Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Trump - Chris Wallace interview

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Yes, even Wallace, in spite of Faux News, has shreds of credibility, unlike the orange shit gibbon

This has NOTHING to do with Xi or Putin.
    It is all about your idol.
    Wallace mentioned foreign authoritarian leaders.
    ZAP! incorrect again!

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    Excellent!
    Incompetence it is!

BTW
    A competent president would have altered plans, knowing the forecast for the next day's flight, and taken quarters closer to the event, so that a motorcade could deliver our president on time.

No.
    This absence was a conspicuous bungle.

"Trump told aides he thought he looked 'terrible' and blamed his chief of staff's office ... for not counseling him that skipping the cemetery visit would be a public relations nightmare.." / WaPo / Stephen Colbert 181114 commenting on the gathering of over 80 world leaders in Europe to commemorate the WWI 100th anniversary ceremony, a ceremony Trump was scheduled to attend, but did not. The other 80+ world leaders did.
    steven colbert? are you serious? ROFL.

the lack of PLANNING for a trip to the cemetery for whatever reasons isn't "Trump incompetence".
    If you UNDERSTAND the complexities involved for a 4 HOUR ROAD TRIP thru the French countryside-
    i was probably never FEASIBLE to begin with..

This isn't like the USA where they can close roads for POTUS motorcade..and who's gonna check the mailboxes or manholes?

but do keep looking for things that aren't there...TDS... TDS,,,

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

a) Marine One pilots are generally U.S. military pilots.

b) Whether the "No Go" call was made of the pilots own volition, or whether the pilot was ordered by his commander in chief to order "No Go" I don't know.

c) What we do know is it's been reported that over 80 world leaders attended the ceremony.
    So President Trump not attending sends several messages, all of them detrimental to the self-interest of the United States. (remember "America first"?)

C1) Either Trump is so inept he sincerely wanted to attend, but simply isn't mentally alert enough to figure out how to do so, unlike the 80+ others that figured it out somehow.

- OR -

C2) Trump is clever enough to have figured it out, but he simply didn't want to.

Pick one.
    Can't get much plainer than that.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    LOLOL.. 70 other world leaders managed to go to the cemetery. Don't make excuses for him, anatta.
    you refuse to see the facts that a motorcade was not feasible ..you should really drop this attachment to your thought process.. It's been covered over and over why it was not.

Moving a POTUS security is a lot different -
    look at the motorcade SIZE, the SECURITY complexities along the route and the TIME away from AF#1.

It's more then just SS as well. ; WHMO and

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    White House Military Office
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_...ilitary_Office

HMX-1
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMX-1

the players along with SS

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

I have to ask again because no one in this thread answered the simple question I asked on the first page, has anyone outside of Trump or some White House spokesman ever confirmed the excuse that is being regurgitated here as Trump's reason for not visiting the cemetery?

If the answer is no, which it appears to be, how can anyone accept Trump's word for it given his record on honesty?

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    I have to ask again because no one in this thread answered the simple question I asked on the first page, has anyone outside of Trump or some White House spokesman ever confirmed the excuse that is being regurgitated here as Trump's reason for not visiting the cemetery?

If the answer is no, which it appears to be, how can anyone accept Trump's word for it given his record on honesty?
    do you seriously think fake news has ANY INTEREST in looking at the logistics? of course not.
    all they care about is the politics ( like yourself and others here)
    do some research on your own and find out ! -but you'll need to go past MS media claptrap.

I listed the players -not just SS, and the complexities involved for a 4 hour motorcade along an unsecured route.
    Where do you see this is incorrect?

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

da google! ( corroboration)
    https://www.timeswv.com/cnhi_network...1b634af45.html
    PARIS (AP) — In a story Nov. 10 about President Donald Trump canceling a planned visit to a cemetery for Americans killed in World War I, The Associated Press reported that the Secret Service determines when it's safe to fly Marine One, the president's helicopter.
    The story should have made clear that the Marine Corps and White House Military Office make the determination to ground the president's helicopter due to bad weather. The military office then presents the recommendation to the White House in collaboration with the Secret Service.

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

do you seriously think fake news has ANY INTEREST in looking at the logistics? of course not.
    all they care about is the politics ( like yourself and others here)
    do some research on your own and find out ! -but you'll need to go past MS media claptrap.

I listed the players -not just SS, and the complexities involved for a 4 hour motorcade along an unsecured route.
    Where do you see this is incorrect?
    So, there exists zero documentation to support Trump's cover story on why he didn't visit the cemetery, shocking

Kinda like his promise to release his taxes but he couldn't since he was being audited fully knowing the IRS was prohibited from confirming if a person was actually being audited

Trump fabricated the excuse, he blew it off cause he just didn't feel like going

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 895 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 88 Times in 87 Posts

"steven colbert? are you serious? ROFL." a #92
    Capitalized, but yes, absolutely. I transcribed it myself. ROFL.

And though your amaturish ad hom antics may fool your sophomoric friends, you'll never fool me like that.
    If there's factual error, correct it.
    You can't.
    There isn't.
    "the lack of PLANNING for a trip to the cemetery for whatever reasons isn't "Trump incompetence".
    If you UNDERSTAND the complexities involved for a 4 HOUR ROAD TRIP thru the French countryside-
    i was probably never FEASIBLE to begin with.." a
    I've already addressed that in detail.

80 other world leaders reportedly attended.
    So Portugal can send their delegation, but the solar system's only ultra-power simply isn't up to it ?!?!

You embarrass yourself.
    "This isn't like the USA where they can close roads for POTUS motorcade..and who's gonna check the mailboxes or manholes?" a
    Exactly !!
    And no need!
    They could have flown one or more of the Marine One helicopters to a location pre-positioned for an overnight stay.
    Trump could have gone to Motel 6.
    Or they could have done what the other 80 world leaders did and PLAN IN ADVANCE !!

NO !!

Trump's absence was inexcusable. And apparently Trump isn't smart enough to know how much political capital his absence was to cost him.

Now he does.
    "but do keep looking for things that aren't there...TDS... TDS,,," a
    Don't you ever tire of being wrong? I'm 100% correct on this. And the whole world knows it.
    "It should be obvious to anyone why conservatives and libertarians should be against Trump. He has no grounding in belief. No core philosophy. No morals. No loyalty. No curiosity. No empathy and no understanding. He demands personal loyalty and not loyalty to the nation. His only core belief is in his own superiority to everyone else. His only want is exercise more and more personal power." smb / purveyor of fact 18/03/18

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sear For This Post:

Rune (11-19-2018)

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So, there exists zero documentation to support Trump's cover story on why he didn't visit the cemetery, shocking

Kinda like his promise to release his taxes but he couldn't since he was being audited fully knowing the IRS was prohibited from confirming if a person was actually being audited

Trump fabricated the excuse, he blew it off cause he just didn't feel like going
    not "zero" is just GAVE documentation..
    I just corroborated as well it wasn't really the SS call either -the logistic were too difficult/unsecure.

To take a motorcade would also have meant closing down the roads -which only a POTUS security requires -
    unlike other world leaders.

The rest of your rant isn't worth a reply

12. The Following User Groans At anatta For This Awful Post:

Rune (11-19-2018)

13. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

da google! ( corroboration)
    https://www.timeswv.com/cnhi_network...1b634af45.html
    PARIS (AP) — In a story Nov. 10 about President Donald Trump canceling a planned visit to a cemetery for Americans killed in World War I, The Associated Press reported that the Secret Service determines when it's safe to fly Marine One, the president's helicopter.
    The story should have made clear that the Marine Corps and White House Military Office make the determination to ground the president's helicopter due to bad weather. The military office then presents the recommendation to the White House in collaboration with the Secret Service.
    None of that confirms Trump's "excuse," merely states the SOP, doesn't verify anything Trump stated

14. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Rune (11-19-2018)

15. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Capitalized, but yes, absolutely. I transcribed it myself. ROFL.
    And though your amaturish ad hom antics may fool your sophomoric friends, you'll never fool me like that.
    If there's factual error, correct it.
    You can't.
    There isn't.

I've already addressed that in detail.

80 other world leaders reportedly attended.
    So Portugal can send their delegation, but the solar system's only ultra-power simply isn't up to it ?!?!

You embarrass yourself.

Exactly !!
    And no need!
    They could have flown one or more of the Marine One helicopters to a location pre-positioned for an overnight stay.
    Trump could have gone to Motel 6.
    Or they could have done what the other 80 world leaders did and PLAN IN ADVANCE !!

NO !!

Trump's absence was inexcusable. And apparently Trump isn't smart enough to know how much political capital his absence was to cost him.

Now he does.

Don't you ever tire of being wrong? I'm 100% correct on this. And the whole world knows it.
    transcribed what ? colbert? why?

MOTEL 6??? hahhahahahaha!! ROFL.. OMG.

look dude Trump doesn't do da planning - he might sign off on the destinations but he surely doesn't plan routes/alternatives etc.

the rest of this has been answered over and over..the USA logistic requirement are much more stringent
    in a foreign country the what Portugal cares about. they have been listed for perusal.

I was kina kidding about TDS - but..
    the amount of CRANIAL DENSITY aggravated by infected TDS in this thread is overwhelming and reaffirms
    the malady of thought expressed here

16. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 895 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 88 Times in 87 Posts

a #101

And iirc the proof that you are right is that previous POTUS have attended in previous years, albeit not the 100th anniversary.

Trump's a buffoon! How could he possibly not know he's start a spit-storm about it ?!
    "It should be obvious to anyone why conservatives and libertarians should be against Trump. He has no grounding in belief. No core philosophy. No morals. No loyalty. No curiosity. No empathy and no understanding. He demands personal loyalty and not loyalty to the nation. His only core belief is in his own superiority to everyone else. His only want is exercise more and more personal power." smb / purveyor of fact 18/03/18

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sear For This Post:

Rune (11-19-2018)

18. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

None of that confirms Trump's "excuse," merely states the SOP, doesn't verify anything Trump stated
    do you want to debate the number of angels on a pin?

Trump said it was shot down by logistics -right?
    Trump said it was shot down by SS- right?
    Trump was wrong -it wasn't by SS it was by WHXM-1 and WHMO -right?

so Trump could not go by logistics - right? ( even if he mis-identified the parties calling it off)

19. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

a #101

And iirc the proof that you are right is that previous POTUS have attended in previous years, albeit not the 100th anniversary.

Trump's a buffoon! How could he possibly not know he's start a spit-storm about it ?!
    did they motorcade?
    did they shut down Paris roads? or did they fly?