Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Washington State law requires gun stores post WARNING SIGNS!!!

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Now here's a genius who reloads his own bullets! Oh, he knows what he's doing! Right!

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,494 Times in 7,584 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    really? never happen? i'd vote not guilty on a whole shit load of cases if I could get on a jury.
    And that will make it happen? Uh huh.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    The right to drive a car is revoked with enough DUI's. The right to vote is revoked with a felony conviction in many states. The right to bear arms is permanently revoked when used for criminal activity. Do you need any more examples?
    Those can't be rights if someone can take them away. They are privileges the government that owns you grants you temporarily.
    If you believe that man is good, there is no need for government. If you believe that man is bad, you dare not create one.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchon View Post
    Those can't be rights if someone can take them away. They are privileges the government that owns you grants you temporarily.
    In that case my freedom is a temporary privilege as long as I behave myself therefore I have no rights according to you.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Do you really really want this idiot out on the streets playing COP!

I ask you! LOL!

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 Times in 10,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    But this was about a comment regarding all of the "regulations" that car owners have to jump through and your inability to explain why there are so many deaths from cars, with all those regulations in place.
    I see you're still too fucking lazy and/or stupid to look into the facts about vehicle deaths, dumbfuck.

And it wasn't a claim that you responded to, illiterate fuck. It was a series of questions.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you still stuck on that stupid notion that cars aren't optional? if cars were not optional, nobody would ever be denied the right to drive them. you wouldn't have government cock suckers, like yourself, telling people that they can use the shoe leather express if they don't have a car. so fuck off with your idiot notion of you knowing what is and isn't a fucking option.
    You are the stupidest motherfucker on the forum (and then some) when you keep claiming that cars "cannot be necessary" in a modern society. The right or not, has nothing to do with their necessity. But you're too fucking stupid to realize that.

How do you get to work, idiot? Assuming you do have a job. How does your food get to the market? Fucking wagon train?

I'm not telling anybody how to get to work, you fucking moron. I'm merely saying society comes to a standstill without motorized vehicles and you claim they're just an option.

Yep, stupidest motherfucker around.

Do yourself a favor, shitstain. Quit posting and making a complete fool out of yourself. You'll still be a complete fool, but it won't be so publci.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    You are the stupidest motherfucker on the forum (and then some) when you keep claiming that cars "cannot be necessary" in a modern society. The right or not, has nothing to do with their necessity. But you're too fucking stupid to realize that.

How do you get to work, idiot? Assuming you do have a job. How does your food get to the market? Fucking wagon train?

I'm not telling anybody how to get to work, you fucking moron. I'm merely saying society comes to a standstill without motorized vehicles and you claim they're just an option.

Yep, stupidest motherfucker around.

Do yourself a favor, shitstain. Quit posting and making a complete fool out of yourself. You'll still be a complete fool, but it won't be so publci.
    I hate to agree with you but I'm forced to in this case. This guy is obsessed with strict interpretation of what The Founding Fathers deemed necessary in 1776 as etched in stone for eternity and considers that to be libertarian with zero regard for personal responsibility, the cornerstone of libertarian ideals. We don't need or want his kind.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I hate to agree with you but I'm forced to in this case. This guy is obsessed with strict interpretation of what The Founding Fathers deemed necessary in 1776 as etched in stone for eternity and considers that to be libertarian with zero regard for personal responsibility, the cornerstone of libertarian ideals. We don't need or want his kind.
    I know it pains you, but I won't rub it in.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

anonymoose (11-19-2018)

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

No. It's not that simple. You know that. And you know that I know that.
    But rights have been revoked by law makers that were voted in, not necessarily by majority.
    And when rights are deemed stupid enough there's nothing wrong with revoking those rights.
    Do you believe someone who commits armed robbery should have the right to bear arms?
    if you think a simple act of law can be allowed to revoke a right of the people, you're in the wrong fucking country. and yes, if someone commits armed robbery, serves their time, they should have ALL rights restored to them once they are released. If they cant be trusted out in public with a weapon, they cant be trusted in public.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And that will make it happen? Uh huh.
    I either convince everyone to acquit, or hang a jury. either way, it works.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you're too stupid to realize that for something to be a necessity, you must have a right to it. end of story, dumbest motherfucker on the planet.

How do you get to work, idiot? Assuming you do have a job.
    I work from home, but that's beside the point, dumbest motherfucker on the planet.

How does your food get to the market? Fucking wagon train?
    the trucking companies pay a bunch of fees, tags, taxes, and licenses to the government for the PRIVILEGE of conducting interstate/intrastate commerce, but then you should fucking know this, dumbest motherfucker on the planet.

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you are of the mindset that the constitution must be 'interpreted' according to the times we live in, you're a liberal/conservative, not a libertarian. If you WERE a libertarian, you'd know that personal responsiblity comes with actions, not with prior restraint so you can FEEL safer

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If you are of the mindset that the constitution must be 'interpreted' according to the times we live in, you're a liberal/conservative, not a libertarian. If you WERE a libertarian, you'd know that personal responsiblity comes with actions, not with prior restraint so you can FEEL safer
    Personal responsibility, the cornerstone of libertarianism, seems to not be on your list.
    You'd do well to read this:
    A simple example will illuminate this.
    Assume a hypothetical country wisely gave its people the freedom to pursue their own happiness however they wished. Over time, these people invented cars and developed roads. The only government interventions were the minimum traffic controls necessary to maintain order on the roads. For a while, people drove their cars responsibly. Everything worked well, and everyone prospered. But then some of the people started to lose their sense of personal responsibility and drive cars that were not properly maintained, or drive in disobedience of the traffic regulations, or drive while intoxicated, or drive with seriously impaired eye sight, or drive while totally distracted by technology gadgets. And of course, accidents, injuries and deaths on the roads increased. In response, the country would have to impose an increasing number of regulations, each of which would further restrict driving freedom. If more and more people chose to drive in this irresponsible way, until the great majority of drivers were irresponsible, there would be utter chaos on the roads. And the government would be forced to take away all freedoms to drive. It might do this by excessive regulation of individual drivers, or even a total elimination of individual drivers or cars.

The Message Is Simple
    Freedom without personal responsibility leads to chaos. And chaos invariably leads to the loss of freedom.

http://www.curbrein.com/2016/03/pers...esponsibility/
    You are a strict Constitutionalist, not a libertarian.

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Personal responsibility, the cornerstone of libertarianism, seems to not be on your list.
    You'd do well to read this:
    You are a strict Constitutionalist, not a libertarian.
    wrong, bucko. libertarianism is about freedom that doesn't affect the rights of others. do you think being a libertarian is about dotting the i's and crossing the t's and jumping a bunch of hurdles to make others feel safe?