important in Border Collies, your dog could be bred with a border collie and according to the standard set, would qualify as well as any pure Border Collie. The important aspect, and the only important aspect is in it's intelligence.

Border Collies are not accepted for their looks or their size and a 100 pound Border Collie is a real asset. Conformation is not a consideration. Something you might already know?

As for the other parts of my post, I'm happy to be your fool if that's the way you want it to be. I'll set you straight eventually if I stick around this American clusterfuk long enough. Pretty doubtful I will though.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He has the bernese hip problems and is already fixed

Ill just rescue me another dog when I need another friend ( I have four dogs now)

I don't like breeding very much

Dude if you talked to me long enough you would quit stabbing your own dreams to death by trashing the people saving you

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ill just rescue me another dog when I need another friend ( I have four dogs now)

Dude if you talked to me long enough you would quit stabbing your own dreams to death by trashing the people saving you
    I'm a Canadian and I'm not trashing anybody that could save me. Anyway, enough of that.

I (we) have two Border Collies and they both came from "That'll do" border collie rescue in Vancouver. So good for you too!

We'll have to work on the other but I will just say, you're miles off base if you think Chris Hedges is a rightie.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm a Canadian and I'm not trashing anybody that could save me. Anyway, enough of that.

I (we) have two Border Collies and they both came from "That'll do" border collie rescue in Vancouver. So good for you too!

We'll have to work on the other but I will just say, you're miles off base if you think Chris Hedges is a rightie.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/TDBCR/about/

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,789 Times in 17,242 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Note, Trump has no pets, no dogs ,no cats. That also tells you something about him.
    PS I rescued a beagle. She will soon be 21 yrs old. Walks in the park every day, summer, winter. name Nordberg
    Also have a cat who was born in a hole next to bedroom window. Mother was not taking enough care of it. Ended up bottle feeding her. She is a year and a half old. Lucifur.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 11-19-2018 at 09:22 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-19-2018), evince (11-19-2018)

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Hedges

Christopher Lynn Hedges (born September 18, 1956) is an American journalist, Presbyterian minister, and visiting Princeton University lecturer. His books include War Is a Force That Gives Us Meaning (2002), a finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award for Nonfiction; Empire of Illusion: The End of Literacy and the Triumph of Spectacle (2009); Death of the Liberal Class (2010); Days of Destruction, Days of Revolt (2012), written with cartoonist Joe Sacco, which was a New York Times best-seller; Wages of Rebellion: The Moral Imperative of Revolt (2015); and his most recent America: The Farewell Tour (2018).
    Hedges is a columnist for the progressive news and commentary website Truthdig.[1][2] He is also a host for the television program On Contact on RT.[3] Hedges spent nearly two decades as a foreign correspondent in Central America, West Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and the Balkans. He has reported from more than fifty countries, and has worked for The Christian Science Monitor, NPR, Dallas Morning News, and The New York Times,[4] where he was a foreign correspondent for fifteen years (1990–2005).

why does he take money from Putin?

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...oming-collapse

here he is on Zero Hedge trashing the ONLY American party that fights for the left
    From your link, saying exactly what I would expect him to say:
    The Trump administration did not rise, prima facie, like Venus on a half shell from the sea. Donald Trump is the result of a long process of political, cultural and social decay. He is a product of our failed democracy. The longer we perpetuate the fiction that we live in a functioning democracy, that Trump and the political mutations around him are somehow an aberrant deviation that can be vanquished in the next election, the more we will hurtle toward tyranny. The problem is not Trump. It is a political system, dominated by corporate power and the mandarins of the two major political parties, in which we don’t count .

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Just Imagine The Right's Reaction If Obama Disrespected The Military Like This...
    Another boorish and stupid leftist talking point. Meanwhile, how did they feel about Obama gutting the military? Moron.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.